Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

No one really shed tears. Almost all of the, just said goodbye and goodluck with a straight face.smiley37

Pehli baar kisike elimination pe sabko itne khush hote dekhi hai SM pe smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

No one really shed tears. Almost all of the, just said goodbye and goodluck with a straight face.smiley37

I never said the contestants shed tears. I said "others" shed tears. We all did. Every single person watching the show. We shed tears of joy. smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Pehli baar kisike elimination pe sabko itne khush hote dekhi hai SM pe smiley37

I'm sure the fireworks I heard last night were also part of this celebration. smiley37

(No they weren't, they were for a wedding, but hey it's worth dreaming. smiley37)

Edited by Minionite - 19 days ago
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Nimrit is very strong physically. I think stronger that other girls when it comes to strength.

In that water stunt... Sumona was excellent. Reminded me of Teja in water stunts.

Niyati took help initially in the water stunt. Shilpa was helped too. Later once Rohit told them off both of them did it own their. Good efforts tbh by both of them. I thought Niyati was going to abort or ask someone else to pitch in for her.

Shilpa ko toh jaana hi tha.

Now all the contestants who are left are kind of good except Abhishek. Luck has favoured him till now. Krishna toh nepotism ke sahare jaa rahi hai and so far she isn't challenged much. Uske strength ke hisaab se stunts mil rahe hai.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Very true and they shouldn't bring the Nepo kids in the shows it's unfair towards the hard working ones . For the Nepo kids they have to run the different show just in between the nepos.

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just out of topic patha chala ki Kisi channel me suhagan chudail naam ka serial aatha hai koun rakhta hai isa naam😂

mushat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Just out of topic patha chala ki Kisi channel me suhagan chudail naam ka serial aatha hai koun rakhta hai isa naam😂

When they make a serial from pratilipi it happens smiley36 must watch serial , love story of a sesky chudail and now they have introduced another chudail named dukhi chudail smiley37

Edited by mushat - 18 days ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Nimrit is very strong physically. I think stronger that other girls when it comes to strength.

In that water stunt... Sumona was excellent. Reminded me of Teja in water stunts.

Niyati took help initially in the water stunt. Shilpa was helped too. Later once Rohit told them off both of them did it own their. Good efforts tbh by both of them. I thought Niyati was going to abort or ask someone else to pitch in for her.

Shilpa ko toh jaana hi tha.

Now all the contestants who are left are kind of good except Abhishek. Luck has favoured him till now. Krishna toh nepotism ke sahare jaa rahi hai and so far she isn't challenged much. Uske strength ke hisaab se stunts mil rahe hai.

Nimrit is actually very strong physically.

That partner stunt with Abhishek where she has to pull Abhishek from that water tank.

She was amazing in it smiley32

mushat thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Just want Karan or Gashmeer to lift the trophy smiley4