Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes Anju...j thinking him as her true friend...buy I don't have trust in Adi...

Very much possible!makers decided to bring Ani back to positive light..so now they can show Ani was right all through regarding AK...that he is not a good person to be around... definitely not for J!

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I must say I am really hopeful with the turn they have taken...

MC would have been too much of a strain for their fragile relationship to bear...too much of a trauma....it is better..even I am hoping to see Ani's care and concern for her..

But today ....

Jhanak even after all this wanted to inform Aniruddh about it...She knew Ani would have to come from Kolkata.. facing Arshi and entire family's wrath but still she is sure that he would come... fighting with the whole world for her in his own way to be with her...It is her trust on their love...even after all this verbal spat, she knows that Aniruddh loves her...

And the fact that Aniruddh came....smiley27....

This is what RuNak is....

" Tere mere beech mein....

Kaisa hai yeh bandhan Anjaana...

Maine nahi Jana ...tune nahi Jana..."

I am not sure J is 100% confident that he will come. Bcos she was doubting his love in the hotel room.

Both Ani and J know deep down they have feelings for eo and consider themselves married....J is more understanding of it as she understands Ani's triggers from experience...otherwise after all the insults of the last 2 weeks; them wont be able to still want to be with the other. J honors the accountabilty that comes with their relationship that they value. I'm waiting for Ani's realization of his hypocrisy, hopefully now that he thinks she may die; it will come out.

Arshi's face in precap looked taken aback. Its likely Ani told her he was leaving no matter what.

After Adi's words to Ani; and with Ani hearing from Adi that J's baby was Ani's; without the jealousy, he will hopefully be able to think clearly. if he still comes to Mumbai without trust in J; God only can help them. I'm hoping he apologizes for distrusting her and acknowledges her take of what happened on bhukaar night without his memory coming back.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Very much possible!makers decided to bring Ani back to positive light..so now they can show Ani was right all through regarding AK...that he is not a good person to be around... definitely not for J!

they wont do that. if he had wrong intentions he would never have volunteered that he was ready to take care of J and baby and she still went to Ani.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

When Adi tells him u should not be informed anything about Jhanak smiley36 Ani looked angry on that smiley36..

Adi gave Ani more baatein then needed smiley36 his dil got toota cause of Ani smiley36 so Ani deserves to listen more baatein smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

I must say I am really hopeful with the turn they have taken...

MC would have been too much of a strain for their fragile relationship to bear...too much of a trauma....it is better..even I am hoping to see Ani's care and concern for her..

But today ....

Jhanak even after all this wanted to inform Aniruddh about it...She knew Ani would have to come from Kolkata.. facing Arshi and entire family's wrath but still she is sure that he would come... fighting with the whole world for her in his own way to be with her...It is her trust on their love...even after all this verbal spat, she knows that Aniruddh loves her...

And the fact that Aniruddh came....smiley27....

This is what RuNak is....

" Tere mere beech mein....

Kaisa hai yeh bandhan Anjaana...

Maine nahi Jana ...tune nahi Jana..."

So beautifully expressed โฃ๏ธ

I feel J will express her reason of revealing their relationship truth in front of Ani and BH to Ani now... she's will think that her end is near...she will open her heart in front of Ani without any hesitation...She will tell him that it was due to the pregnancy that she had to intervene in his life..otherwise whatever happened would have remained with her till her last breath๐Ÿ’”

....and I also hope that Anirudh will believe her...even without getting his memory of that night back..โค๏ธ

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - If this happens, then it is a CLEAR and LOUD ILU from J !

Qki Ani ko "I can do anything for one person in this world" or "J has chosen to inform him about her being in deathbed, despite all else" - yeh hints kafi nehi hai for him to gauge that J loves only him !

Ani is shrouded with the belief that J loves AK ! This needs to come off ! Agar ILU nehi bolti hai Ani ko, toh kam se kam , I don't love AK hi bol de smiley1

Exactly..... This ......

This misunderstanding regarding Aniruddh needs to go....

I want Jhanak herself to clear this...

Because for Ani, her words will matter the most...

Explain him under what circumstances she got friend with Aditya, what thought process made her ask Aniruddh to go out of her room that night, that she was actually thinking of him and only him while singing with ADI...

In fact I am even expecting a good conversation between Aniruddh and Aditya as well.... Aniruddh getting overwhelmed seeing his Jhanak on the face of possible death, him breaking down and starting to blabber her deepest feelings and emotions without caring about who he is talking to...and Aditya to listen to all this..and trying to compose him and clearing his misunderstandings....

I see a lot of potential in Aditya and Aniruddh....If we get something like this would be so beautiful....

Them always standing against eachother for the connection they share with Jhanak to finally find that respect for eachother.. for the same reason....

I know I am may be expecting too much....but I really want to see something like this

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Today all reporters are off or what? None of their predictions came true!

Ashu! Should we poke the reporter lady

Yaa MC smiley36 & all smiley36

Vidhya dhoondo usko, pakdo peetho smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

they wont do that. if he had wrong intentions he would never have volunteered that he was ready to take care of J and baby and she still went to Ani.

By wrong intention I meant him turning negative after realising J will not reciprocated..just like Arshi...in a normal setup everything is okay with Arshi...but when challanged, becomes a bad human being..

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

hmm ok thanks for sharing...just wondering how come jhanak never even got her pregnancy reports from that first doctor though to the point now it could be something else..smiley36this track is just poorly handled from all angles lol

Even the dialogues are so inconsistent.

When the first doctor said 'sayad' mujhe garabar wahi se lagrhi thi...

Dibya_C thumbnail

Exactly..... This ......

This misunderstanding regarding Aniruddh needs to go....

I want Jhanak herself to clear this...

Because for Ani, her words will matter the most...

Explain him under what circumstances she got friend with Aditya, what thought process made her ask Aniruddh to go out of her room that night, that she was actually thinking of him and only him while singing with ADI...

In fact I am even expecting a good conversation between Aniruddh and Aditya as well.... Aniruddh getting overwhelmed seeing his Jhanak on the face of possible death, him breaking down and starting to blabber her deepest feelings and emotions without caring about who he is talking to...and Aditya to listen to all this..and trying to compose him and clearing his misunderstandings....

I see a lot of potential in Aditya and Aniruddh....If we get something like this would be so beautiful....

Them always standing against eachother for the connection they share with Jhanak to finally find that respect for eachother.. for the same reason....

I know I am may be expecting too much....but I really want to see something like this

Oh dear! I also wish to believe you! ๐Ÿ’“

But to continue for another 700 epis nothing of this sort will happen!๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿคง