Yes...she is our very own Leena Gangopadhyay.....smiley36

Kitne ka dil todkar masti kar rahi hai.. sach mein heartless haismiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Boy is in his own world

..enjoy at the fullest.

u saw the beer bottle in his hand smiley36smiley36 Arshi was simply going in between there.. they were doing all boys dance smiley36
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He won't be able to meet as she has been taken to OT and operation is about to start. The bond will be signed by AK. AK already informed on phone that he will be signing the bond but AK might tell him that jhanak ne allow kiya mujhe bond sign karne ke liye. Ideally he should not feel the hurt due to this. Now after operation jhanak is safe so no fear of death , so again she will be back to taunting session. Or i don't expect him to insult jhanak again for allowing AK to sign the bond in her weak state. So either of them will insult or taunt eo.

I strongly believe there will be a conversation between Anirudh and Jhanak.

If its before surgery well and good.

Aditya can decide many things for himself, but Jhanak doesnt like Aditya taking any responsibility for her . She wants Anirudh to sign the paper. But yes time is less, he came to know now and if she is critical they can make Aditya sign the papers.

Now if they are meeting after surgery too she wont be taunting him nor will he . Instead he will take her with him to his home and take good care of her.

Anirudh is not that weak to taunt Jhanak over Aditya signing the bond when she is in her critical state and has to wait until he arrives to sign and then take her for surgery. He may be irritated with Aditya and doesn't like her friendship with him, but that doesn't make him senseless or egoistic when it comes to her life or health or anything that harm her . Infact he cant do such irrational things to anyone .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Waah waah....apke muh me ghee Shakkar...

I wish...for Arshi to explore new career opportunities.....she definitely deserves more....I am concerned for her career...

I hope this so called scam called "marriage" gets broken.....and Ani himself gives him lift to the airport..smiley37

Manifesting it with heart and soul

Yes, the dancer should establish her career in Dubai and other countries .. Her talent is nit to be wasted in this BH.....

Shristi now forgot about her daughter and her career...

May be Vinayak will help her remember..

Arshi career is almost importance at the moment. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Me too manifesting with all heart ,soul , kidney etc etc... ๐Ÿฅฐ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Girls, Today Anirudh said to Arshi there is no guarantee that our marriage would last long....

Is it a foreshadow from Anirudh that the so called marriage will be broken..

Is it the Durga Puja bomb that will blast....

How about a positive future track..

Activate your future prediction mode, girls.. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Ani is so unpredictable smiley37 how he was looking at her in anger smiley37๐Ÿ˜  when she was badmouthing Jhanak smiley36.. but he did t say anything smiley36

When Arshi told him J is toofan smiley36 & y u want to die smiley37โ€ฆ Ani inner thoughts will be I want to die only without Jhanak in my life smiley36smiley36

How u can think it as real Maya smiley37smiley37 he said it as example smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ

So he has no plans to continue this fake marriage smiley37smiley37 but he wants to continue his real marriage with Jhanak smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ if he keeps this flip smiley37 both girls will leave him smiley37..

So finally Jhanak thinks him only as her husband.. Adi could have told him this ..๐Ÿค” that also he didnโ€™t tell him..so now Jhanak will say the last bond also will be cut between them smiley19 as no baby to bond smiley19..

So Jhanak also knows Ani also doesnโ€™t believe in their annulment smiley32smiley32 so they all know everything ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜คโ€ฆ then y both r torturing themselves like this ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Aaj main bohut khush hun yeh baat sune ke baadsmiley41smiley41smiley40smiley40

tootega bhai tootega hadi shaddi tootegasmiley41smiley41

We should all wish this .....

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Didi can go to Dubai...

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Kitne ka dil todkar masti kar rahi hai.. sach mein heartless haismiley36

Sabse badi " berehem" toh yeh hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani is so unpredictable smiley37 how he was looking at her in anger smiley37๐Ÿ˜  when she was badmouthing Jhanak smiley36.. but he did t say anything smiley36

When Arshi told him J is toofan smiley36 & y u want to die smiley37โ€ฆ Ani inner thoughts will be I want to die only without Jhanak in my life smiley36smiley36

How u can think it as real Maya smiley37smiley37 he said it as example smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ

So he has no plans to continue this fake marriage smiley37smiley37 but he wants to continue his real marriage with Jhanak smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ if he keeps this flip smiley37 both girls will leave him smiley37..

So finally Jhanak thinks him only as her husband.. Adi could have told him this ..๐Ÿค” that also he didnโ€™t tell him..so now Jhanak will say the last bond also will be cut between them smiley19 as no baby to bond smiley19..

So Jhanak also knows Ani also doesnโ€™t believe in their annulment smiley32smiley32 so they all know everything ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜คโ€ฆ then y both r torturing themselves like this ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Nah nah... He doesnt argue with Arshi these days.. He is so fed up with her.. See his expression as if when will she stop this conversation..

Like they say not all battles are fought for victory, he is letting it go...

But with Jhanak he always argue as he needs clarity... It matters to him...

Some of Jhanak's dialogue we say is foreshadow... So I am hopeful with Anirudh too.

If he doesnt break it, let Arshi do it naa.. She has anyways said... Either me or Jhanak..

For us all that matters is Arshi should leave him... Who does what is not important...

Aditya was talking round round I was worried he will not say tumour and again create another MU.. Because he always spoke like villian to Anirudh amd shows another soft side to Jhanak ..

When they will confess... ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

I dont like him at all....

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 days ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

We should all wish this .....

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Didi can go to Dubai...

If she try to cancel the trip we shall force her to leave india and Anismiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail