Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: G259

Gashmeer was saying that nothing was repeated from previous seasons or something on those lines in one IV after returning airport mein.He likely doesn't know because he didn't watch previous seasons except the last one.But makers cannot fool the audience

I really miss torture weeks where the contestants had to perform torturous mini stunts before the actual stunt, and block buster week full of dynamic stunts.

Edited by mushat - 13 days ago
G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nothing much to say today.Almost everyone completed the stunts they got except Nimrit.There was a lot of difference in the difficulty level of 1st and 3rd stunt with the 2nd one.Is it a co-incidence that Abhishek was a performer in the easier ones?We all know the answer.Glad he didn't win the TTF though I would say he isn't a bad performer.He also tries to perform well in the stunts he gets.Gashmeer and Karanveer were fab in the 2nd stunt.Abhishek was good in the first one.

Edited by G259 - 13 days ago
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

So not double but there is going to be triple eliminations next week. Maybe Niyati,Sumona and Shalin will go next.

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Today was finalr shoot of kkk

After shoot after party' is happening

Karanveer and his gang is very happy and celebrating

Gashmeer is nowhere

I feel karanveer has won

Gashmeer luck is very bad

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: G259

Nothing much to say today.Almost everyone completed the stunts they got except Nimrit.There was a lot of difference in the difficulty level of 1st and 3rd stunt with the 2nd one.Is it a co-incidence that Abhishek was a performer in the easier ones?We all know the answer.Glad he didn't win the TTF though I would say he isn't a bad performer.He also tries to perform well in the stunts he gets.Gashmeer and Karanveer were fab in the 2nd stunt.Abhishek was good in the first one.

The first stunt was designed for Krishna as she won another fireball stunts..this week they didn't bring creepy crawlies as we know who's the weakest among the contestants.. As expected the brought the weakest contestants from the lots for Krishna but surprisingly Abhishek did well in the stunt or should I say Krishna didn't perform wrllsmiley36 anyways for the next stunt Karan was fabulous. He was running on that platform and Gashmeer did well too but luck was not in his side. Nimrit also tried her best . But I must admit Nimrit, sumona, Karan and Gashmeer never give up any stunts. Didn't watch the final stunt as it's quite late . Will watch tomorrow.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Initially all stunts were new and fabulous but time ke sath sath stunt ki quality had se zyada kharab hoti ja rahi haismiley24

Inhone saari creativity starting mein laga di.

Ab they are recycling it and using their brains ki kese bhi apni Nepo Baby Krishna ko Top 3 banaye.

I really hope isko jitwa na de

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

The first stunt was designed for Krishna as she won another fireball stunts..this week they didn't bring creepy crawlies as we know who's the weakest among the contestants.. As expected the brought the weakest contestants from the lots for Krishna but surprisingly Abhishek did well in the stunt or should I say Krishna didn't perform wrllsmiley36 anyways for the next stunt Karan was fabulous. He was running on that platform and Gashmeer did well too but luck was not in his side. Nimrit also tried her best . But I must admit Nimrit, sumona, Karan and Gashmeer never give up any stunts. Didn't watch the final stunt as it's quite late . Will watch tomorrow.

You are right.The first one was designed for Krishna.She was even sent second.I think they wanted her to win the first and Gashmeer to win the second.Then water stunt deke Krishna ko jeeta dete.But when Abhishek won it,they kept that easy TTF stunt so that he stands a chance to win.Just a guess.I might be wrong too
G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChapriBB

Today was finalr shoot of kkk

After shoot after party' is happening

Karanveer and his gang is very happy and celebrating

Gashmeer is nowhere

I feel karanveer has won

Gashmeer luck is very bad

I am getting the same feeling.Karanveer looks very chilled out.Even Krishna was there.What if these two are top 2?
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Inhone saari creativity starting mein laga di.

Ab they are recycling it and using their brains ki kese bhi apni Nepo Baby Krishna ko Top 3 banaye.

I really hope isko jitwa na de

I won't be shocked if krishna wins this season but according to spoilers she is not winning. But she doesn't deserve to be in top 3smiley21
Palak2812 thumbnail

Gashmeer gets a bit unlucky many times.

Also he should have taken less burden bechaare ki itni taaref ki ussi pressure at times things goes against him.

But for me this season Karanveer is the best contestant of this season.

He deserves the trophy, there have been never bad stunt done by him.

He is underrated and doesn't get much screen space.

But dude does his stunts really well and is actually witty too.