Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

I skipped last weekend because honestly the performances in the first stunt itself were so dismal that I wasn't interested.

Oh and first let me party! SHILPA IS GONE AGAIN! FINALLY! smiley40

This week was much better! Here are my rankings...though I did incorporate some of their behaviours into the rankings this time.

Strongest - Karanveer (the guy has a phobia but he did his stunt really well), Gashmeer (chalo he's back again)

Just Not Their Week - Abhishek (just because of his annoying personality in terms of when weakest contestants were named), Shalin (same reason as Abhishek), Niyati (she's a strong contestant but her first stunt didn't go too well and she was great in her second but still felt she is often better), Nimrit (she's strong but her performance in 2 stunts was weaker than I've come to expect from her)

Weakest - Shilpa (she literally got the same favouritism that Nia, Nikki, and Bharti got in their seasons), Krishna (I don't really care that she did her stunt well, she is being favoured and still has a very bad attitude so for me she's weakest), Sumona (if someone repeatedly ends up with fear phanda then for me they are weak, this is the first time that she didn't end up in elimination stunt)

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Why does this host always send Nimzie at number 1? đŸ˜¡

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarki

Hope its a prank...agar hai to hhai...views ke liye kya kya karna padta hai....suljhe hue aadmi se bhi aise harkate karwate hain

True

I think prank hoga

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

So water stunts are niyati's weakness. Taking help from swimmers was a bit unfair too.

Sumona did amazing job in that stunt.

Right... Niyati shouldnt have done that...not a winner quality.sumona did superb.

One more thing I noticed is screen space for Karanveer is very less compared to others.... whenvr some one is doing stunt all I see in Abhishek and those who is standing near to him..

Edited by MUNNII - 20 days ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 days ago

Niyati is weak in water stuntssmiley18

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Unpopular opinion but I really want sumona to reach finalesmiley20. She gives her 100% in all the stunts and this week she just proved that she is not a weak playersmiley32

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: tastahnin

For me, Nimrit is the star of the first stunt even though she took the highest time. What an effort she has put smiley32

Gashmeer and Krishna had the advantage of watching her performing and plan their strategies.

Completely agree with you. They should not have let Gashmeer and Krishna watch her perform,
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

That guy is a choreographer. He has a dancing school.smiley37smiley37

Oh yes. That’s what he said in his Roadies Audition.smiley37
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

That guy is a choreographer. He has a dancing school.smiley37smiley37

What thesmiley3 shiv is choreographer smiley37

What a jokesmiley36 koun aayega shikhne waha after Jhalaksmiley37

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: minakrish

Oh yes. That’s what he said in his Roadies Audition.smiley37

Jhootha aadmi smiley36 his main profession is lying then smiley37 professional lier smiley36