Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

Shilpa performed only two stunts(got the chance to perform).In the water one,she performed the best out of the 3 of them.In the last stunt yesterday,she performed well too.Nimrit should have been in the elimination stunt with Shalin.She wasn't at fault in the stunt with Gashmeer but wasn't good in the other two stunts.Plus,her misjudgement in the first stunt.

but y wud she will put herself smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

dosri team se kai pochna sumona dalti kia apne app ko stunt ma agar haarte tou LOL smiley8

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Shilpa performed only two stunts(got the chance to perform).In the water one,she performed the best out of the 3 of them.In the last stunt yesterday,she performed well too.Nimrit should have been in the elimination stunt with Shalin.She wasn't at fault in the stunt with Gashmeer but wasn't good in the other two stunts.Plus,her misjudgement in the first stunt.

team stunt ma to gashmeer n shalin se better the wo boxing wala smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

But this time Rohit Shetty didn't talk about that rule..Nimrit herself didn't want to be in elimination task

i will say well done smiley36
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: behindyou

But anyone would save himself or herself from elimination stunt. It should be automatic that captain to jayga hi jayga elimination me. So nimrit had a choice and she used it wisely. I dont have any complaints on that , jb teja gayi thi even Rohit bashed her and she choosed weakest malishka against her. Nimrit is not even in choice but yeah From Aditi and shilpa, shilpa should have been there

Nimrit is in choice . Shilpa is better than Aditi . in boxing stunt both Shilpa , Aditi done well nimrit also done well n Shilpa done better where as both gashmeer , shalin failed . in under water stunt Shilpa done most of the stunt n aditi opened one knot only n weak is nimrit , she didn’t do anything. so I already said both Shilpa n aditi must not be there in elimination stunt .
It should be shalin- nimrit or shalin-gashmeer but gashmeer , Niyati got lucky as they won a point .

Edited by Manavi_kesari - 1 months ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Guys this week I supported shalin against in his fight against shilpa that's why he will be in full form next weeksmiley42smiley36. Panauti lag gayi ab shalin ka overreacting bb act dekhna paregasmiley44. Ek ek karke sare contestants apni asliyat dikha rahe haismiley36

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Abhishek's performance was absolutely worst this week. Weakest performer of sumona team. Krishna was best this weeksmiley32 but I hope in future she doesn't abort any stunts. But it's really unfair that she is here after aborting while aditi is evictedsmiley21. Ashish and karan were great in the stuntssmiley32. It's sad that ashish will get evicted next weeksmiley28. Not much satisfied with sumona's performance but I liked her captaincy she knows how to coordinatesmiley20. The best part about her is she tries her bestsmiley4. But I expect more good performance from her

Feeling bad for niyatismiley28. Niyati is also a strong contestant and one of my favourite I wish she goes till finale weeksmiley20. Gashmeer was not very great but still he tried his bestsmiley20. Shilpa's performance was good this weeksmiley32 but her attitudesmiley12. Nimrit ka performance, captaincy and attitude sabkuch kharab thasmiley36. Even shalin was extremely bad this week. Aditi was good and I loved kaise sar ucha karke she left the showsmiley32. She tried her best and won our heartssmiley27

Ps: According to the competition, nimrit didn't do anything wrong by not taking her name for elimination stunt. It's natural ki contestants khud ke bare mein hi sochenge in this vital moment

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Abhishek's performance was absolutely worst this week. Weakest performer of sumona team. Krishna was best this weeksmiley32 but I hope in future she doesn't abort any stunts. But it's really unfair that she is here after aborting while aditi is evictedsmiley21. Ashish and karan were great in the stuntssmiley32. It's sad that ashish will get evicted next weeksmiley28. Not much satisfied with sumona's performance but I liked her captaincy she knows how to coordinatesmiley20. The best part about her is she tries her bestsmiley4. But I expect more good performance from her

Feeling bad for niyatismiley28. Niyati is also a strong contestant and one of my favourite I wish she goes till finale weeksmiley20. Gashmeer was not very great but still he tried his bestsmiley20. Shilpa's performance was good this weeksmiley32 but her attitudesmiley12. Nimrit ka performance, captaincy and attitude sabkuch kharab thasmiley36. Even shalin was extremely bad this week. Aditi was good and I loved kaise sar ucha karke she left the showsmiley32. She tried her best and won our heartssmiley27

Ps: According to the competition, nimrit didn't do anything wrong by not taking her name for elimination stunt. It's natural ki contestants khud ke bare mein hi sochenge in this vital moment

Not worst performance by Abhishek . Abhishek -Krishna won truck stunt n won points to Sumona team n gashmeer-nimrit lost the stunt . Ashish- karanveer won electric stunt n shalin-niyati lost stunt . In height stunt gashmeer- Niyati just got lucky becos of Ashish-karanveer mistake . Abhishek doesn’t know swimming n didn’t perform but Sumona has no choice so selected him . Ya Sumona played supporting role in under water stunt . In teams boxing stunt Abhishek played safe n Rohit Shetty warned him n said to quit the task . Sumona team has less members n nimrit team has 1 candidate extra , teams are not balanced. Nimrit team has advantage but Sumona team won points with one member less also by Sumona captaincy n selected candidates performed well than nimrit team . Nimrit team didn’t perform well than Sumona team . Shalin , gashmeer didn’t perform well this week . Gashmeer -Niyati just got lucky n won a point .Aditi didn’t deserve to go . Shilpa done better . Elimination stunt must be shalin-nimrit .

Edited by Manavi_kesari - 1 months ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Aditi gaye ghar

Chalo acha hua

Bakwaas lage muje tooh

Kuch nahi kiya first week mai hi isko jana gana ghar baas asim ki karn baach gaye thee

Chalo Chalo ghar jaooo

Edited by Cookermaichane - 1 months ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Aree nimrit muje bhi nahi pasand paar wooh kyun khudko elimination stunt mai dalege

Chalo Chalo nimmo saab theek kiya tumne

Kisi na kisko ko tooh jana thaa na

Shilpa and Krishna did well today

smiley20