Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

Watched Saturday episode sumona performed well but was slow shalin if he decides to perform well he will do it niyati was not reaching the platform almost hanging from upside with water jet it is difficult keep balance Abhishek didn't lose single stunt 🤔 unbelievable 😁 Karan and shilpa performed well it is physical strength which Karan won fair and square 👏

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Shilpa chose Karanveer only coz she wanted to show that she is competing against a strong player.

Haarna toh waise bhi hai usko smiley36

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Shalin chose Niyati... though it is a smart choice but him not taking on Karan whom he called a weak personality was lol worthy. Not a winner's quality. Yeh nahi jeeta na season?

Nahi jeeta

E x t r a w o r d s

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Who won ttf?

Heard somewhere krishna defeated gashmeer in underwater stunt 😞 cycling wala 🙄

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

I like Shalin too. He kept patience for more than a month taking all the jokes from everyone. Yesterday that woman kept repeating same thing like a tape recorder, poking him again and again. So he burst out.

It is his stunt let him decide, just the way everyone including the host let Abhishek decide. Shalin didn't even know what the stunt was going to be, when he chose niyati.

Yes, exactly. He has his flaws but i feel he is being made fun of. Koi insaan kitna seh sakta hai apne upar mazaak.

Glad that Shilpa got kicked out! Serves her right.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Yes, exactly. He has his flaws but i feel he is being made fun of. Koi insaan kitna seh sakta hai apne upar mazaak.

Glad that Shilpa got kicked out! Serves her right.

I never knew him before the BB but the way he was treated there and now its not nice thing to do , what ever had happened between his ex its none of our business , end of the day he is a human being just respect that and none is perfect and pure .