Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

I just hope that they don't evict Niyati before freeloader abhifake

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Ashish and Gashmeer were amazing in the water stunt.Felt bad that a strong contestant like him got eliminated before some undeserving people.Atleast he gave his best till his last stunt.Krishna was good in the horse stunt but not great ke the host said isse bachke rehna.Itna praise Karne ki bhi zaroorat Nahi Hai.Sumona needs to buck up.She is kind of becoming Nyra of this season who performs well only in elimination stunt.Shalin's strategy was good jisse he got saved from shock of the chains hanging up.

sumona is very weak LOL faltu charate log ussy LOL
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

https://youtu.be/X13nZyE_DBo?si=frmkZmPcHjkImPZo

He is saying ke he is claustrophobic and doesn't know swimming but there is nothing to be claustrophobic about in the stunt and he doesn't even have to swim.Kis baat ki sympathy Chahiye isse?

Sumona has fear funda on her hand again🤦‍♀️.

thukere worst performer

niyati jaege is se pehle to bhut bura huga

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

He is saying ke he is claustrophobic and doesn't know swimming but there is nothing to be claustrophobic about in the stunt and he doesn't even have to swim.Kis baat ki sympathy Chahiye isse?

Bas thapad maarne mein tez hai ye Banda.

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Gashmeer and ashish both did well in water stunt smiley32

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Feeling bad for ashish smiley6

Minionite thumbnail

What the hell was that bluff and briefcase garbage? Bina matlab ke Aashish ko fear funda de diya aur Abhishek ko save kar diya. Saaf saaf Aashish toh out hota nahi, toh yeh stupidity ki.

Mr. Chicken Bhanot - the ever innocent bacha. Sir no one told me. I didn't know. I didn't hear. I'm dumb. Please forgive me and make me winner. I'm an innocent sweet bacha. Am I being mean? I hope so cause that was the stupidest excuse of trying to get away with cheating in a stunt. Abey yeh KKK, not BB. Not that there's a lot of difference left, but that's besides the point!

Anyways moving onto my rankings for the week.

Strongest contestants - Nimrit (By god that was such a wow performance!), Karanveer (If there's one thing about him is that he gives each stunt his best), Niyati (She did the stunt so well and followed all the instructions)

Just not their week - Gashmeer (Kya huya bey? You had been doing so well and then this happened?), Aashish (He was always very strong and despite not getting a chance to perform the first stunt, he did so well in the water stunt with Gashmeer)

Let's say bye to them next - Krishna (The stunt failure was 100% her fault but of course she was let off scot-free), Sumona (She isn't a strong contestant so I don't feel bad putting her here), Shilpa (I tried not to bring in my personal biases but with her it's hard not to! She's just so annoying!), Abhishek (Cause you know he's getting the nepo pass), Shalin (For what stupidity he did in the flight attendant stunt)

NINALOGY thumbnail

Colors ky betey ko kitna favour karein gaye. Please someone just tell me that he is going to evict next

NINALOGY thumbnail

So they saved least deserving abhifake and evicted deserving player like ashish.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Gashmeer and ashish did well today in water stunt.