Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 days ago

In the first stunt Krishna performed really well.She was pretty quick.Gashmeer was not too good but faster than Sumona.In the second stunt,Abhishek was good.Karanveer was kind of lost towards the end.He started off better than the former.Niyati didn't try enough later so got out of the race.Nimrit gave her 100% in the last stunt whereas Shalin aborted it.So,kudos to her for remaining in the race.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Damn that Krishna...she is saying if one girl reach top 3 then it must be hersmiley7

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Shalin is another disappointment in the last stunt. I do agree that it was a very difficult stunt but him not even attempting to go under the water or at least remain in the water for sometime is not a sign of good sportmanship at all.

To be honest, I couldn’t have made it who would make it to top three if the spoilers were not out. ALL of them are inconsistent and literally there is no one who stands out from the rest.

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Damn that Krishna...she is saying if one girl reach top 3 then it must be hersmiley7

Her logic was stupid.She should have said that she considers Karanveer and Gashmeer strong contestants besides herself instead of doing the girl-boy thing.
mushat thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

In the first stunt Krishna performed really well.She was pretty quick.Gashmeer was not too good but faster than Sumona.In the second stunt,Abhishek was good.Karanveer was kind of lost towards the end.He started off better than the former.Niyati didn't try enough later so got out of the race.Nimrit gave her 100% in the last stunt whereas Shalin aborted it.So,kudos to her for remaining in the race.

She is a swimmer and her flexibility made it easy for her..I'd still say Sumona was a fighter..she didn't abort the stunt even when she couldn't reach the padel..she finished her stunt. I'm disappointed with niyati..she gave up actually after dominos fell . But Karan and Abhifake did the calculation well and did the stunt..I couldn't watch the third stunt.. I'll watch tomorrow.

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tastahnin

Shalin is another disappointment in the last stunt. I do agree that it was a very difficult stunt but him not even attempting to go under the water or at least remain in the water for sometime is not a sign of good sportmanship at all.

To be honest, I couldn’t have made it who would make it to top three if the spoilers were not out. ALL of them are inconsistent and literally there is no one who stands out from the rest.

Itna bhi difficult Nahi tha.Ice stunts have happened in the past and that too as elimination stunt.Would he have done the same if this was elimination stunt?
mushat thumbnail

Itna bhi difficult Nahi tha.Ice stunts have happened in the past and that too as elimination stunt.Would he have done the same if this was elimination stunt?

Yeah..I still remember Faisu was eliminated in water and ice stunt .. disappointment of that season Nishant won the stuntsmiley36 kuch keh nahi sakte..but shalin is like moody contestant..mood hua to karega warna nahismiley36

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Agree. Even weaker contestants like Nyra completed ice stunt last year. But the puzzle thingy is difficult than collecting flags I feel.

I think both Shalin and Niyati haven’t put much effort because there is no elimination this week. They don’t play to win but just to be saved from elimination smiley5

mushat thumbnail

Her logic was stupid.She should have said that she considers Karanveer and Gashmeer strong contestants besides herself instead of doing the girl-boy thing.

Exactly it's not wrong if she wants to see her in top 3..but putting nimrit down while she had shown more capabilities than her is not right.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

The only girl who deserves to be in top 3 is Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia smiley27