Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes, itna majboor karenge, that she will have to leave ... ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Hum sab ko kitna torture kiya hai so we should return back to her.. smiley36

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Filhal toh I am manifesting just before the surgery - a hug between the two and they breaking down and crying in eo's arms ! Followed by Ani's haath chhuke vachan lena that J would fight it out and come back safe n sound !

Kya pata yeh hug se, Ani ki Kashmir night wala hug and the rest that transpired, taza ho jaye woh yaadein !

Girls, Today Anirudh said to Arshi there is no guarantee that our marriage would last long....

Is it a foreshadow from Anirudh that the so called marriage will be broken..

Is it the Durga Puja bomb that will blast....

How about a positive future track..

Activate your future prediction mode, girls.. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Hum sab ko kitna torture kiya hai so we should return back to her.. smiley36

Really, in this all will be together ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜€

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Nah nah... He doesnt argue with Arshi these days.. He is so fed up with her.. See his expression as if when will she stop this conversation..

Like they say not all battles are fought for victory, he is letting it go...

But with Jhanak he always argue as he needs clarity... It matters to him...

Some if Jhanak's dialogue we say is foreshadow... So I am hopeful with Anirudh too.

If he doesnt break it, let Arshi do it naa.. She has anyways said... Either me or Jhanak..

For us all that matters is Arshi should leave him... Who does what is not important...

Aditya was talking round round I was worried he will nit say tumour and again create another MU.. Because he always spoke like villian to Anirudh amd shows another soft side to Jhanak ..

I dont like him at all....

Yaa he said him all the things but avoided all main points when talking ๐Ÿค” I was hoping for him to say .. that he will tell Ani that J considers him her husbandโ€ฆ. Cause she still loves Anirudh she rejected himโ€ฆ

I am sure Ani heard it loud & clear whatever Adi told him on phone.. thatโ€™s the reason he came for Jhanak & on top he loves her also..

But looks like this Adi will not back off easily.. cause Ani also canโ€™t break up with Arshi & come to Jhanak as of now..

j & Ani still believe in their marriage even after their annulment means there is still hope for the leads to get together .. with Arshi now he has no commitment.. his world was to bring confidence smiley29 now she is over confident smiley37so Ani work is done smiley36 of zimmedari smiley37 now back to look after his love smiley37

Arshi ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ she is getting on my nerves each epi I see her .. she clearly knows Ani doesnโ€™t love herโ€ฆ so many times he told her to go.. & on top they r not legally married ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ & why she is still hanging around him.. so many times he is choosing g Jhanak over her again & againโ€ฆ & how much more insults she needs to bear ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani is so unpredictable smiley37 how he was looking at her in anger smiley37๐Ÿ˜  when she was badmouthing Jhanak smiley36.. but he did t say anything smiley36

When Arshi told him J is toofan smiley36 & y u want to die smiley37โ€ฆ Ani inner thoughts will be I want to die only without Jhanak in my life smiley36smiley36

How u can think it as real Maya smiley37smiley37 he said it as example smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ

So he has no plans to continue this fake marriage smiley37smiley37 but he wants to continue his real marriage with Jhanak smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ if he keeps this flip smiley37 both girls will leave him smiley37..

So finally Jhanak thinks him only as her husband.. Adi could have told him this ..๐Ÿค” that also he didnโ€™t tell him..so now Jhanak will say the last bond also will be cut between them smiley19 as no baby to bond smiley19..

So Jhanak also knows Ani also doesnโ€™t believe in their annulment smiley32smiley32 so they all know everything ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜คโ€ฆ then y both r torturing themselves like this ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hiba said all twist will be unpredictable. So we will be getting the twist what we donโ€™t like now . Now everyone wants jhanak to disown him but ulta hi hone wala hai. With this no pregnancy Leena has turned the tables. Sabka katega bhai ab to. AK was upset when jhanak asked him to call ANI. Now he will be shocked that yeh kahan se aa gaya. He will try to create MU between them . What I guess before surgery jhanak will be weak so she might confess that she will always accept the marriage but after surgery when she is fine she will again flip. I have seen only in weak moments runak give in and when everything is ok they again wear a mask.
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Filhal toh I am manifesting just before the surgery - a hug between the two and they breaking down and crying in eo's arms ! Followed by Ani's haath chhuke vachan lena that J would fight it out and come back safe n sound !

Kya pata yeh hug se, Ani ki Kashmir night wala hug and the rest that transpired, taza ho jaye woh yaadein !

Yes, this should happen as both of them cant live without each other ..

They can argue, fight , ignore, taunt, insults... But how will they live without each other...

Anirudh presence itself will give Jhanak the strength to live and fight for her life, if not for her, atleast for him.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa he said him all the things but avoided all main points when talking ๐Ÿค” I was hoping for him to say .. that he will tell Ani that J considers him her husbandโ€ฆ. Cause she still loves Anirudh she rejected himโ€ฆ

I am sure Ani heard it loud & clear whatever Adi told him on phone.. thatโ€™s the reason he came for Jhanak & on top he loves her also..

But looks like this Adi will not back off easily.. cause Ani also canโ€™t break up with Arshi & come to Jhanak as of now..

j & Ani still believe in their marriage even after their annulment means there is still hope for the leads to get together .. with Arshi now he has no commitment.. his world was to bring confidence smiley29 now she is over confident smiley37so Ani work is done smiley36 of zimmedari smiley37 now back to look after his love smiley37

Arshi ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ she is getting on my nerves each epi I see her .. she clearly knows Ani doesnโ€™t love herโ€ฆ so many times he told her to go.. & on top they r not legally married ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ & why she is still hanging around him.. so many times he is choosing g Jhanak over her again & againโ€ฆ & how much more insults she needs to bear ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

AK also does not have any self respect like didi. He will stick to jhanak despite he knows that she loves ANI. Ani will atkao Arshi and jhanak will atkao AK the only difference is jhanak is not giving any hopes and ANI is giving hopes . AK and Arshi are mirror image here. The only difference is AK cares for Jhanak but Arshi does not care for ANI. AK will try every bit to create distance between runak. But in weak moments no one can separate them. They have such strong force of love . Once jhanak is all fine she will again flip.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am not hating arshi some how

Her words made sense ani is bit confused guy

He rides on 2 boats only to fall

He has these doubts on j not on arshi knowing her mother has done many kands well arshi was just watching

I donโ€™t think arshi is wrong

She dominates Ani because he allows that

She doubts ani because he does that he has seeded it with doubts

She irritates him because he irritates her by lying

She questions him all the time because he is question mark for j and arshi

The day ani says thatโ€™s it I choose j not u because I love her and sets things right arshi will on being a hitler

Ani has to decide he should stop expecting j to fight for there love

I doubt now j will ever trust ani because foundation to any relationship is trust ani lacks that

Itโ€™s now ani who will run the journey

Mont showing both the ladies with ani is the choice is his ex wife ya half current wife

Arshi and her mom had some big reasons to stick to ani shamelessly

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Aaj main bohut khush hun yeh baat sune ke baadsmiley41smiley41smiley40smiley40

tootega bhai tootega hadi shaddi tootegasmiley41smiley41

Kasi Shaadi? ๐Ÿ˜…

Oh, haan adhi adhuri ๐Ÿ˜

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

lol same here โ€ฆ my obsession is thankfully more manageable now but i keep this information to myself ! Almost feels like an embarrassing truth to mention it to someone ๐Ÿ˜‚ but my husband is also ready to do the honors whenever he get chance. If he sees me on phone chatting or on IF , he will spill the beans about what I am doing ๐Ÿ™ˆ !

Originally posted by: PPak

Be comforted in knowing you are not alone and in the company of many others.

My family and friends who know me cannot believe I obsess over a ITV daily show. I dont volunteer the info to anyone. My husband throws me under the bus.