Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Girls, Today Anirudh said to Arshi there is no guarantee that our marriage would last long....

Is it a foreshadow from Anirudh that the so called marriage will be broken..

Is it the Durga Puja bomb that will blast....

How about a positive future track..

Activate your future prediction mode, girls.. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Right now we are recovering from different dance performances by different artists ! Thoda saans lene do Maya๐Ÿ˜€

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

along with Ani smiley37 but he will not go for sure smiley37 will give some excuse now smiley37

I m interested in his excuses , want to see if his skills are still noteworthy ๐Ÿ˜œ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m interested in his excuses , want to see if his skills are still noteworthy ๐Ÿ˜œ

he is getting caught smiley37 but still wonโ€™t stop smiley37smiley37 looks like now he will again go behind Jhanak smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ she in Mumbai he in Kolkattasmiley36smiley36โ€ฆ he somehow can run away from Arshi smiley37 but now Adi is standing on his way smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ not so easy to reach to Jhanak smiley36.. when she was here he didnโ€™t value her importance now she is away he canโ€™t control his feelings smiley36 & when she is front smiley37 more he canโ€™t stop himself smiley37
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

On a serious note, I really felt bad for J today...the way she was expressing her pain and grief of being lonely in this planet...during such health crisis we feel the need for warmth, comfort and support from our loved ones...in such times family support is mostly desired....I felt for her helplessness and fear ๐Ÿ’”

I hope Anirudh provides her the care, comfort and support during such trying times despite the strain in their current equation... โฃ๏ธ

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 days ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zang lag gaya, bade dinn se skillset use mein nehi aya ns ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Originally posted by: Edkv74

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

u saw the beer bottle in his hand smiley36smiley36 Arshi was simply going in between there.. they were doing all boys dance smiley36

Yes saw it..

About Ag ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

On a serious note, I really felt bad for J today...the way she was expressing her pain and grief of being lonely in this planet...during such health crisis we feel the need for warmth, comfort and support from our loved ones...in such times family support is mostly desired....I felt for her helplessness and fear ๐Ÿ’”

I hope Anirudh provides her the care, comfort and support during such trying times despite the strain in their current equation... โฃ๏ธ

When Ani needed the warmth and love she provided in Srinagar . So Ani also will provide but the problem here is AK is here . So in presence of AK it would be difficult for him. He can somehow handle Arshi but not AK. So letโ€™s see how ani manages . If jhanak expresses her longing for him he can even fight with AK. Letโ€™s see how the drama unfolds in mumbai
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes saw it..

About Ag ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

she was around & near him smiley36 he doesnโ€™t even glance at her or smile now smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

she was around & near him smiley36 he doesnโ€™t even glance at her or smile now smiley36

Yes Ashu...it's so embarrassing to watch her dance..her moves ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Zang lag gaya, bade dinn se skillset use mein nehi aya ns ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Kya baat kar rahi ho!! Uska roz ka din koi na koi excuse de ho raha hoga for the pillows on the bed na?

Abhi riyaz kaam aayega ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚