Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He doesnt consider him as her bagwan... I always felt their love was slow and gradual. Not love at first sight. He might have felt sympathy for her during their first encounter, how his masti ended up in her tears..

From there he saw her plight, her mom and she being insulted by the family and then the circumstantial marriage, which unknowingly made him take up responsibility of the young girl and the letter of her mom sealing it.

He has always been with her from there to till now. In their journey together facing all the evil Basus and Arshi somewhere he fell in love with her. The love which he himself is suprised as for him, he is in love with his fiance... How can he fall in love with Jhanak who is only his responsibility..

The issue with him is he has certain thoughts about her. She cant be flirting with anyone or she cant have anyone else in her life whom she places above him..(its not a good idea.).For him she has only one relative after her mom passed away , that is him..He feels she is his own a part of him. He who doesn't even think of hurting her, how can he be intimate with her and that too without her consent...he is so Perplexed with her allegation..How can I do that to Jhanak....Its not because he doesn't trust her...it all because of this thought...And unfortunately his memory deceived him..Else how would he abandon her if he remembers such an intimacy..he can never make her stand at the same point as her mom...Never can Anirudh do that to Jhanak.

When he has so much importance for Jhanak in his life , all he could see was Aditya doing things for her in Mumbai which he used to do for her and hurt with how can she replace me with Aditya. That is something he cant understand. Poor fellow cant even understand that human beings cannot be replaced nor can the emotions attached with them.

These two needs to talk clearly like before as there is immense love for each other...

This track hopefully brings them together back to normal.

Arshi and Aditya can take their step back as they dont have any legal commitment with these two.

I feel like he is somewhat scared of getting rejected by Jhanak.. which he can’t take ..same happened when he offered to drop her off .. she rejected him twice .. where he was hurt & felt insulted.. that’s y he is not that open…

Where. As J now saying her feelings to him openly.. with some twisted words putting in & all he gives is confused expressions 🤔🤔… he wants her to understand what he is feeling for her … he said same during that fever night, their date return night & when 2 days back he was saying he hates her … there also..he doesn’t stick to one things after saying that .. he again changes his words …

Still he thinks that only he loves her madly but she loves Aditya ( cause she showed him that fake image what he also showed her about Arshi) both r equally wrong here .. they need to talk properly what they feel for each other ,, not in monologues or to unrelated person…

Now J knows that Adi loves her .. she should stop saying about her love for Ani more & more … though he is genuine for her.. he won’t be for Ani.. cause now he knows that Ani has insulted her there ( how we don’t know.. may be J said ).. & he had experienced it from Kolkatta as shoot & even saw in Mumbai also Ani insulting J in that party.. so he has bad impression of Ani , just like Ani has over him..

Now J as a friend gave her right to him.. this will not go good with Ani.. if he comes to know J told Adi to sign the bond…

Looks like Ani will not be able to meet Jhanak before her operation.. he may meet her after that only

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I feel like he is somewhat scared of getting rejected by Jhanak.. which he can’t take ..same happened when he offered to drop her off .. she rejected him twice .. where he was hurt & felt insulted.. that’s y he is not that open…

Where. As J now saying her feelings to him openly.. with some twisted words putting in & all he gives is confused expressions 🤔🤔… he wants her to understand what he is feeling for her … he said same during that fever night, their date return night & when 2 days back he was saying he hates her … there also..he doesn’t stick to one things after saying that .. he again changes his words …

Still he thinks that only he loves her madly but she loves Aditya ( cause she showed him that fake image what he also showed her about Arshi) both r equally wrong here .. they need to talk properly what they feel for each other ,, not in monologues or to unrelated person…

Now J knows that Adi loves her .. she should stop saying about her love for Ani more & more … though he is genuine for her.. he won’t be for Ani.. cause now he knows that Ani has insulted her there ( how we don’t know.. may be J said ).. & he had experienced it from Kolkatta as shoot & even saw in Mumbai also Ani insulting J in that party.. so he has bad impression of Ani , just like Ani has over him..

Now J as a friend gave her right to him.. this will not go good with Ani.. if he comes to know J told Adi to sign the bond…

Looks like Ani will not be able to meet Jhanak before her operation.. he may meet her after that only

Anirudh was atleast vocal about his feelings and her rejection is what is killing him and added advantage of Aditya ..

Jhanak on the other hand has expressed her love through Bagwan, falling on feet... Etc.

These two know they love each other.. Otherwise how could she so firmly say.. Sirji also doesnt value annulment they have not even talked to each other after signing that.. ( we so waited for their conversation... And...) .

They need clear words I love you Jhanak... But most important at the moment is

I love you, Sirji...

Which he is yearning for months ... The acceptance, the validation from Jhanak..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anirudh was atleast vocal about his feelings and her rejection is what is killing him and added advantage of Aditya ..

Jhanak on the other hand has expressed her love through Bagwan, falling on feet... Etc.

These two know they love each other.. Otherwise how could she so firmly say.. Sirji also doesnt value annulment tbey have not even talked to each other after signing that.. ( we so waited for their conversation... And...) .

I love you, Sirji...

Which he is yearning for months ... The acceptance, the validation from Jhanak..

Ladki ILU nahi bolegi!firse wohi aap mere protector, rescuer, provider, bhagwan bla bla bla hi bolegi!😂 At best bolegi I accepted you as my husband that's why I gave in During Kashmir night..that's why I said Ani needs to regain his grey cells to decode true meaning of her words😁kyunki iska dimag firse ulta chala to he will think that J gave in due to feeling of farz and not love🥴

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Sooo true....

I really really want a deep, Emotional Confession of love between them before her operation...When Jhanak in the face of death will be honest and raw, she also deserves to know that in words that her love is reciprocated in equal measure...

His love will give her a reason to fight with death and live...

Jhanak has always said to him..that she can die for him.

." Aap ke liye ye Jhanak apni Jaan bhi de Sakti hai.."

Now I want her to happily and proudly tell him and herself that,

" Main apke liye jeena chahti Hun..apke pyar ke saath jeena chahti Hun..apse pyar karne ke liye jeena chahti hun"....

True testament of love is the desire to live and to grow with someone... Love isn’t just about the willingness to die for someone; it's about what will make you forget and fight death...

I want Jhanak to experience this magic before she goes to OT....

💞💞💞 so beautiful.

What more to add for these beautiful words of love

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Priya, ( @ppak)

I began writing the response to your post in EDT 79 a couple of days ago but lost the train of thought as the episodes had been dragging but I meant to respond to my point that you contested. And today when the pregnancy issue has been ripped off in such a fashion, I thought let me come back to the question/ point you did not agree with.

Before I answer your question… there are a few things I wish to say.

The narrative built the conflict in this story beautifully up until the fire incident. Things started to go downhill from then on and truly went off the runway after the amnesia track. In hindsight, I can say why both the fire incident and pregnant announcement tracks went downhill…

For the fire incident, the scripting team wasn’t creative enough in which to create an MU by keeping the ML traits intact so they messed with the “Did Jhanak try to kill Arshi” monologue but for this pregnancy track the scripting team had even lesser maneouvering creative space in which to create a track where they show that the FL gives in to the ML for love and the ML doesn’t even have a memory of it…. From the way the track was positioned, I was wondering how is it that Ani is being shown so stupid not bothering reminiscing anything about Kashmir in any shape or form… just stuck on one point that nothing transpired. Obviously, a pregnancy announcement was required if the aspect had to come to light and a probable face off for the BBG-Ani comparison ( a theme Leena is toying with but not entirely sure when it will surface) but this announcement was for only purpose to jalao Ani’s batti

Today, when the writers just discarded the pregnancy track, I became kinda convinced why Leena did this…she never intended to go through with the pregnancy track from the very start coz it would have been near impossible for the love story to survive if MC ( baby toh nahin hone wala tha) happened. Yet she went along and the reason, she took the creative licence to make Ani this ruthless in this track as she had the confidence that she could balance the fury when she changed track. Today Ani’s hurtful refusal is almost balanced by Jhanak’s rashness in rushing to publicly accuse Ani but these are really two different things.

Today the forum is rejoicing that there is return to positivity. I am sure there is much to cheer but I am also cautious Well, all I am willing to say it is too early to think that it is a sure shot return but it is certainly a good arc in the story itself.
this track was thought through well enough within the constraints becos it ended one major conflict and has now taken steps to tackle the next element of conflict in the story.

To understand how the next conflict resolution path is set up i need to answer the point you have contested.
You asked me where was Ani shown as fearful of J not reciprocating his love…I can be wrong about many things in this narrative but this is the thing I am 💯 certain of. I will say why..Ani was always fearful of rejection.

What did the story tell me about Ani and Jhanak until the fire incident? I will also try to answer the question why Ani never broke the relationship with Arshi independent of his status with Jhanak?

Ani’s feelings towards Jhanak progressively moved to love from responsibility . It’s not a Eureka moment…and so you will not find a direct acknowledgment of it in any of the early episodes, if you are looking for it. His actual acknowledgment of love for her only came when he had ironically made peace ( in whatever shape or form) with her going away to pursue a life in Kashmir. His fleeting ILY to her at the train station was as far as he mustered the courage to articulate but did not have the courage to voice it again when she asked what did you say?But If you look up on the episodes leading up to his realisation that he had fallen in love with her, he kept asking leading questions in many ways to Jhanak about her feelings towards him. But he did not ask her too directly.. and the logical assumption is he was wary of what that response would be… this is a natural enough reaction in people who are not comfortable to articulate their feelings foremost for fear of it being rejected. Also, he has been shown to be anxious at the thought of her leaving and even at the height of his anger that she left him, on discovering that she came back to tend to his injuries as a nurse, he used that opportunity to get her to be with him. Even much earlier, when he wasn’t even sure of his feelings, the thought of her going away made him anxious and this was even when he hasn’t consciously accepted any change in feelings for her. In contrast Jhanak, became more aware of both her feelings for him ( that was easy in her position) and his feelings for her ( this she cottoned on to after some time) which is why she kept dissuading him from becoming open and never answered his questions directly as she knew that their relationship didn’t have a future and unfortunately she never had the courage to take up his vagueness to ask for her Haq…The question on whether Ani would have given her the Haq…is a tough one to answer… in fact it is the other core conflict in this story. This is from Ani’s side

But ek baat tai hain…

Haq kabhi Di nahin ja sakti… Haq jatana padta hain and in close bonds… the comfort and security you experience with a loved one empowers you to take that liberty. When Jhanak discovered her pregnancy she assumed that Haq ( it wasn’t about disrupting his life) but making him aware that they were going to be parents. She just assumed that the love they shared on that night would be enough to weather any storm in its wake. While what she did then was ofc a result of her past trauma about growing up without knowing about her father that helped her get over her inhibitions of the Ani-Arshi relationship but she bravely stood there and usne Haq jataya. She claimed him that day and Ani didn’t recognise that due to three things :

• His disbelief that Jhanak would choose him as in his experience she had always only acknowledged his care for her never acknowledged the love he felt for her… there were times he wanted her to like him for himself not as a benefactor.
  • ok - I know this is far fetched but his delirium induced fever that caused him to think he couldn’t have transgressed boundaries
  • The jealousy factor just added fuel to the fire.

So the math didn’t add up - but I also know the track was messed up at various levels.

Also I am not yet sure why Ani asked her to sacrifice… that’s another loose end

In all earnestness, he only wanted to feel responsible for her and felt obligated to make sure she became independent to face the world after her mother’s letter which he discovered. But slowly and surely, those feelings started to change… and by the time he was irrevocably in love with her, the pushback from a scared Jhanak made him reconcile to his “destiny” with Arshi. He may have found the courage to fight if Jhanak had given him encouragement but making an independent decision of getting away from Arshi he hasn’t really thought through cos in his mind the aspects aren’t ( weren’t ) linked

The new conflict will bring that to the fore. When he has now seen the extent of J’s love, his ability to fight for his love will also get a fillip. He will also recognise the importance of decision making as result of choice and righteousness not expediency and this is where unfortunately Arshi will dig her heels and her brain will get out of the deep freeze but love will still triumph like it should 🙏🏼

As always a very long post… Ofc it must be rambling one too but people please feel free to pour in your thoughts, even those you don’t agree with.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He doesnt consider him as her bagwan... I always felt their love was slow and gradual. Not love at first sight. He might have felt sympathy for her during their first encounter, how his masti ended up in her tears..

From there he saw her plight, her mom and she being insulted by the family and then the circumstantial marriage, which unknowingly made him take up responsibility of the young girl and the letter of her mom sealing it.

He has always been with her from there to till now. In their journey together facing all the evil Basus and Arshi somewhere he fell in love with her. The love which he himself is suprised as for him, he is in love with his fiance... How can he fall in love with Jhanak who is only his responsibility..

The issue with him is he has certain thoughts about her. She cant be flirting with anyone or she cant have anyone else in her life whom she places above him..(its not a good idea.).For him she has only one relative after her mom passed away , that is him..He feels she is his own , a part of him. He who doesn't even think of hurting her, how can he be intimate with her and that too without her consent...he is so Perplexed with her allegation..How can I do that to Jhanak....Its not because he doesn't trust her...it all because of this thought...And unfortunately his memory deceived him..Else how would he abandon her if he remembers such an intimacy..he can never make her stand at the same point as her mom...Never can Anirudh do that to Jhanak.

When he has so much importance for Jhanak in his life , all he could see was Aditya doing things for her in Mumbai which he used to do for her and hurt with how can she replace me with Aditya. That is something he cant understand. Poor fellow cant even understand that human beings cannot be replaced nor can the emotions attached with them.

These two needs to talk clearly like before as there is immense love for each other...

This track hopefully brings them together back to normal.

Arshi and Aditya can take their step back as they dont have any legal commitment with these two.

Beautiful post Maya

I wrote a long post but not in such a beautiful way 😁❤️

samarp2 thumbnail

These two know they love each other.. Otherwise how could she so firmly say.. Sirji also doesnt value annulment tbey have not even talked to each other after signing that.. ( we so waited for their conversation... And...) .

I love you, Sirji...

that was surprising for me too Maya.. when Jhanak said that even Ani didn’t want the annulment.. so she knows & still went ahead & now why is she crying.. he even told her clearly he doesn’t want to go ahead .. now both r yearning for each other …

Seems like both knows that they love each other … even with his hate you.. she is not taking that hate seriously 😐 … cause next day he was ready to drop her to airport smiley36.. now like Jhanak & Ani we need to forget what hateful words they say to each other smiley36 cause they don’t mean it smiley36

I think Ani wants clear confession from Jhanak like I love you Sir jee & I love you Anirudh smiley36… he can then fight whole world for her if ever she confess… cause that love will give him strength smiley27 now he is lacking that strength smiley19

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanfan

Priya, ( @ppak)

I began writing the response to your post in EDT 79 a couple of days ago but lost the train of thought as the episodes had been dragging but I meant to respond to my point that you contested. And today when the pregnancy issue has been ripped off in such a fashion, I thought let me come back to the question/ point you did not agree with.

Before I answer your question… there are a few things I wish to say.

The narrative built the conflict in this story beautifully up until the fire incident. Things started to go downhill from then on and truly went off the runway after the amnesia track. In hindsight, I can say why both the fire incident and pregnant announcement tracks went downhill…

For the fire incident, the scripting team wasn’t creative enough in which to create an MU by keeping the ML traits intact so they messed with the “Did Jhanak try to kill Arshi” monologue but for this pregnancy track the scripting team had even lesser maneouvering creative space in which to create a track where they show that the FL gives in to the ML for love and the ML doesn’t even have a memory of it…. From the way the track was positioned, I was wondering how is it that Ani is being shown so stupid not bothering reminiscing anything about Kashmir in any shape or form… just stuck on one point that nothing transpired. Obviously, a pregnancy announcement was required if the aspect had to come to light and a probable face off for the BBG-Ani comparison ( a theme Leena is toying with but not entirely sure when it will surface) but this announcement was for only purpose to jalao Ani’s batti

Today, when the writers just discarded the pregnancy track, I became kinda convinced why Leena did this…she never intended to go through with the pregnancy track from the very start coz it would have been near impossible for the love story to survive if MC ( baby toh nahin hone wala tha) happened. Yet she went along and the reason, she took the creative licence to make Ani this ruthless in this track as she had the confidence that she could balance the fury when she changed track. Today Ani’s hurtful refusal is almost balanced by Jhanak’s rashness in rushing to publicly accuse Ani but these are really two different things.

Today the forum is rejoicing that there is return to positivity. I am sure there is much to cheer but I am also cautious Well, all I am willing to say it is too early to think that it is a sure shot return but it is certainly a good arc in the story itself.
this track was thought through well enough within the constraints becos it ended one major conflict and has now taken steps to tackle the next element of conflict in the story.

To understand how the next conflict resolution path is set up i need to answer the point you have contested.
You asked me where was Ani shown as fearful of J not reciprocating his love…I can be wrong about many things in this narrative but this is the thing I am 💯 certain of. I will say why..Ani was always fearful of rejection.

What did the story tell me about Ani and Jhanak until the fire incident? I will also try to answer the question why Ani never broke the relationship with Arshi independent of his status with Jhanak?

Ani’s feelings towards Jhanak progressively moved to love from responsibility . It’s not a Eureka moment…and so you will not find a direct acknowledgment of it in any of the early episodes, if you are looking for it. His actual acknowledgment of love for her only came when he had ironically made peace ( in whatever shape or form) with her going away to pursue a life in Kashmir. His fleeting ILY to her at the train station was as far as he mustered the courage to articulate but did not have the courage to voice it again when she asked what did you say?But If you look up on the episodes leading up to his realisation that he had fallen in love with her, he kept asking leading questions in many ways to Jhanak about her feelings towards him. But he did not ask her too directly.. and the logical assumption is he was wary of what that response would be… this is a natural enough reaction in people who are not comfortable to articulate their feelings foremost for fear of it being rejected. Also, he has been shown to be anxious at the thought of her leaving and even at the height of his anger that she left him, on discovering that she came back to tend to his injuries as a nurse, he used that opportunity to get her to be with him. Even much earlier, when he wasn’t even sure of his feelings, the thought of her going away made him anxious and this was even when he hasn’t consciously accepted any change in feelings for her. In contrast Jhanak, became more aware of both her feelings for him ( that was easy in her position) and his feelings for her ( this she cottoned on to after some time) which is why she kept dissuading him from becoming open and never answered his questions directly as she knew that their relationship didn’t have a future and unfortunately she never had the courage to take up his vagueness to ask for her Haq…The question on whether Ani would have given her the Haq…is a tough one to answer… in fact it is the other core conflict in this story. This is from Ani’s side

But ek baat tai hain…

Haq kabhi Di nahin ja sakti… Haq jatana padta hain and in close bonds… the comfort and security you experience with a loved one empowers you to take that liberty. When Jhanak discovered her pregnancy she assumed that Haq ( it wasn’t about disrupting his life) but making him aware that they were going to be parents. She just assumed that the love they shared on that night would be enough to weather any storm in its wake. While what she did then was ofc a result of her past trauma about growing up without knowing about her father that helped her get over her inhibitions of the Ani-Arshi relationship but she bravely stood there and usne Haq jataya. She claimed him that day and Ani didn’t recognise that due to three things :

• His disbelief that Jhanak would choose him as in his experience she had always only acknowledged his care for her never acknowledged the love he felt for her… there were times he wanted her to like him for himself not as a benefactor.
  • ok - I know this is far fetched but his delirium induced fever that caused him to think he couldn’t have transgressed boundaries
  • The jealousy factor just added fuel to the fire.

So the math didn’t add up - but I also know the track was messed up at various levels.

Also I am not yet sure why Ani asked her to sacrifice… that’s another loose end

In all earnestness, he only wanted to feel responsible for her and felt obligated to make sure she became independent to face the world after her mother’s letter which he discovered. But slowly and surely, those feelings started to change… and by the time he was irrevocably in love with her, the pushback from a scared Jhanak made him reconcile to his “destiny” with Arshi. He may have found the courage to fight if Jhanak had given him encouragement but making an independent decision of getting away from Arshi he hasn’t really thought through cos in his mind the aspects aren’t ( weren’t ) linked

The new conflict will bring that to the fore. When he has now seen the extent of J’s love, his ability to fight for his love will also get a fillip. He will also recognise the importance of decision making as result of choice and righteousness not expediency and this is where unfortunately Arshi will dig her heels and her brain will get out of the deep freeze but love will still triumph like it should 🙏🏼

As always a very long post… Ofc it must be rambling one too but people please feel free to pour in your thoughts, even those you don’t agree with.

Wow what a writing man! Lot of great writes in the forum.

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

that was surprising for me too Maya.. when Jhanak said that even Ani didn’t want the annulment.. so she knows & still went ahead & now why is she crying.. he even told her clearly he doesn’t want to go ahead .. now both r yearning for each other …

Seems like both knows that they love each other … even with his hate you.. she is not taking that hate seriously 😐 … cause next day he was ready to drop her to airport smiley36.. now like Jhanak & Ani we need to forget what hateful words they say to each other smiley36 cause they don’t mean it smiley36

I think Ani wants clear confession from Jhanak like I love you Sir jee & I love you Anirudh smiley36… he can then fight whole world for her if ever she confess… cause that love will give him strength smiley27 now he is lacking that strength smiley19

Ashu… this story works only if we get why Jhanak couldn’t reciprocate…… even if her heart desires him…

Her experience of life and her situation never gave her the confidence that she could put primacy of her needs or desires over others especially those higher than her in the pecking order and this was Arshi her cousin whom even if she didn’t have a close relationship with but it was a bond nevertheless. Also, in her earliest phase when she was looking for answers she tried hard to search for clues whether the wedding meant anything to Ani. Those were questions which both weren’t clearly ready to answer and so they kept mouthing zimmedari etc and later it became easy for Jhanak to behave as if Ani was only her benefactor and nothing more.

This story is about insecure individuals for different reasons -

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Ashu… this story works only if we get why Jhanak couldn’t reciprocate…… even if her heart desires him…

Her experience of life and her situation never gave her the confidence that she could put primacy of her needs or desires over others especially those higher than her in the pecking order and this was Arshi her cousin whom even if she didn’t have a close relationship with but it was a bond nevertheless. Also, in her earliest phase when she was looking for answers she tried hard to search for clues whether the wedding meant anything to Ani. Those were questions which both weren’t clearly ready to answer and so they kept mouthing zimmedari etc and later it became easy for Jhanak to behave as if Ani was only her benefactor and nothing more.

This story is about insecure individuals for different reasons -

totally agree with u Rekha… now I think as both their feelings r getting stronger ( in Mumbai it started to happen) now they can’t hide or control their feelings…

& he told her nothing is well between him & Arshi & she now knows he is not married also .. ( so in her heart he is single for her ) her taunt to him is same as his taunting her staying with Adi at his house…

Now she will think that he will call her as zhoothi which he have already called & will hate her more .. ( but we know that he won’t address it like that) I m sure he will hide her being not pregnant at BH to anyone.. he will keep it to himself .. cause he knows if his family comes to know .. they will again badmouth her , which he can’t take…

Today Arshi kept saying him that she is toofan & he wants to die in that toofan… but we know that he loves her so he is ready to take all the pain.. he’s been doing that from start..

Here any secrets r not hidden for long.. somehow they all will come to know that she was never pregnant & came & did big drama unnecessary.. they will start to be more against her ..only Ani will be standing in support to that..

hope he gets to meet her before her operation.. & gives her assurance. & love .. which she needs badly now .. though Adi is there , but he can’t be Ani & never will be ..

Been 300 epis they need to be together now .. almost a year & still they can’t even express their feelings smiley19smiley19..

No wonder offscreen whatever chance they get smiley36 both do some pdasmiley36smiley36 telling all how we need romance on screen smiley36 we r more then ready for it smiley36