Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

I mean to be fair Aditi only performed 2 stunts as well - one was the 5-5 head on stunt and the other was the water stunt. She was standing in the 5-5 head on stunt in the end as well. And she clearly did not put up her hand in the water stunt. Nimrit chose her because 2 people had already gone from her team and one person was injured. So I don't blame Aditi fully. You put her in a stunt she already said she isn't good at and then you expect her to perform.

The weakest from Nimrit's team for me were Shalin and Nimrit. She should have named herself, but she chose Aditi because obviously she wanted to continue in the game (and who wouldn't) and also because somewhere I felt that she knew Aditi was the weakest in general from all contestants so she would be an easy elimination.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually agreed with Shilpa. Nimrit made the wrong decisions and she also messed up in her first stunt so she should have been the one to go into the elimination stunt.

After watching Nimrit in BB, I had no expectations from her to be a fair captain. She thought about herself which is not wrong from game point view. This week nimrit and shalin were weak but nimrit saved herself which is unfair but still it did happen in past too. I remember shweta tiwari got a lot of backlash in her season for making such decision. Aditi already got a second chance, she was not that strong either. Tho, she had potential.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Abhishek in last water stunt smiley8smiley8

Koi isko ghar bhejo please

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Teja went along with Malishka very smartly. Here it was shalin , why would nimrit goes against a strong contestant. Pagal kutte ne thodi kaata hai usko smiley36 everything is fair in love and game. She got a chance she used it. I still feel shilpa should have been there in elimination stunt

Teja was way too smarter. Undoubtedly, she was one of the best player in KKK but in real she seems too sharp.

I am not nimrit's fan neither i liked her in BB but still i did not mind her decision. She thought about herself, jo har koi karta hai. Nimrit khud jati shalin ky against toh seedha ghar hi jati, she knew this that's why she took aditi's name.

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched Saturday episode no one performed badly in first 2 stunts shalin was bad in giving directions niyati was good taking shocks without much shouting last wala why sumona team has given points when 3 people are left at the end from both the team 🤔

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: behindyou

Teja went along with Malishka very smartly. Here it was shalin , why would nimrit goes against a strong contestant. Pagal kutte ne thodi kaata hai usko smiley36 everything is fair in love and game. She got a chance she used it. I still feel shilpa should have been there in elimination stunt

Shilpa was defo better than Nimrit. Also Teja was sport unlike Nimrit and she never feared her opponent. Not her fan per say but she was one of my favourites in KKK along with DT.

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 1 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I think Abhishek is attention seeker even before the stunt starts he mentions his childhood hand injury ,he does it all the time kept nagging about it ,why he came in this show then ?

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Just watched Saturday episode no one performed badly in first 2 stunts shalin was bad in giving directions niyati was good taking shocks without much shouting last wala why sumona team has given points when 3 people are left at the end from both the team 🤔

Kyuki nimrit ki team se gashmeer and shaleen sabse phele giir gaye thee neeche

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Koi isko ghar bhejo please

Jayega toh pakka next week Or uske baad wale week smiley42

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

The stunts till now are more evenly divided than previous seasons I feel

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

IMG_5429.jpeg
muje ghar jana hai 😢😫😫😫😫

Isko dekh kar mujhe itna gussa aata hai ki main kya boloon... Na shakal, na talent, na personality aur itna paise kamaa raha hai just by being a pos