Posted: 1 months ago

Wtf again nim team first smiley8

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Krishna n bacha lia smiley36 did alone everything

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Except that one stunt with Krishna, Abhishek didn't perform well in any other stunt.He was lucky that his team was safe.Krishna got stunts playing to her strengths and didn't disappoint.Sumona wasn't great either.The other team had a lot of things going wrong for them.Even the stunt they won was by a whisker.Still I would say, Niyati,Aditi,Shilpa and Gashmeer put in efforts.

Team nimrit did put efforts but there were no unity among this group. They were just playing as individuals not as a group. While team sumona was chill and had good coordination. Even when krishna was doing that water stunt, sumona did grabbed the rob unlike team nimrit, there was no coordination at all.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Shilpa performed only two stunts(got the chance to perform).In the water one,she performed the best out of the 3 of them.In the last stunt yesterday,she performed well too.Nimrit should have been in the elimination stunt with Shalin.She wasn't at fault in the stunt with Gashmeer but wasn't good in the other two stunts.Plus,her misjudgement in the first stunt.

Her decisions were wrong but aditi was not that good either.

Minionite thumbnail

Teams were lopsided and usually this means that the team with less contestants usually loses, but yahan toh ulta ho gaya re baba. smiley37

As a captain I found Nimrit to be so much weaker than Sumona. Yes in both teams sometimes the contestant was not happy with the stunt they got, but overall Nimrit's team had more contestants complaining and she wasn't choosing well either as compared to Sumona. You could almost see Sumona's brain start to churn as soon as Rohit would begin describing the stunt, while Nimrit seemed to think once she was asked her choice. I do feel that of course winning stunts and points was helping Sumona's team support her better, but in general as well, I just felt Nimrit could have thought a bit more about her team's strengths and weaknesses before sending contestants.

I know I said I wouldn't count people's behaviour in my ranking, but this week it was hard not to.

(1) Stronger contestants - Karanveer, Aashish, Krishna (yes yes she aborted stunts last week and got eliminated but I'm surprised that she did this week's stunt so well)

(2) Good but just not their week - Gashmeer (he tried his hardest but he just couldn't do it fully), Nimrit (weak captain and she didn't do her own stunts that well), Abhishek (he did one stunt well and then kind of checked out with the remaining stunts), Sumona (she at least tried her best in all her stunts but it just didn't work for her)

(3) Weakest - Shalin (bad sport and he just didn't do any of his stunts right), Niyati (it just wasn't her week), Shilpa (bad sport and apart from the knot stunt she was annoying throughout), Aditi

My favourite stunt of the week was the 5-5 head-on boxing stunt. That reminded me of Wipeout and I had so much fun watching that stunt. smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Her decisions were wrong but aditi was not that good either.

I mean to be fair Aditi only performed 2 stunts as well - one was the 5-5 head on stunt and the other was the water stunt. She was standing in the 5-5 head on stunt in the end as well. And she clearly did not put up her hand in the water stunt. Nimrit chose her because 2 people had already gone from her team and one person was injured. So I don't blame Aditi fully. You put her in a stunt she already said she isn't good at and then you expect her to perform.

The weakest from Nimrit's team for me were Shalin and Nimrit. She should have named herself, but she chose Aditi because obviously she wanted to continue in the game (and who wouldn't) and also because somewhere I felt that she knew Aditi was the weakest in general from all contestants so she would be an easy elimination.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually agreed with Shilpa. Nimrit made the wrong decisions and she also messed up in her first stunt so she should have been the one to go into the elimination stunt.

Edited by Minionite - 1 months ago
G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Well you guys are right that no one would put herself in elimination but we are all saying what would have been ideally correct.

Minionite thumbnail

Well you guys are right that no one would put herself in elimination but we are all saying what would have been ideally correct.

See there is those who try to be fair and those who try to appear fair. In team stunts in the past, the captain of the losing team always tried to appear fair and would name themselves. It's why Rohit brought that rule. But this year he didn't state that rule. This was a very obvious indication that he felt Nimrit was at fault as a captain. Nimrit is dumb to not have read between the lines. If she really wanted to appear fair then she should have understood this situation and also that her entire team was against her and named herself as one of the 2 people. Did she not trust herself enough to perform well?

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Glad Nimzie prioritized herself and didn't put herself in elimination stunt smiley14