Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

But dono finale week tak jayenge most probablysmiley44

I can understand for the Stalin but Abhi +Krishna.?So annoying on top of that they are so big headed.

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Her logic was stupid.She should have said that she considers Karanveer and Gashmeer strong contestants besides herself instead of doing the girl-boy thing.

Or she could have said it straight her name because I am a Nepo kid so my chances are higher?smiley41

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kooki07

Or she could have said it straight her name because I am a Nepo kid so my chances are higher?smiley41

She participated in this show with the MG of top 3smiley36

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

I am kind of liking Nimrit now..she is never giving up...she continues till the end..

Seems she reduced lot of weight compared to the time in BB and toned down her nature too..I am liking this Nimrit.

Other than her I like Karanveer and Sumana's attempts too....

Surprisingly Abhishek is improving too

Nimmo is completely opposite of her bb season here she came as strong minded Girl and well mectured as well ,thats why I started liking her yes I feel very bad for Sumona as well why she had been put at the back all the time ?Its sad.
Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nimrit was the best this week....they put the water stunt first because they knew krishna would choose it.....

Gashmeer was okay....neither here nor there....

Sumona tried....

Karan was good

I am surprised Abhishek also did that stunt.....

Shalin ne stunt hi abort kiya

kooki07 thumbnail

I am laughing at Stalin that he aborted it straight away without even trying ?

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can't believe but I am loving Nimrit damn. Like I love how she is so strong even from mind and speaks so logically. She looks so passionate and sincere in whatever she does.

Shalin is a strong contestant but he only does stunts according to his mood. Doesn't deserve to be in finale only because he isn't serious regarding the show.

Surprisingly, Abhishake too has managed to impress me. Like he actually is a good performer and there is no point now to say that he is getting saved because of luck..

Krishna is only good in certain kinds of stunts, it's so visible. Although, she is performing well somehow. But her thought process about ek hi ladki finale me hogi is so annoying. I love how Nimrit gave it back to her.

Niyati is now taking stunts very casually. Sadly, from one of the strongest to now going on bottom.

Gashmeer's praise by contestants should go down now. I think it's because of the pressure of being the strongest, Gashmeer is losing it. Because the same guy did so well in last water stunts, the way he was panicking here showed how he is taking too much pressure.

Karanveer is definitely coming out to be the strongest and most consistent player out of all to be honest. Probably, the winner this season. Also, the guy is witty and actually humorous than overacting of shalin and Abhishek lol.

Sumona actually flusters and lacks confidence and that's her biggest drawback. But I would give it to the girl that she keeps going and trying and performing and isn't letting the failure to affect her further stunts. Holding your confidence while performing maximum elimination stunts is really a big deal to handle. She is really amazing in that way. A true example of learning through the process, bit late but who cares till she is safe.

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kooki07

I am laughing at Stalin that he aborted it straight away without even trying ?

Ya....he was saying ki use blackout ho raha hai....he is numb and all...

When he aborted and got out....he asked Rohit sir if he could try againsmiley37

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sar.ki

Ya....he was saying ki use blackout ho raha hai....he is numb and all...

When he aborted and got out....he asked Rohit sir if he could try againsmiley37

Bada unique black out tha uskasmiley37

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Stalin koun hai bhai 😂