Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Gashmeer gets a bit unlucky many times.

Also he should have taken less burden bechaare ki itni taaref ki ussi pressure at times things goes against him.

But for me this season Karanveer is the best contestant of this season.

He deserves the trophy, there have been never bad stunt done by him.

He is underrated and doesn't get much screen space.

But dude does his stunts really well and is actually witty too.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: G259

You are right.The first one was designed for Krishna.She was even sent second.I think they wanted her to win the first and Gashmeer to win the second.Then water stunt deke Krishna ko jeeta dete.But when Abhishek won it,they kept that easy TTF stunt so that he stands a chance to win.Just a guess.I might be wrong too

Nah..it was designed to make krishna to the finale but she failed badly in the first stunt today also they should have brought the cards who wants to do the stuntssmiley36 I still feel they could have taken 2 contestants from the second stunt to the TTF finale stunt. 3 log perform karte to kya ho jaata inkasmiley36

Palak2812 thumbnail

Niyati has to be one of the rare contestant who started well but now not doing that well when they are closer to the finale.

She has disappointed me.

Shalin can do well but isko apni marzi ke hisab se karna hain.

Sumona is freaking amazing but she is just not able to cross that line.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Karanveer

Gashmeer

Nimrit

Should be the top 3

Abhishek ko support mila wagera

But he does his stunts and gives his best.

That shock stunt mein last domino joh lagaya tha, he used his brain really well smiley20

mushat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Gashmeer gets a bit unlucky many times.

Also he should have taken less burden bechaare ki itni taaref ki ussi pressure at times things goes against him.

But for me this season Karanveer is the best contestant of this season.

He deserves the trophy, there have been never bad stunt done by him.

He is underrated and doesn't get much screen space.

But dude does his stunts really well and is actually witty too.

The only stunt he failed was the hanging rope one where Ashish had to hold him by his hands. Sumona picked wrong contestants for the stunt . She should have picked a boy and a girl for that stunt. Anyway he didn't perform bad in solo stunt till now. For Shilpa he had to perform Elimination stunts still he was not fed up with her like Krishna who was mad at sumona after she failed in the car stunt.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

The only stunt he failed was the hanging rope one where Ashish had to hold him by his hands. Sumona picked wrong contestants for the stunt . She should have picked a boy and a girl for that stunt. Anyway he didn't perform bad in solo stunt till now. For Shilpa he had to perform Elimination stunts still he was not fed up with her like Krishna who was mad at sumona after she failed in the car stunt.

True

Shilpa ne kitna bhi annoy kiya ho.

Karan is a really good friend of hers.

Bande ko pehla fear fanda woh sidha elimination stunt Shilpa ki wajah se mila but smile karte hue gaya and joh kamal performance diya usne.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

But it can also be that he was just not present in the after party.Many contestants weren't there.I only saw Karanveer,Shalin,Abhishek,Krishna and Niyati

Edited by G259 - 13 days ago
mushat thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/khatron-ke-khiladi-14-shalin-bhanot-hosts-krishna-shroff-abhishek-kumar-and-rest-of-the-gang-for-a-f_211456

Yahan bhi Krishna and Abhishek ke naam article smiley37 baki rest of the gangs smiley39

Kitne paise khilaye honge jakkie dada nesmiley37

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Karanveer truly deserves to win.Wish that he gets one underwater and proper creepy crawly stunt to perform(he hasn't performed any such stunt).

Edited by G259 - 13 days ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Nimrit was superb in the stuntsmiley32. Never thought I would support hersmiley20