Shalin is having fearfanda as well 😅

Is it?I don't see on his hand
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Ashish deserves better

That guy has always done pretty well but doesn't get that hype

In gas task he stayed the longest, even in water task he stayed a long.

But they brought back Shilpa and Krishna and Niyati too won't stay long.

Instead of Shilpa, Krishna people like Ashish & Niyati should have been brought back cuz they actually deserve it!

But Colorswalo ka nepotism Abhishek, shilpa jaise logo ke liye hi kam karta smiley11

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: G259

The strongest contestants right now are Karanveer and Niyati.They haven't performed very poorly in any stunt yet.

But the Irony is She'll be evicted soon smiley36

minakrish thumbnail

Yesterday’s episode was so much time pass. Gashmeer did the water task phenomenally and Krishna did the horse stunt really well.

The elimination stunt — I was honestly expecting Sumona to give up in the middle. Ashish deserved to stay a bit longer but hard luck today.

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why all the promos in the season is about Abhishek loser lag raha hai recent promo me kuch achha promo dikhado where people performed well not with crying giving up and bakwaas noutanki ☹️

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: minakrish

Yesterday’s episode was so much time pass. Gashmeer did the water task phenomenally and Krishna did the horse stunt really well.

The elimination stunt — I was honestly expecting Sumona to give up in the middle. Ashish deserved to stay a bit longer but hard luck today.

Since I have been watching the episodes on phone since the last two weeks,I skip all those parts and watch only the stunts.When I watch on TV,I just mute it when those stuff happen
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Since I have been watching the episodes on phone since the last two weeks,I skip all those parts and watch only the stunts.When I watch on TV,I just mute it when those stuff happen

I watched it live yesterday, isiliye I couldn’t forward that stuff but normally I do that too.smiley29

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago
Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Krishna is not annoying like Shilpa

Still I don't like her.

I think specially bcoz favoritism done by Rohit Shetty.

Also just mujhe laga that usko cones ke pass se le jaa rahe the?

Like Sumona ke time toh itna dur tha ki usko uski stick tak ke pass se nahi le gaye.

Mujhe bhi aisa laga par maine kaha nahin kyunki mujhe laga ki mera vahem hai....but you are right.

When Sumona and Ashish did the stunt when they moved also they were not anywhere near the cones but for Krishna it was like they were just dragging her over the cones itself

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Niyati was the best performer this week. Karan also did well

Okay performers were Gashmeer, Nimrit and Shilpa(negative marks for their fighting), Ashish

Weak performers- Shalin, Abhishek(kuch toh kiya nahin), Sumona, Krishna...

Sar.ki thumbnail

I must say though, this season only 1 abort so far....