Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This is stupid of Ani if he gets angry for Adi signing the bond. Saving Janak is very important rather than who signs the bond.

During dance competition when jhanak fainted he was more bothered whether AK helped her in the dance competition. So it is expected. However despite being hurt he would still like to care for her. Thatโ€™s what runak is all about. I just wish jhanak clears everything from her side to Ani but does not give any right to him . He goes back with the guilt that he could not support her in tough times.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yaar ...

I am more concerned for Arshi's career at this point....she needs to explore her opportunities..It is such a big chance for her ...smiley37

I think next we should trend ..

#ApnaCareerBanaoArshi....smiley36

Haan...ofcourse! Career advancement me dhyan dena chahiye...world tour karna chahiye dance troupe leke...

Uparse madam k pichhe NRI ladke pade huye hai shadi k liye!abhi Dubai jayegi to billionaire Sheikhs bhi mil jayenge!๐Ÿ˜‚

R a kya rakha hai Ani me! Normal sa software engineer hai!job karke kirna hi provide kar sakta hai!she deserves better.. ๐Ÿ‘€

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Too much positive expectations. Jhanak doe snot expect ANI to come and also she does not want that he should come , she just want to inform him , also she allowed AK to sign the bond. So now ANI has come . When ANI reached already they have made the OT ready. It means AK has signed the bond. He would not be able to meet jhanak before operation or even though he will meet her , she won't accept him back as pati , she might accept that she treats him as pati but won't give that right like how he never gave that right to her. They have mentione dthe bond 2-3 times in the episode. So this will be the reason for the new MU. ANI MU of baccha gets cleared and there is nothing between them. But He will be hurt that she allowed AK to sign the bond. There was spoiler by SBS uncle that ANI will reach late and AK will sign the bond so new MU created to continue the separation. ANI will be in guilt that he did not trust her and treate dher badly. Mostly bond se relate dkuch to drama hoga.

If AK is shown to be the one to sign the bond, he will sign in the name of her husband...this will probably hurt Ani and create further MU that even if J and he had feelings, now she has moved on ..so again the jealousy loop๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅด

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

How about Leena stumps us with Adi "rising" in love and uniting RuNak, after realising that these two love eo smiley1

With Durga Puja knock , knock, knocking on the door, may be Leena will choose positivity for a change smiley1

Originally posted by: shanakanj

AK brings lot of drama . In hospital only AK and ANI was shooting so a major showdown will happen . The MU related to baccha is cleared but jhanak allowing AK to sign the bond will hurt him. AK will use full opportunity to create MU related to bond. BUt Ani will keep all his hurt aside and still would like to care for her. AK won't let him meet jhanak before operation bcoz that would resolve the MU. So i guess after operation only ANI might meet her. As hiba is not shooting so mostly Ani will meet her after operation. Now jhanak is alive so she will be back at taunting session. Jhanak went to kolkata with some expectations that he would trust her but jhanak only got insult from h im. Now ANI went so she will also insult him now. The show is all about insulting sessions. So i am not expecting anything positive.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

How about Leena stumps us with Adi "rising" in love and uniting RuNak, after realising that these two love eo smiley1

With Durga Puja knock , knock, knocking on the door, may be Leena will choose positivity for a change smiley1

Hope so something positive happened โ˜บ๏ธ.in cake cutting she looks little happy. Jayada Kush nahin rehteeโ˜บ๏ธ .

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

If AK is shown to be the one to sign the bond, he will sign in the name of her husband...this will probably hurt Ani and create further MU that even if J and he had feelings, now she has moved on ..so again the jealousy loop๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅด

He can still sign as friend why he will sign as husband . Jhanak also told him that he has to sign. Even doctor said jhanak herself can sign but she is telling AK to sign. I am sure the MU from Ani side will get cleared but he would not be able to do anything for jhanak in tough times. Thatโ€™s the punishment for him. But jhanak giving the right to sign the bond over ani will hurt him. Al told that she is committed and dedicated , ani taking a breath of relief means now he is sure that there is nothing between Ak and jhanak.
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I always felt that the pregnancy twist ( announcement and acceptance) if not handled well will be death knell of the relationship.

In that sense, whatever has happened still doesnโ€™t change a thingโ€ฆ irrespective of all the silly dialogues of Jhanak about shaadi etc that is Leenaโ€™s stupid team trying to get out of the situation.

Ani and Jhanakโ€™s relationship is exactly where it was - NOWHERE

Jhanak will be sorry about putting Ani through this situation but obviously she will not claim himโ€ฆno reason to!!
this is the one place Ani never wanted to be.He wanted to be claimed by Jhanak and he missed the claiming ( for his right or wrong reasons)

The irony will just dawn on him..

Jhanak will be back to her Aap apni zindagi main khush rahiye jhaap!!

Ab OG Ani kya karega?

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

AK brings lot of drama . In hospital only AK and ANI was shooting so a major showdown will happen . The MU related to baccha is cleared but jhanak allowing AK to sign the bond will hurt him. AK will use full opportunity to create MU related to bond. BUt Ani will keep all his hurt aside and still would like to care for her. AK won't let him meet jhanak before operation bcoz that would resolve the MU. So i guess after operation only ANI might meet her. As hiba is not shooting so mostly Ani will meet her after operation. Now jhanak is alive so she will be back at taunting session. Jhanak went to kolkata with some expectations that he would trust her but jhanak only got insult from h im. Now ANI went so she will also insult him now. The show is all about insulting sessions. So i am not expecting anything positive.[/QUOTE

Itna drama she did in Kolkata when she was not pregnant.And Ak is just there to add fuel to fire. Ubbhe bhi phone par his conversation was unnecessary. Phele khud doubt create kero phir batain bhi sunao. Tumne trust nahi kerna. Jhanak k lea he is good iselea use inform kerne ko bola but use yeh nahi pata uske absence mein kea bolta ha AK.

Ak ne trust layak kuch chora ha. That's why I once said he is just good for jhanak but not for anni's j relationship. And what to say about j clear us se bhi kuch nahi hota.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

I am not sure J is 100% confident that he will come. Bcos she was doubting his love in the hotel room.

Both Ani and J know deep down they have feelings for eo and consider themselves married....J is more understanding of it as she understands Ani's triggers from experience...otherwise after all the insults of the last 2 weeks; them wont be able to still want to be with the other. J honors the accountabilty that comes with their relationship that they value. I'm waiting for Ani's realization of his hypocrisy, hopefully now that he thinks she may die; it will come out.

Arshi's face in precap looked taken aback. Its likely Ani told her he was leaving no matter what.

After Adi's words to Ani; and with Ani hearing from Adi that J's baby was Ani's; without the jealousy, he will hopefully be able to think clearly. if he still comes to Mumbai without trust in J; God only can help them. I'm hoping he apologizes for distrusting her and acknowledges her take of what happened on bhukaar night without his memory coming back.

I feel the trick with Jhanak is to understand that she was sure that he would come...yes she might say she doesn't expect him to come but she does... That's the duality of Jhanak...A Jhanak that is inside this mask of ideals.....

The thing is society always puts so many terms and conditions on woman...on how they should be,how they should live , associating words like "prestige".." dignity" with them that woman themselves actually start expecting perfection from tthemselves.I see Jhanak as a case of this...

She is a victim of ideals and impossible standards that women have for themselves..With all the sacrifice and giving up her husband,buring her emotions she tried to be someone who she was not from inside...she chained herself from all the values, principal,and probably guilt...and fear of the " homebreaker" tag....

But the thing is she is not perfect...She is the same woman who was doing"Arshi di" Jaap and was imagining him while shooting romantic ad with Aditya Kapoor..She is the same woman who kept pushing him towards Arshi yet not being able to control her sarcastic " apki Biwi" taunts when she saw them as husband and wife...She is the same woman who even after rejecting him, expecting him to take charge and stop AniShi wedding...and she is the same woman who decided and chose to give in to her desires when she saw love in his eyes...even when she had all the power to...

And I love this flawed, selfish yet beautiful Jhanak.......smiley27... not the idealistic one..bcz I don't see her like that...

Yes... I agree that she understands Aniruddh's jealousy for Aditya..she has used it again and again in Mumbai to push him away.and deep down she knows that he loves her..but the thing is Aniruddh has always been honest with Jhanak...no matter how raw, ugly, harsh he looked or sounded but he chose to show his real self to Jhanak...Be it him being emotionally vulnerable with those tears before her leaving for Kashmir...or his hurt regarding this baby and Aditya doubt...but Jhanak hasn't....She has always said opposite of what is in her heart....

Now after putting up a performance for so long as a person who she is not, now when she is finally standing there.... owning her feelings in raw manner....being herself...she is struggling to make others specially Anirudh believe her truth....bcz she has kept this raw, jealous and selfish but real and powerful beautiful Jhanak hidden even from her own-self....she has always sighed away from asking her rights as a wife saying, " main lalchi nahi Hun"...now proudly declaring her love..... eruption like a volcano declaring him and only him as her husband...

It is difficult for Aniruddh to recognise this person......

But I sincerely hope he will....I am waiting for him to accept this Jhanak with all her truths and flawed beauty without asking for any proofs....and recognise how wrong he was in his assumptions of this woman and will be more proud of her...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 days ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

J is not pregnant...

She has big tumor ..

AK calls Ani ...it's an unknown number..so he lifts call...AK taunts Ani, j is not pregnant first doctor seeing her symptoms confirmed that she is pregnant. But she has tumor. Operation scheduled to tomorrow afternoon. J wanted to inform you once. You will be happy hearing this.

Precap- Arshi threatens Ani, if he go Mumbai it will be last day for their relationship.

Arshi calls her mom...Shrishti says don't let Ani go there. Vinayak worries for J.

Ani reaches to hospital..enquires about Jhanak. Adi stand there. Ani requests Doctor that he wants to meet jhanak only once.

Thanks for the updatesmiley27

How come pregnancy kit also showed she is pregnant when it is tumor? is it possible?

but one thing is clear runak did more than hug from this track.