Khatron ke Khiladi 14: Episode Discussion Thread Aug 18 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

In Sumona's team I felt that even if Sumona sent the wrong people for the stunts they were definitely unhappy but had the sense not to disrupt the team by fighting over it.

In contrast Nimrit's team started fighting over her decisions.

Krishna was the top performer this week...although she was brought back(fairly/unfairly) you can see that she is giving her best.

Shilpa was good too except her constant chik chik

Karan, Ashish were good, they tried their best

Gashmeer, Niyati, Aditi, Abhishek were okay...they did not perform exceptionally but still were okay....

Nimrit, Shalin were the worst performers of the week

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

but hardly anybody will nominate herself for nominations tho

Tejasvi did in her season.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

no nimrit was about to choose Shilpa n Rohit stopped her n reminded her about under water stunt n expecting not to choose her , so when Shilpa also saying points to nimrit that she didn’t give her chance n she performed well in pushing stunts above water n under water stunt n all then she changed her statement n said not selecting her anyways n said aditi name. Poor Aditi .both Shilpa n aditi must not be in elimination stunt this week .

Why should this power to nominate be with team captain? It should be with the host. Rohit could have taken that call.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I turned my tv sound on the mute mode when Shilpa mata was going on not even once but on all the topics even when she was standing alone she carried away talking to her self as if its a chat show ?

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Tejasvi did in her season.

Teja went along with Malishka very smartly. Here it was shalin , why would nimrit goes against a strong contestant. Pagal kutte ne thodi kaata hai usko smiley36 everything is fair in love and game. She got a chance she used it. I still feel shilpa should have been there in elimination stunt
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Abhishek in last water stunt smiley8smiley8

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

One suffers from enxity and depression and the other is issuer and attention seeker.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Public is with yousmiley36. It's just that today nimmo behan also gave her a good competition in terms of being irritatingsmiley36

She is such a mohalle wali aunty... Has to point faults with everyone... How do people work with her without socking her

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Fairness wairness chordo... I would happily support someone jo khul ke bol de ki bhai mujhe yeh xyz nahin pasand toh main toh issi ko elimination ke liye vote karoonga... Bigaad lo jo bigaad na hai

Don't pretend to be fair while being unfair

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Abhishek in last water stunt smiley8smiley8

IMG_5429.jpeg
muje ghar jana hai 😢😫😫😫😫