Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 26 days ago

I really dont find this season interesting at all ,hope they finish it of quickly , Sorry and I think its the most annoying season .

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kooki07

I really dont find this season interesting at all ,hope they finish it of quickly , Sorry and I think its the most annoying season .

No one is upto the mark tasks are challenging but too much of drama and favourism is making it annoying and boring smiley21

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8Z0VTdBMM

Contestants are standing in separate zone labeled strong khiladis and weak khiladis. Looks like contestants were asked to name the weakest players and the weaker ones got fear funda without performing any stunt. Though I don't get how Abhishek and Krishna are perceived as strong players but Niyati and Nimrit are labeled as weak smiley22

Edited by tastahnin - 26 days ago
G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: tastahnin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P8Z0VTdBMM

Contestants are standing in separate zone labeled strong khiladis and weak khiladis. Looks like contestants were asked to name the weakest players and the weaker ones got fear funda without performing any stunt. Though I don't get how Abhishek and Krishna are perceived as strong players but Niyati and Nimrit are labeled as weak smiley22

Heights of being nonsensical! From where do they get these stupid ideas?Why don't they just follow their normal format? Niyati is the strongest female contestant.How did she get termed as weak?Nimrit and Niyati should have been on the other side instead of Abhishek and Krishna
G259 thumbnail

If your guess is right,I think there is a possibility of contestants swapping places according to stunt performance.Like those who got termed as strong can shift to the other side if they lose a stunt and get the fear funda

tastahnin thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Heights of being nonsensical! From where do they get these stupid ideas?Why don't they just follow their normal format? Niyati is the strongest female contestant.How did she get termed as weak?Nimrit and Niyati should have been on the other side instead of Abhishek and Krishna

I feel somehow the contestants don't perceive Niyati as that strong competitor. During teams week too she was the last contestant to be chosen by the captains. Even Aditi was chosen before her smiley5

tastahnin thumbnail

If your guess is right,I think there is a possibility of contestants swapping places according to stunt performance.Like those who got termed as strong can shift to the other side if they lose a stunt and get the fear funda

Yeap, I guess something like that happened during last season as well.

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tastahnin

Yeap, I guess something like that happened during last season as well.

Maybe,I don't remember

E x t r a w o r d s

G259 thumbnail

So maybe it will go this way-Contestants will be asked to name weak contestant.In the end,the ones who would be named as "weak" by majority would automatically get fear funda.Then khiladis from both categories will be asked to perform stunts.Positions will keep getting swapped.The ones who would have fear funda prior to elimination stunt will perform the elimination stunt.

minakrish thumbnail

Am I the only one who feels dynamic stunts aren't happening this time?There isn't much exact replication of stunts from previous seasons but there are too many stunts of the same category.The stunts don't require lot of work from the contestants like swimming for long time or any other thing.Too many electric shock and height stunts are taking place.

Definitely not as many dynamic stunts as there were in previous seasons.