I read somewhere Karanveer won.

Many people on X are saying so but there is nothing concrete
NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Winner announce hogya haina??

Haan finale toh kab ka shoot hogiya still news nhi ayi ky kon jeeta hai

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yesterday's first stunt....the pole one was same as Season 9 first stunt...aur wo season bhi kuch khaas nahin tha par uska stunt level zyaada tha....in terms of dynamic stunts

And I dont want only dynamic stunts but ye panch minute mein hone waale stunts mein especially finale mein mazaa nahin aata

The second stunt today was not biased I would say...everyone had a chance...

3rd stunt ka mein kya hi bolu

Jab se Krishna wapas aayi hai ek bhi dhang ka creepy crawly stunt nahin hua hai uske saath

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sar.ki

Yesterday's first stunt....the pole one was same as Season 9 first stunt...aur wo season bhi kuch khaas nahin tha par uska stunt level zyaada tha....in terms of dynamic stunts

And I dont want only dynamic stunts but ye panch minute mein hone waale stunts mein especially finale mein mazaa nahin aata

Jab se Krishna wapas aayi hai ek bhi dhang ka creepy crawly stunt nahin hua hai uske saath

Everyone had a fair chance in the 2nd stunt but I am tired of shock stunts that's why didn't enjoy it.You are right.Even if it isn't dynamic,it should not be such that it ends within 5 minutes but majority of the stunts this season were like that.Season 13 remains worse than this for me but stuntswise it was better than this season.Makers ran out of creativity this time.
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ChapriBB

Nimrit ka luck hi kharab hai

Dono shows mai just before finale got eliminated

She was not deserving in the other reality show as all she did was mandali and all..here she actually deserve to be in the finale. When her name was in the participation list..I was so sure that she will be the favoured one but she wasn't in fact channel played dirty with her for some undeserving contestants. I just hope Karan win this one as I'm very disappointed with Gashmeer lately.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sar.ki

First one was not a stunt in my opinion smiley36 to secure a place for the finalist with this stunt was a jokešŸ¤£ Gashmeer the strongest contestant from the beginning made a place for finalists with this childish stunt cos done kids need to send to the finale by hook or crook...I felt bad for niyati. Sumona was slow from the beginning. Abhishek was still good in the current stunt at least.

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: G259

BB mein majority were happy when she got evicted.Here it was the complete opposite.She deserved to be a finalist.

She turned her haters into fans by her hardwork and determination

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChapriBB

First stunt was niyati bad luck

If gashmeer had pushed any other girl wo out hoti

Niyati pure bad luck

I didn't like this stunt ,bb type in stunts show

Ya to ise Roadies 2.0 keh di which is mix of tasks and planning plotting

We were praising that this season there are new stunts.

But jab actually sabse important time aaya.

TTF and Finalists wala week they are giving such nonsense tasks.

This one was soo ridiculous