Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: G259

Rohit Shetty should should saying Proud of you Krishna for small things.Water stunts are her strength.She will anyways show interest in performing them.Current ya animal Ka hota toh hum dekhte

Can’t agree more on this. Since when showing interest in doing a stunt is such a big dealsmiley36?

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tastahnin

Krishna did very well in the first stunt. It was a difficult stunt to be honest and the girl aced her task. I literally feel for Shumona. She puts so much effort in every task but her efforts hardly converts into results.

For the second stunt, for the first time, I am feeling a bit disappointed with Niyati. I felt that she took the task very casually and din't put her utmost effort like she does otherwise.

Sumona's luck doesn't favour her. She may lose lots of stunts but she gives her 100% in each and every stunts and that's what makes her better than niyati according to mesmiley20smiley27. And yes krishna was also fabulous in the first stuntsmiley32
G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Thanks dear! I just hope she gave her best and didn't abort.

She didn't abort but could have performed better
RockingSunny thumbnail

Nimrit also tries her best. Giving her benefit of doubt for this stunt as it's really toughπŸ˜…πŸ˜…. But I am disappointed by niyati's performancesmiley18

G259 thumbnail

Karanveer looked kind of clueless towards the end of his stunt.Warna Abhishek se better Kar Paata

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Krishna ko ekbar creepy crawlies ya current wala stunt dekar dekhte phir mante. Till now she is getting stunts of her forte so how is she strong??

Favourism at its peak openly they are favouring her so that she can reach final I won't be surprised if she win ttf as well as final also Colors doing this since so many seasons in all reality shows πŸ˜”

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

That's a shame. πŸ˜”

Extra words

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Favourism at its peak openly they are favouring her so that she can reach final I won't be surprised if she win ttf as well as final also Colors doing this since so many seasons in all reality shows πŸ˜”

The way she is getting favoured I won't be shocked if she wins
RockingSunny thumbnail

Gashmeer aur shalin ka cheap dramasmiley21

G259 thumbnail

So Sumona,Niyati and Shalin are out of TTF race.