Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Par kyu???๐Ÿ˜‚

Ladki abhi uthne ki bhi halat me nahi hai! And she will be remorseful that Ani didn't believe her and humiliated her in front of everyone... that's it!!khamokha apne bhagwan ko chata kyu maregi!!๐Ÿ˜…

I was waiting for IF to post the article and somehow I started to believe these articles but again they gave me realty check that you can not trust them completely. Ani will be late and AK will sign the bond . Yahan tak theek hai. He already knows she is not pregnant and has tumour then why he will say for abortion. One thing I like abt this show that they never use domestic violence so chaanta to pakka nahi karegi. He will be hurt that AK signed the bond bus itna hi hoga but still he would like to care for her
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tabhi toh, I want a convo when these 2 are at their vulnerable best ! So that they have no scope to lie !

Originally posted by: sanfan

Most likely she will be remorseful but it will jalao all the required battis full wattage in Ani

The story almost ends if the issues are almost cleared so I think some mountain will remain to be climbed as it is natural for Jhanak to step back out of guilt if nothing else

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varsha188

https://youtu.be/7TRy2jBEdXU?si=Ug4jD-_BeN8T959j

If lady prediction that jhanak will slap to ani โ˜บ๏ธ kya prediction kartee hain

Jab marana chaiye tha tab nahi mara ab kya hi maregi.... Behuda kahi kiismiley37smiley37smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Same thinking processing as you... Jk will not allow this time if only conversation take place n Ani try to force jk to come back in bh....

As this point not excepting any positive r negative as Leena ka twist any mould she wants leads to keep seperate or come back together for some silly reason..

I think next track is her career and BBG identity reveal...she may go to Kolkata along with AK for shoot ..in this case leads can share common screen space, J can be involved in BH drama regarding Lalon and Ani's father plus MinTon marriage...J ankhon k samne rahegi to it will be easier for Ani to keep distance from Arshi as well...aur fir Durga pUja bhi araha hai...I am sure, makers being Bengali and BH being a Bengali household, will show some dhamaka next month..

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Arshi ka pati nahi chahiye smiley36 me too manifest same smiley36

Jaldi se hero lao humari pyari Arshi didi k liye!๐Ÿ˜‚

great_love thumbnail

I think next track is her career and BBG identity reveal...she may go to Kolkata along with AK for shoot ..in this case leads can share common screen space, J can be involved in BH drama regarding Lalon and Ani's father plus MinTon marriage...J ankhon k samne rahegi to it will be easier for Ani to keep distance from Arshi as well...aur fir Durga pUja bhi araha hai...I am sure, makers being Bengali and BH being a Bengali household, will show some dhamaka next month..

If this show it's been interesting then... Her career track will start with ani returning cal without her somehow I feel ani will return back with guilty mind n this prevents from him to progress further relationships with arshi n then jk will come back with adi in Calcutta to shoot movie so ani again look for jk ... Let's see want to serve to us

great_love thumbnail

Jaldi se hero lao humari pyari Arshi didi k liye!๐Ÿ˜‚

Hero to lao nahi villain banao nahi to tapa do smiley36

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Tabhi toh, I want a convo when these 2 are at their vulnerable best ! So that they have no scope to lie !

They wonโ€™t lieโ€ฆ whereโ€™s the scope to lie anymoreโ€ฆ. She has claimed him and the idiot understood this nowโ€ฆ he said to her in Kashmir, apna Haq maangoโ€ฆ she mangoed her Haq and he didnโ€™t get that!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

And Ani telling her she has to come out of the theatre alive, for his sake - "I will only be alive, if you are alive, so you have to fight this out and come back ,for my sake !"

Yes....

A love that will keep both of them alive...that will empower them to cherish this life more by breaking all the invisible shackles..

I am so eagerly waiting for their pre- operation meeting & conversation...

Anyway both of them...do wonders in their rebellion mode when anyone of them is on deathbedsmiley36

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haan...ofcourse! Career advancement me dhyan dena chahiye...world tour karna chahiye dance troupe leke...

Uparse madam k pichhe NRI ladke pade huye hai shadi k liye!abhi Dubai jayegi to billionaire Sheikhs bhi mil jayenge!๐Ÿ˜‚

R a kya rakha hai Ani me! Normal sa software engineer hai!job karke kirna hi provide kar sakta hai!she deserves better.. ๐Ÿ‘€

Aur Aniruddh toh pyar bhi nahin karta usse ..His choice is the "first runner-up" in dance show...Winner deserves someone better...

Please leave..The Arshi Mukherjee...

You can do wonders in Dubaismiley37