Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

today episode is good . I hope tomorrow episode would be good but one thing i really not understand ๐Ÿค” that today episode she said that she respect to ani. In front of everyone so much insulting to him that she said i respect.both are liar person and made for each other โ˜บ๏ธ

That is Jhanak, she insults and then falls down on his feet, calls him bagwan etc.. Her love is different... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Thanks for the updatesmiley27

How come pregnancy kit also showed she is pregnant when it is tumor? is it possible?

but one thing is clear runak did more than hug from this track.

Yess..they did the deed...am just hoping it

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

I always felt that the pregnancy twist ( announcement and acceptance) if not handled well will be death knell of the relationship.

In that sense, whatever has happened still doesnโ€™t change a thingโ€ฆ irrespective of all the silly dialogues of Jhanak about shaadi etc that is Leenaโ€™s stupid team trying to get out of the situation.

Ani and Jhanakโ€™s relationship is exactly where it was - NOWHERE

Jhanak will be sorry about putting Ani through this situation but obviously she will not claim himโ€ฆno reason to!!
this is the one place Ani never wanted to be.He wanted to be claimed by Jhanak and he missed the claiming ( for his right or wrong reasons)

The irony will just dawn on him..

Jhanak will be back to her Aap apni zindagi main khush rahiye jhaap!!

Ab OG Ani kya karega?

Oh Rekha ! Hope they donโ€™t apply any logic here or follow character graphs to the T line always ๐Ÿ˜›

Just done with cat and mouse games between leads

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

AK brings lot of drama . In hospital only AK and ANI was shooting so a major showdown will happen . The MU related to baccha is cleared but jhanak allowing AK to sign the bond will hurt him. AK will use full opportunity to create MU related to bond. BUt Ani will keep all his hurt aside and still would like to care for her. AK won't let him meet jhanak before operation bcoz that would resolve the MU. So i guess after operation only ANI might meet her. As hiba is not shooting so mostly Ani will meet her after operation. Now jhanak is alive so she will be back at taunting session. Jhanak went to kolkata with some expectations that he would trust her but jhanak only got insult from h im. Now ANI went so she will also insult him now. The show is all about insulting sessions. So i am not expecting anything positive.

I am looking at it in another perspective.

Aditya loves Jhanak so much (dont know how he fell so much in love with very few meetings, chalo forget that ) and Jhanak consider him her best friend and she has made clear that she only loves Anirudh ๐Ÿ˜ There is no MU in this. Thank God.

Anirudh might not be able to see her before operation as he reaches mumbai last minute or something.. It cant be that Aditya can stop him from meeting Jhanak. Neither will Anirudh fall for it and Jhanak already expressed her desire to see him.

She is weak and when sick death thoughts too come. She has been expressing her love for Anirudh to her friend all the suppressed feeling is coming out in her weak state.I fell she might confess her undying love for him thinking if she doesn't get a chance for it again. Also might apologizes for all the allegations she made about him.

If it was MC then it would have been hatred track. I am hopeful with this tumour track and also the fact that Jhanak is aware she isnt pregnant. Niw Anirudh will turn the world upside down when he sees Jhanak in hospital..

I am looking at it in a very positive way and not more insults or taunts .

Drama ca be there with Aditya, but I am expecting more of him to be positive than grey...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

I always felt that the pregnancy twist ( announcement and acceptance) if not handled well will be death knell of the relationship.

In that sense, whatever has happened still doesnโ€™t change a thingโ€ฆ irrespective of all the silly dialogues of Jhanak about shaadi etc that is Leenaโ€™s stupid team trying to get out of the situation.

Jhanak will be sorry about putting Ani through this situation but obviously she will not claim himโ€ฆno reason to!!
this is the one place Ani never wanted to be.He wanted to be claimed by Jhanak and he missed the claiming ( for his right or wrong reasons)

Ab OG Ani kya karega?

Hum toh duniya se lad jayenge.... Jhanak ke liye...

No Arshi, No Aditya...

Its only Anirudh and Jhanak now..

I am scared to even write this, Leena aunty can do anything .. But I am really hopeful if its just tumour and she is aware she is not pregnant.. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Oh Rekha ! Hope they donโ€™t apply any logic here or follow character graphs to the T line always ๐Ÿ˜›

Just done with cat and mouse games between leads

OG Ani pe bharosa rakho!!

Zara ruko sabar karo!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I have posted the opposite of you๐Ÿ˜€

But your thinking is in line too.. Arshi wonโ€™t let him off so easily ! If Ani and Jhanak do meet thereโ€™s a scope for heart to heart โ™ฅ๏ธ Otherwise babu will be reassured seeing Jhanak af safe hands of Adi and go run to Arshi as per his commitment!

I am also thinking the track to be positive now as there is no baccha and Jhanak knows about it.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Hum toh duniya se lad jayenge.... Jhanak ke liye...

No Arshi, No Aditya...

Its only Anirudh and Jhanak now..

I am scared to even write this, Leena aunty can do anything .. But I am really hopeful if its just tumour and she is aware she is not pregnant.. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Donโ€™t be scaredโ€ฆ bindaas likh dalo!! Ani being claimed by Jhanak has to mean something..

Buddhu ko abhi samajh aayega!!

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

At this point, whateva logic they use, "patchwork" at best, it will be , but let it be ! As long as RuNak unites somehow even if it is 2 + 2 = 10 smiley36

Truth be told, deathbed is the best bet, for these 2 laatho ke bhoots, to choose honesty !

Ab OG Ani kya karega?

Edited by rysohini - 3 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly..... This ......

This misunderstanding regarding Aniruddh needs to go....

I want Jhanak herself to clear this...

Because for Ani, her words will matter the most...

Explain him under what circumstances she got friend with Aditya, what thought process made her ask Aniruddh to go out of her room that night, that she was actually thinking of him and only him while singing with ADI...

In fact I am even expecting a good conversation between Aniruddh and Aditya as well.... Aniruddh getting overwhelmed seeing his Jhanak on the face of possible death, him breaking down and starting to blabber her deepest feelings and emotions without caring about who he is talking to...and Aditya to listen to all this..and trying to compose him and clearing his misunderstandings....

I see a lot of potential in Aditya and Aniruddh....If we get something like this would be so beautiful....

Them always standing against eachother for the connection they share with Jhanak to finally find that respect for eachother.. for the same reason....

I know I am may be expecting too much....but I really want to see something like this

I am also waiting for this .. A beautiful conversation between Anirudh and Jhanak

And a reasonable conversation between Aditya and Anirudh ..

All the MU was created by these two among themself, they need to talk to them and clear it ..

I am very selfish when it comes to Anirudh tears, I dont want him to cry in front of Aditya who misled him with his actions and words ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜œ