Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: tastahnin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8Z0VTdBMM

Contestants are standing in separate zone labeled strong khiladis and weak khiladis. Looks like contestants were asked to name the weakest players and the weaker ones got fear funda without performing any stunt. Though I don't get how Abhishek and Krishna are perceived as strong players but Niyati and Nimrit are labeled as weak smiley22

@bold: this exactly. How are Niyati and Nimrit weak contestants? Abhishek? Strong? That's an absolute joke.

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

So maybe it will go this way-Contestants will be asked to name weak contestant.In the end,the ones who would be named as "weak" by majority would automatically get fear funda.Then khiladis from both categories will be asked to perform stunts.Positions will keep getting swapped.The ones who would have fear funda prior to elimination stunt will perform the elimination stunt.

Most likely.

Maybe Abhishek will be named as weak but will win a stunt and move to the strong zone. I don't see his co-contestants having that high opinion about him to label him as strong player smiley24

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8Z0VTdBMM

Contestants are standing in separate zone labeled strong khiladis and weak khiladis. Looks like contestants were asked to name the weakest players and the weaker ones got fear funda without performing any stunt. Though I don't get how Abhishek and Krishna are perceived as strong players but Niyati and Nimrit are labeled as weak smiley22

unfairness at peak

niyati > nimrit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> krishna abhishek

for sure

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 26 days ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I think ab so called strong contestants aur not so weak contestants ke beech competition hoga 🙃

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

why does shilpa keep getting chances how can she be saved from elimination twice

unfair for other contestants

exactly they would have done the same for krishna.

this is height of unfairness. she didnt even try and just gave up the stunt. pathetic.

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kkk14 next week promo is all about Abhishek and Shilpa ke beech kaha suni 😂

No wonder TRP is low viewers prefer to watch online rather 1-30 to 2-00 hours on tv with more than half episode dedicated to channel favourite Abhishek Krishna shilpa drama 😁

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

Yeap, I guess something like that happened during last season as well.

Last season there was only one platform called star khiladis....the ones who performed consistently were part of it....and places kept getting switched

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

This is the promo for next week 😁

IMG_20240903_203846.jpg

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

This is the promo for next week 😁

IMG_20240903_203846.jpg

footage tactics for useless Krishna