Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 26 days ago

I thought abhishek going inside and nimrit pulling him would have been a worst strategy. But abhishek was fabulous in this stuntsmiley32 and nimrit and abhishek's coordination was goodsmiley20. Chalo drama karke atleast abhishek ne ek stunt to kiyasmiley36. Gashmeer and niyati's luck always backfired but finally they saved themselves from elimination stunt by acing the stunt with their fabulous coordinationsmiley20. Sumona was superb in the elimination stuntsmiley32 last week I didn't like her performance muchsmiley36. Karanvir aced the elimination stuntsmiley20. Regarding shalin and krishna well I am bound to say shalin won mostly due to krishna. Both of them were fabulous in the car stuntsmiley32. Why is shilpa saved again and againsmiley21?? I heard she is getting evicted next week hope it's true

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I thought abhishek going inside and nimrit pulling him would have been a worst strategy. But abhishek was fabulous in this stuntsmiley32 and nimrit and abhishek's coordination was goodsmiley20. Chalo drama karke atleast abhishek ne ek stunt to kiyasmiley36. Gashmeer and niyati's luck always backfired but finally they saved themselves from elimination stunt by acing the stunt with their fabulous coordinationsmiley20. Sumona was superb in the elimination stuntsmiley32 last week I didn't like her performance muchsmiley36. Karanvir aced the elimination stuntsmiley20. Regarding shalin and krishna well I am bound to say shalin won mostly due to krishna. Both of them were fabulous in the car stuntsmiley32. Why is shilpa saved again and againsmiley21?? I heard she is getting evicted next week hope it's true

I think elimination will finally happen next week.Channel is trying a lot to save Shilpa but maybe she will only get eliminated
Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

If they want to keep some contestants let them be in the show as harsh limbachiya in one season and I think lopa in another season but don't cancel elimination which is unfair to others when a contestant eliminated twice it is shame she is still in the show and competing with others 😕

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Cant believe the disgusting biasedness makers are portraying in this season smiley11

Thodi si bhi sharam nai hai bhai. agar Shilpa ki jagah Shumona hoti to kal pakka eliminate kar dete usse smiley11

Sujathashenoy thumbnail

Gashmeer niyati performed well but fireball ulta seedha uddraha tha shuru se which was visible clearly😞 but Krishna ko itna guidance Mila ki koyi kar saktha tha shayad☹️

Sujathashenoy thumbnail

Car stunt was too close just didn't burst baloon of shalin Krishna 3-4 times they hit the car 😊just bad luck for sumona 😔

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I will love it if the 2 undeserving ones are gone Shilpa and Krishna. Plus Abhifaik as well .

minakrish thumbnail

Iss Shilpa aur Abhishek ko nikaalo. They are soo annoying.

Sumona and Karan did that stunt so well.smiley32

G259 thumbnail

Just saw BBTak's tweet that BB18 is premiering on 5th October which means KKK will end on the last week of this month.So four more eliminations to happen in 3 weeks(ttf week won't have elimination).One week will likely have double elimination.

G259 thumbnail

Am I the only one who feels dynamic stunts aren't happening this time?There isn't much exact replication of stunts from previous seasons but there are too many stunts of the same category.The stunts don't require lot of work from the contestants like swimming for long time or any other thing.Too many electric shock and height stunts are taking place.