Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes Ashu...it's so embarrassing to watch her dance..her moves ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

when she went near director & was calling him to dance smiley36 her moves ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿคฃ so embarrassingโ€ฆ hiba was so well decent whole time .. she stayed nicely in her limits not doing anything over .. just like Jhanak smiley36
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

On a serious note, I really felt bad for J today...the way she was expressing her pain and grief of being lonely in this planet...during such health crisis we feel the need for warmth, comfort and support from our loved ones...in such times family support is mostly desired....I felt for her helplessness and fear ๐Ÿ’”

I hope Anirudh provides her the care, comfort and support during such trying times despite the strain in their current equation... โฃ๏ธ

Well said!

She's so painfully broken, and her scene was so heartbreaking to watch. ๐Ÿ’”

She needs to be loved by her love, Ani, as soon as possible. โœŒ๏ธ

Hiba portrayed Jhanak's pain very well! โœจ๏ธ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

On a serious note, I really felt bad for J today...the way she was expressing her pain and grief of being lonely in this planet...during such health crisis we feel the need for warmth, comfort and support from our loved ones...in such times family support is mostly desired....I felt for her helplessness and fear ๐Ÿ’”

I hope Anirudh provides her the care, comfort and support during such trying times despite the strain in their current equation... โฃ๏ธ

He has always taken care of her whatever had been the situation.. One of my fav scene is how he took care of her when she had fever. The way she missed her mom and he giving her the warmth which she missed... The warmth which she misses now would definitely be filled by him.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž.Let Aditya take some rest now or join his movies ๐Ÿ˜œafter Anirudh reaches mumbai..

https://x.com/SonaliVerm39056/status/1831352704037265502?t=zBbHV9EJJMj9dXYhMHJUGg&s=19

The scene after this is one of fav of these two beautiful people, but dont have the video..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He has always taken care if her whatever had been the situation.. One if my fav scene is how he took care of her when she had fever. The way she missed her mom and he giving her the warmth which she missed... The warmth which she misses now would definitely be filled by him.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž.Let Aditya take some rest now or join his movies ๐Ÿ˜œafter Anirudh reaches mumbai..

https://x.com/SonaliVerm39056/status/1831352704037265502?t=zBbHV9EJJMj9dXYhMHJUGg&s=19

The scene after this is one of fav of these two beautiful people, but dont have the video..

Yes....this was such a powerful portrayal of innocent longing and love!โฃ๏ธ

I think one of the reasons Ani never considers his love for J as cheating on Arshi is he puts his feelings towards J at a platonic level, devoid of any worldly pleasures...even in his last monologue in Apudi's reception when he confessed he loves J and he hasn't loved anyone like J whereas J with all the jhoots has maligned his pure emotions indicates towards his belief on his divine selfless love for J...โค๏ธ

He needs to realise that he is no God...if he loves J and believes their marriage to be true, attraction and its manifestation are normal outcomes... there's nothing wrong in feeling a sense of passion and desire for your beloved...

If he understood or accepted this, he could have believed J even without any proof that they did the husband wife stuff during their Kashmir stay..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think one of the reasons Ani never considers his love for J as cheating on Arshi is he puts his feelings towards J at a platonic level, devoid of any worldly pleasures...even in his last monologue in Apudi's reception when he confessed he loves J and he hasn't loved anyone like J whereas J with all the jhoots has maligned his pure emotions indicates towards his belief on his divine selfless love for J...โค๏ธ

He needs to realise that he is no God...if he loves J and believes their marriage to be true, attraction and its manifestation are normal outcomes... there's nothing wrong in feeling a sense of passion and desire for your beloved...

If he understood or accepted this, he could have believed J even without any proof that they did the husband wife stuff during their Kashmir stay..

Well said. Janak has to tell him that he jataoed pati ka haq and she nibhaoed patni ka farz on that night.

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kya Dibyaji, platonic?!! SR bhool gaye, jidhar jazbath khaboo mein hi nahi the.

Aise haseen khayalat khawab mein aur jub neend tooti toh platonic? ๐Ÿ˜‰

banda rejections se tang aa gaya, toh platonic platonic khel raha hai. Agar J zara bhi chance de toh dance kar hi lega

Edited by szsiddiqa - 3 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

He doesnt consider him as her bagwan... I always felt their love was slow and gradual. Not love at first sight. He might have felt sympathy for her during their first encounter, how his masti ended up in her tears..

From there he saw her plight, her mom and she being insulted by the family and then the circumstantial marriage, which unknowingly made him take up responsibility of the young girl and the letter of her mom sealing it.

He has always been with her from there to till now. In their journey together facing all the evil Basus and Arshi somewhere he fell in love with her. The love which he himself is suprised as for him, he is in love with his fiance... How can he fall in love with Jhanak who is only his responsibility..

The issue with him is he has certain thoughts about her. She cant be flirting with anyone or she cant have anyone else in her life whom she places above him..(its not a good idea.).For him she has only one relative after her mom passed away , that is him..He feels she is his own , a part of him. He who doesn't even think of hurting her, how can he be intimate with her and that too without her consent...he is so Perplexed with her allegation..How can I do that to Jhanak....Its not because he doesn't trust her...it all because of this thought...And unfortunately his memory deceived him..Else how would he abandon her if he remembers such an intimacy..he can never make her stand at the same point as her mom...Never can Anirudh do that to Jhanak.

When he has so much importance for Jhanak in his life , all he could see was Aditya doing things for her in Mumbai which he used to do for her and hurt with how can she replace me with Aditya. That is something he cant understand. Poor fellow cant even understand that human beings cannot be replaced nor can the emotions attached with them.

These two needs to talk clearly like before as there is immense love for each other...

This track hopefully brings them together back to normal.

Arshi and Aditya can take their step back as they dont have any legal commitment with these two.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Kya Dibyaji, platonic?!! SR bhool gaye, jidhar jazbath khaboo mein hi nahi the.

Aise haseen khayalat khawab mein aur jub neend tooti toh platonic? ๐Ÿ˜‰

banda rejections se tang aa gaya, toh platonic platonic khel raha hai. Agar J zara bhi chance de toh dance kar hi lega

R a that's what I am implying! He thinks his love is selfless, platonic...remember, when asking for the trophy as a bheek when J told him agar aap ne apne liye kuch manga hota to main Khushi Khushi de deti...Ani said apne liye main kabhi kuchh nahi mangunga tumse...so it's his belief that his love is above pleasure...but Aisa nahi hai that the makers are explicitly showing through his jealousy and insecurity when other men are involved and his desperate longing for her during bukhar...it's just that he needs to accept it that he wants J as his wife with complete haq over her mind, body and soul..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He doesnt consider him as her bagwan... I always felt their love was slow and gradual. Not love at first sight. He might have felt sympathy for her during their first encounter, how his masti ended up in her tears..

From there he saw her plight, her mom and she being insulted by the family and then the circumstantial marriage, which unknowingly made him take up responsibility of the young girl and the letter of her mom sealing it.

He has always been with her from there to till now. In their journey together facing all the evil Basus and Arshi somewhere he fell in love with her. The love which he himself is suprised as for him, he is in love with his fiance... How can he fall in love with Jhanak who is only his responsibility..

The issue with him is he has certain thoughts about her. She cant be flirting with anyone or she cant have anyone else in her life whom she places above him..(its not a good idea.).For him she has only one relative after her mom passed away , that is him..He feels she is his own a part of him. He who doesn't even think of hurting her, how can he be intimate with her and that too without her consent...he is so Perplexed with her allegation..How can I do that to Jhanak....Its not because he doesn't trust her...it all because of this thought...And unfortunately his memory deceived him..Else how would he abandon her if he remembers such an intimacy..he can never make her stand at the same point as her mom...Never can Anirudh do that to Jhanak.

When he has so much importance for Jhanak in his life , all he could see was Aditya doing things for her in Mumbai which he used to do for her and hurt with how can she replace me with Aditya. That is something he cant understand. Poor fellow cant even understand that human beings cannot be replaced nor can the emotions attached with them.

These two needs to talk clearly like before as there is immense love for each other...

This track hopefully brings them together back to normal.

Arshi and Aditya can take their step back as they dont have any legal commitment with these two.

I think this time, during this illness, if J opens up to the fact that it is due to the bachha she revealed about the night, otherwise it would have been only her secret till death, Ani will believe her despite no recall...kyunki now it is cleared to him that she is not staying with AK and AK also cleared that the bachha is not his and he was ready to take responsibility but J rejected ..the realisation that there's No other man in J's life may reactivate Ani's grey cells๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Even Ani had got green jacket for the promotions before show started smiley36smiley36 so miss that bubbly happening Anirudhโ€ฆ now all he is stressed out cause of that own forced Arshi ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_veksvPhq6/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==