Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Krishna winner banegi shayad 😅

I don't want it to happen but its very much possible
G259 thumbnail

Why was Shilpa brought as option thrice?The makers clearly wanted her to get a partner whereas Sumona was brought once Woh bhi for Shalin who isn't even pally with her.I know Gashmeer was also brought only once but he is strong contestant so anyone would have chosen him.Also when Abhishek was brought,RS intentionally reminded her ke the next contestant will automatically become her partner so that she chooses him.She must have thought ke she isn't getting good options anyways so it is better to choose him.Makers are favouring Krishna, Abhishek and Shilpa the most.

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: G259

Why was Shilpa brought as option thrice?The makers clearly wanted her to get a partner whereas Sumona was brought once Woh bhi for Shalin who isn't even pally with her.I know Gashmeer was also brought only once but he is strong contestant so anyone would have chosen him.Also when Abhishek was brought,RS intentionally reminded her ke the next contestant will automatically become her partner so that she chooses him.She must have thought ke she isn't getting good options anyways so it is better to choose him.Makers are favouring Krishna, Abhishek and Shilpa the most.

I agree with your point....fair partners banane ke liye chits bhi pick kar sakte the....par usme bharosa nahin ki wo Shilpa, Krishna aur Abhishek ko partner de...

When Gashmeer and Niyati were doing the fire stunt the fire balls were swinging way faster and way too much as compared to when Shalin and Krishna did the stunt....it was only swinging back and forth.....

Shalin did well in all the stunts....Imo he is a strong contender even though he does dramebaazi

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Hai yeh Kaisa show hai

Sumona ko kisi ne team mai nahi kiya tooh wooh elimination round mai direct smiley29

And Nimrit, Karan, Niyati and Shalin elimination round me direct jaate hi nhi because they had an option to choose partner themselves smiley36 kya majak chak raha hai targetting only few contestants
Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

What was the criteria to select who is choser and who are for option any chit or task for that? 🤔

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

What was the criteria to select who is choser and who are for option any chit or task for that? 🤔

Nothing.Just randomly happened

E x t r a w o r d s

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Sumona shud have choosed nimmo heavy driver smiley36 ha

Koi fayda nahi. Sumona ko right aur left mein difference nahi pata to kya hi directions degi?smiley37
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Because if the cost is not fair how can we expect from the others

kooki07 thumbnail

Too good thats what I am doing now a days.The KKK old shows.

kooki07 thumbnail

you never know he might ends up in the final along with Krishna.