Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Niyati will get evicted this weeksmiley18. Sumona won't reach finalesmiley19

I think what will happen is,6 of them will perform 2 stunts(3 in each).The ones who perform best in the two stunts will become 3rd and 4th finalist.Those who will come 2 Nd in the stunts will get another chance(Krishna and Nimrit in the last one)Niyati and Sumona will probably be the worst performers in the two stunts and be out.Nimrit will lose to Krishna in the water stunts and be out.Completely an assumption
Edited by G259 - 7 days ago
G259 thumbnail

The other two contestants should not have been allowed to watch the first one perform in the first stunt.Don't know why they do this selective allowing/not allowing

G259 thumbnail

It can also be that two contestants are Pitted against each other in 3 stunts but I saw Krishna and Nimrit in two stunts in the precap so not sure

G259 thumbnail

Shalin was good in the last stunt.He was calm whereas Gashmeer fell down trying to be quick

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: G259

Shalin was good in the last stunt.He was calm whereas Gashmeer fell down trying to be quick

Gashmeer takes a lot of pressure whn competing against few contestants who he considers strong like shalin,Karanveer and Krishna(in water stunts) and he try to finish quickly, mess up and finally loss the stunt..Although he is capable to finish better if calm.. also most of time luck is not in his favour...

So long shalin ,karanveer have won against Gashmeer twice whenever they had to perform against each

I feel at current scenario Karanveer deserves to be winner followed by Gashmeer..

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Well Shalin has one thing. He may does bad in random tasks but Whenever He knows He has this last chance, He somehow does well & plays calmly smiley36

AppleOfEye thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Gashmeer takes a lot of pressure whn competing against few contestants who he considers strong like shalin,Karanveer and Krishna(in water stunts) and he try to finish quickly, mess up and finally loss the stunt..Although he is capable to finish better if calm.. also most of time luck is not in his favour...

So long shalin ,karanveer have won against Gashmeer twice whenever they had to perform against each

I feel at current scenario Karanveer deserves to be winner followed by Gashmeer..

Not only that, I think that Gashmeer also takes his luck too seriously even before trying. Like he was already so unsure seeing flags even before trying in the first round! And That's what makes his confidence weak somehow, he comes under pressure and losses the task!

Blessed_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Not only that, I think that Gashmeer also takes his luck too seriously even before trying. Like he was already so unsure seeing flags even before trying in the first round! And That's what makes his confidence weak somehow, he comes under pressure and losses the task!

Same thoughts came in my mind seeing first stunt

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Shalin is 2 nd finalist 😊

Just tell me krishna is out 😂

AppleOfEye thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Just tell me krishna is out 😂

Yes she is & best part is She's out because of Abhishek smiley37smiley37smiley37