Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

That is Jhanak, she insults and then falls down on his feet, calls him bagwan etc.. Her love is different... 🤗🤗

Ye Ani J k najron me demigod or J Ani k najron me symbol of purity banna jab bandh kar denge, inke ek dusre se expectations be realistic ho jayenge aur ye normally ek dusre ko as couple accept kar payenge...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ye Ani J k najron me demigod or J Ani k najron me symbol of purity banna jab bandh kar denge, inke ek dusre se expectations be realistic ho jayenge aur ye normally ek dusre ko as couple accept kar payenge...

True that, they are highly flawed human beings.. When they realise it and be honest with their feelings there can be no MU between them...

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Thanks for the updatesmiley27

How come pregnancy kit also showed she is pregnant when it is tumor? is it possible?

but one thing is clear runak did more than hug from this track.

Ofcourse they did it!

R a doc told na k tumor produces pregnancy like symptoms...moreover, kit is not 100% accurate all the time..

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I want a J - Ani convo before J is taken to the operation theatre ! J pre-op will be her honest best and J needs to know , Ani has come, before her surgery commences !

It will be motivation for her to fight it out and live ! Ani clearly is the centre of her being and it would help for her to know, that she has not lost everything and has a good reason to live!

I am also waiting for this .. A beautiful conversation between Anirudh and Jhanak

And a reasonable conversation between Aditya and Anirudh ..

All the MU was created by these two among themself, they need ro talk to them and clear it ..

I am very selfish when it comes to Anirudh tears, I dont want him to cry in front of Aditya who misled him with his actions and words 😉😉😏😏😏😏😁😁😈😈😈😜

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ye jo misconceptions wo to clear nahi hone wala till end for Ani jk is sachai ki murti n for j Ani is her bhagwaan pati

Dibya_C thumbnail

True that, they are highly flawed human beings.. When they realise it and be honest with their feelings there can be no MU between them...

See...one of the major reasons they cannot be free with each other is their weird starting...if they met through usual channels, they would have been soulmates...but with so many baggages it's difficult to come out clean... especially Ani...I don't know what he will do now...Arshi bhi ab family family bol rahi hai..more than J he is in direct line of fire!he will be in trouble if he fails to take this opportunity and force J to accept him as her husband...pyar will eventually follow...dil me hai to juban pe Ane me kitna hi time lagega saath rahe to!

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Pakistani Sindhis, specifically in Karachi, are a prominent class, mostly in politics, so they have a huge hold all over Sindh.

And Mostly Sindhi's affluent and elites (called waderas) so unky apna ek tashan hota hai. See this video for an idea n do let me know kya samaj aya...

https://youtu.be/OruEoqKftUs?si=snKsv56WjVMlpDmZ

Here, rich and influential Sindhis are being mocked because of their excessive power. 😂

I agreed with you about same normal co-stars vibe... oh ok, probably I missed something in your comment

Hahaha funny video, I didn’t know about Pakistani Sindhis anything, so learned something new todaysmiley36

Anyway, I was just randomly saying about Sindhi people in my posts, whatever I could remember from what I researched before. No offense was intended.

Also please see my comment, @bold

It seems we speak a bit differently therefore some things are not clear to me lol

Edited by DiLaila - 3 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

@red You didn't catch my point there! 😂

Probably, I didn’t. What did you intend to say?

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

I want a J - Ani convo before J is taken to the operation theatre ! J pre-op will be her honest best and J needs to know , Ani has come, before her surgery commences !

It will be motivation for her to fight it out and live ! Ani clearly is the centre of her being and it would help for her to know, that she has not lost everything and has a good reason to live!

Yes! Atleast she should express her reasoning behind going to BH to meet him...and if she knew that there's no pregnancy she would have never let the secret out..

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/7TRy2jBEdXU?si=Ug4jD-_BeN8T959j

If lady prediction that jhanak will slap to ani ☺️ kya prediction kartee hain