Khatron Ke Khiladi 14: Episode Discussion Thread - 17th Aug, 2024

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for KKK14!

A few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

• Keep the discussion limited to the show
  • Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.
  • Do not bring other shows into this thread.
  • Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So please keep the
  • discussion limited to individual performances.
  • You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.
  • Do not post any social media content to the EDT - tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.
  • As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that, please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticism.
  • Learn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing their limit.
  • Please follow Forum Rules and IF CoC in addition to these Rules.
  • For any assistance or complaint contact the DT of the forum.

tags: sevenstreak

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Koi bhi ye show dekhta nahi hai kya🥲? 😹😹

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

I watched todays episode

Abhishek and Krishna performed well

Even Nimrit and Gashmeer tried but it was bad luck....

Shalin did not guide Niyati well, their coordination was off

Sumona, Shilpa did not perform...they only did the team stunt...

Karanvir and Ashish did well

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

dekhte ha smiley36

thora late lekin

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Though there is a lot of BBfication this season,I am liking the fact that most of the stunts are new.Nimrit's team lost all 3 stunts but I would say they performed very well in the 2nd and 3rd stunt.It was their bad luck that they Nimrit and Gashmeer lost the car stunt.I think they could have done better in the first stunt if the pairing was right.Niyati and Shalin didn't have co-ordination.Shalin didn't guide her well.Nimrit should have paired two people who have good rapport.In the last stunt,the girls of yellow team were very good.Sumona's team did well in all stunts.She actually paired the right people in the partner stunts considering the rapport among contestants.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Dekhty hain kafi log dekhty hain bus atey late hain 😂

SoniRita thumbnail

Lol same question but i guess most come after watching the epissmiley36 including me n sadly i cant watch livesmiley36
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

contestants are really competitive and good this season. I am enjoying the season.

1. Shaleen & Niyati : Niyati did well as usual. Shalin could not guide her properly still with limited guidance she did really good. Nimirit lacked judgment here, Shaleen she could use for some strength based stunt easily.Anyone apart from shaleen would have been perfect.

2. Karan veer & Ashish : Karan usually do well in stunts but i don’t know his personality is very repulsive that overshadows his performance. Still both did great. Super coordination and won the stunt. Ashish is so good, now m sure colors played some dirty politics to get him out.

3. Nimrit & Gashmeer : Nimrit remind me of Nia Sharma, she gets panicked easily and lose concentration. Gashmeer did not have much to do there but did as required. Still Nimrit is much much better than shiv

4. Krishna and Abhishek: Krishna finally got stunt where she could use her flexibility and core strength. She used her years of gym experience and nailed it. Now m sure colors will give her same type of stunt till finale. Thanks to nepotism. Abhishek provided able support.

5. Team Nimrit : It was bad luck for them. But girls did well. Shilpa is not full nikammi smiley36 like other seasons so called comedians. She can perform stunt if it is within her strength domain.

6. Team Sumona : Won by luck. Abhishek was weakest

I am liking the season. Stunts are dynamic and good.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I just didn't get it that why everytime,nimrit's team was sent first to do the stunts except the last stuntsmiley24

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

contestants are really competitive and good this season. I am enjoying the season.

1. Shaleen & Niyati : Niyati did well as usual. Shalin could not guide her properly still with limited guidance she did really good. Nimirit lacked judgment here, Shaleen she could use for some strength based stunt easily.Anyone apart from shaleen would have been perfect.

2. Karan veer & Ashish : Karan usually do well in stunts but i don’t know his personality is very repulsive that overshadows his performance. Still both did great. Super coordination and won the stunt. Ashish is so good, now m sure colors played some dirty politics to get him out.

3. Nimrit & Gashmeer : Nimrit remind me of Nia Sharma, she gets panicked easily and lose concentration. Gashmeer did not have much to do there but did as required. Still Nimrit is much much better than shiv

4. Krishna and Abhishek: Krishna finally got stunt where she could use her flexibility and core strength. She used her years of gym experience and nailed it. Now m sure colors will give her same type of stunt till finale. Thanks to nepotism. Abhishek provided able support.

5. Team Nimrit : It was bad luck for them. But girls did well. Shilpa is not full nikammi smiley36 like other seasons so called comedians. She can perform stunt if it is within her strength domain.

6. Team Sumona : Won by luck. Abhishek was weakest

I am liking the season. Stunts are dynamic and good.

gotta respect Aditi hats off uski char baar mo py laga still did not fall

Yes shilpa is actually good in stunts lol 😂

Nimrit is good as well shiv se to light years ahead lol 😄