🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 80🌸🌸 - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

I want a J - Ani convo before J is taken to the operation theatre ! J pre-op will be her honest best and J needs to know , Ani has come, before her surgery commences !

It will be motivation for her to fight it out and live ! Ani clearly is the centre of her being and it would help for her to know, that she has not lost everything and has a good reason to live!

Most likely she will be remorseful but it will jalao all the required battis full wattage in Ani

The story almost ends if the issues are almost cleared so I think some mountain will remain to be climbed as it is natural for Jhanak to step back out of guilt if nothing else

Edited by sanfan - 3 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Ye jo misconceptions wo to clear nahi hone wala till end for Ani jk is sachai ki murti n for j Ani is her bhagwaan pati

It's ok for me till Ani remains J's pati๐Ÿ˜‚

Bas Arshi ka sachme pati na bane..๐Ÿฅด

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Most likely she will be remorseful but it will jalao all the required battis full wattage in Ani

Bhai...ab to freezer se apne grey cells nikal le!!๐Ÿ˜‚madam J preggo nahi hai..but claimed you as the father...ab AK bhi bol raha hai k bachha uska nahi hai...to ab kis baat ki confusion!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

https://youtu.be/7TRy2jBEdXU?si=Ug4jD-_BeN8T959j

If lady prediction that jhanak will slap to ani โ˜บ๏ธ kya prediction kartee hain

Par kyu???๐Ÿ˜‚

Ladki abhi uthne ki bhi halat me nahi hai! And she will be remorseful that Ani didn't believe her and humiliated her in front of everyone... that's it!!khamokha apne bhagwan ko chata kyu maregi!!๐Ÿ˜…

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

The story almost ends if the issues are almost cleared so I think some mountain will remain to be climbed as it is natural for Jhanak to step back out of guilt if nothing else

As I said earlier also, Arshi will not allow Ani to leave her...she will force him through emotional blackmailing to stay with her..J bhi kaise Ani ko rokegi..he accepted Arshi as his wife sabk samne...so even if they pour their heart out to each other, Runak union is not possible in near future..I guess they will bring Basus ki barbaadi aur J becoming star side by side..only then they can show how Arshi is a mismatch for the family and J will come for their rescue..

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I think this is to show the fans that no matter whatever crap and disrespectful content is shown in the show, they are cordial, friendly and respectful towards each other in reality โฃ๏ธ

Yes they are co stars n share good bonds then it can reflect on on screen like Sarun also good friends

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

I want a J - Ani convo before J is taken to the operation theatre ! J pre-op will be her honest best and J needs to know , Ani has come, before her surgery commences !

It will be motivation for her to fight it out and live ! Ani clearly is the centre of her being and it would help for her to know, that she has not lost everything and has a good reason to live!

Sooo true....

I really really want a deep, Emotional Confession of love between them before her operation...When Jhanak in the face of death will be honest and raw, she also deserves to know that in words that her love is reciprocated in equal measure...

His love will give her a reason to fight with death and live...

Jhanak has always said to him..that she can die for him.

." Aap ke liye ye Jhanak apni Jaan bhi de Sakti hai.."

Now I want her to happily and proudly tell him and herself that,

" Main apke liye jeena chahti Hun..apke pyar ke saath jeena chahti Hun..apse pyar karne ke liye jeena chahti hun"....

True testament of love is the desire to live and to grow with someone... Love isnโ€™t just about the willingness to die for someone; it's about what will make you forget and fight death...

I want Jhanak to experience this magic before she goes to OT....

great_love thumbnail

As I said earlier also, Arshi will not allow Ani to leave her...she will force him through emotional blackmailing to stay with her..J bhi kaise Ani ko rokegi..he accepted Arshi as his wife sabk samne...so even if they pour their heart out to each other, Runak union is not possible in near future..I guess they will bring Basus ki barbaadi aur J becoming star side by side..only then they can show how Arshi is a mismatch for the family and J will come for their rescue..

Same thinking processing as you... Jk will not allow this time if only conversation take place n Ani try to force jk to come back in bh....

As this point not excepting any positive r negative as Leena ka twist any mould she wants leads to keep seperate or come back together for some silly reason..

great_love thumbnail

It's ok for me till Ani remains J's pati๐Ÿ˜‚

Bas Arshi ka sachme pati na bane..๐Ÿฅด

Arshi ka pati nahi chahiye smiley36 me too manifest same smiley36

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

And Ani telling her she has to come out of the theatre alive, for his sake - "I will only be alive, if you are alive, so you have to fight this out and come back ,for my sake !"

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Sooo true....

I really really want a deep, Emotional Confession of love between them before her operation...When Jhanak in the face of death will be honest and raw, she also deserves to know that in words that her love is reciprocated in equal measure...

His love will give her a reason to fight with death and live...

Jhanak has always said to him..that she can die for him.

." Aap ke liye ye Jhanak apni Jaan bhi de Sakti hai.."

Now I want her to happily and proudly tell him and herself that,

" Main apke liye jeena chahti Hun..apke pyar ke saath jeena chahti Hun..apse pyar karne ke liye jeena chahti hun"....

True testament of love is the desire to live and to grow with someone... Love isnโ€™t just about the willingness to die for someone; it's about what will make you forget and fight death...

I want Jhanak to experience this magic before she goes to OT....