Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

Too good thats what I am doing now a days.The KKK old shows.

I rewatched Season 6 and 8 earlier this year and then was rewatching Season 10 last week (couldn’t finish) but as of yesterday JioCinema has removed all old seasons. Only Seasons 12, 13 amd 14 (current season) is on there.
Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeh kya krishna krishna laga rakhi hai RS ny. Konsa teer mar liya krishna ny smiley39

Shalin equally participated how come krishna got all the credit.

RS bahut bada producer director hai patha nahi krishna ko kyu yuhi chada raha hai bina matlab ke Praise karke jackey dada se dartha hai ya tiger se 😅smiley36

minakrish thumbnail

I want Gashmeer and Niyati in the finale.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: minakrish

I want Gashmeer and Niyati in the finale.

Yep.. they both are deserving.. yesterday it was unfortunate that they had to jump into the water otherwise they were so calm and composed whole doing the stunts.

Edited by mushat - 27 days ago
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Sumona shud have choosed nimmo heavy driver smiley36 ha

The stunt was how you well you can guide your partner..smiley36 it's good that RS gave her a chance to get rid of fear fanda..I won't feel bad that she is going homesmiley37

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I am watching on the Apple TV on my desk top its towards the end of se 7 ,hopefully before the bb starts I will keep my self occupied with it .Apple T.V have all the old shows .

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Yep.. they both are deserving.. yesterday it was unfortunate that they had to jump into the water otherwise they were so calm and composed whole doing the stunts.

The fireballs were definitely swinging more aggressively in their stunt than Shalin and Krishna.

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

The stunt was how you well you can guide your partner..smiley36 it's good that RS gave her a chance to get rid of fear fanda..I won't feel bad that she is going homesmiley37

RS gave Sumona a chance to be safe but usko left aur right mein farak hi nahi maloom.smiley37

Kya bakwaas guide kar rahi thi!smiley44

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

I am watching on the Apple TV on my desk top its towards the end of se 7 ,hopefully before the bb starts I will keep my self occupied with it .Apple T.V have all the old shows .

I’ll check if it’s there on Apple TV here in India. This issue with Apple TV, Amazon and Netflix is that the content changes from country to country.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

GO on the old color shows websisite u would be able to find all the old shows .