Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Except that one stunt with Krishna, Abhishek didn't perform well in any other stunt.He was lucky that his team was safe.Krishna got stunts playing to her strengths and didn't disappoint.Sumona wasn't great either.The other team had a lot of things going wrong for them.Even the stunt they won was by a whisker.Still I would say, Niyati,Aditi,Shilpa and Gashmeer put in efforts.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sayali_23

Nimrit should have put herself in the elimination stunt along with Shalin.... Taking moral responsibility for her misjudgment in selecting the contestants for stunt to her poor performance in two of her own stunt....

Aditi didn't deserve to go in the elimination stunt....

But then not everyone can be Tejaswi Prakash... Who put herself in elimination stunt accepting her failure as a team captain...

ya tejaswi Prakash was true winner in her season n she became threat to the chosen one n Rohit team worked hard n injured her n took her out.

Edited by Manavi_kesari - 1 months ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChapriBB

Actually contestants as captain did nominate themselves in past

So in few recent seasons rohit made rule that captain cant nominate themselves

But Rohit agreed with Sumona team when he asked their opinion n they said nimrit must nominate herself not Aditi for elimination stunt . So Rohit also want nimrit in elimination stunt n made exception this week . No fixed rules , it changes according to their script , candidates etc…

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Shilpa was unnecessarily picking fights. Nimrit wasn’t going to choose her anyways. But as a captain she should have taken accountability for bad decisions and nominated herself for elimination stunt

no nimrit was about to choose Shilpa n Rohit stopped her n reminded her about under water stunt n expecting not to choose her , so when Shilpa also saying points to nimrit that she didn’t give her chance n she performed well in pushing stunts above water n under water stunt n all then she changed her statement n said not selecting her anyways n said aditi name. Poor Aditi .both Shilpa n aditi must not be in elimination stunt this week .

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shilpa and Shaleen should have gone to elimination stunt. I can’t understand how shilpa performed better than Aditi. But Rohit and team wanted Shilpa to be saved. Aditi did amazing in elimination stunt as well

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Shilpa and Shaleen should have gone to elimination stunt. I can’t understand how shilpa performed better than Aditi. But Rohit and team wanted Shilpa to be saved. Aditi did amazing in elimination stunt as well

I think Shilpa , Aditi performed two stunts in which nimrit chosen them . In pushing stunt when both teams performing both Shilpa , Aditi performed well .

In underwater stunt nimrit is weak . Most of the stunt shilpa done it n aditi opened one knot . This week in elimination stunt both Shilpa , Aditi must not be there .

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Shilpa performed only two stunts(got the chance to perform).In the water one,she performed the best out of the 3 of them.In the last stunt yesterday,she performed well too.Nimrit should have been in the elimination stunt with Shalin.She wasn't at fault in the stunt with Gashmeer but wasn't good in the other two stunts.Plus,her misjudgement in the first stunt.
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

But anyone would save himself or herself from elimination stunt. It should be automatic that captain to jayga hi jayga elimination me. So nimrit had a choice and she used it wisely. I dont have any complaints on that , jb teja gayi thi even Rohit bashed her and she choosed weakest malishka against her. Nimrit is not even in choice but yeah From Aditi and shilpa, shilpa should have been there

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

us ko drama ke lye hi wapsi laye ha smiley36
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

But anyone would save himself or herself from elimination stunt. It should be automatic that captain to jayga hi jayga elimination me. So nimrit had a choice and she used it wisely. I dont have any complaints on that , jb teja gayi thi even Rohit bashed her and she choosed weakest malishka against her. Nimrit is not even in choice but yeah From Aditi and shilpa, shilpa should have been there

achai ke PR ka sath sath safe ki safe smiley36 i so knew it thank u cnfrming it ke weak kke against gai