Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Watched Sunday episode Krishna was close to the cones left side of her and horses were moving slowly compared to ashish and sumona first stunt Ashish and gashmeer both could have saved which has happened before if krishna was left 3 Rd definitely it could have been the possibility it is sad Ashish inspite of giving 100%smiley19

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Watched Sunday episode Krishna was close to the cones left side of her and horses were moving slowly compared to ashish and sumona first stunt Ashish and gashmeer both could have saved which has happened before if krishna was left 3 Rd definitely it could have been the possibility it is sad Ashish inspite of giving 100%smiley19

True..I actually wanted Ashish also saved along with Gashmeer on first stunt since 4 people performed.

Also with Ashish horse ride was unpredictable and bumpy...he made a mistake the way he holded the stick...since most of time his hits didn't end to score...

This time it should have been sumona to be eliminated or Krishna's. definitely not Ashish..

Not understanding on what basis Rohit Shetty praised her ...it looked like she got saved by luck more than her attempt since she was near to cone.

Also noticed one more thing Shalin can win a task if he really wants too...

Saturday task he gave up at the beginning itself..same like tear gas task and electric shock task...

But performed well in elimination stunt.

Edited by MUNNII - 1 months ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I thought i m the only one. Sumona and Ashish did a lots of visible efforts in stunt. However, Krishna got saved on luck
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Krishna is not annoying like Shilpa

Still I don't like her.

I think specially bcoz favoritism done by Rohit Shetty.

Also just mujhe laga that usko cones ke pass se le jaa rahe the?

Like Sumona ke time toh itna dur tha ki usko uski stick tak ke pass se nahi le gaye.

Muje bhi laga

Aur horse ki speed bhi jyda lage ashish aur sumona ki time

smiley14

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Krishna will be taken to top 3

Irrespective how bad she performs

smiley8

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

If it was a fair elimination I would not have minded Ashish's elimination.

But the point being that he got fear fanda and Abhishek got safe without performing is the problem...even after that if there wasn't bias towards Krishna and he got out fairly its okay...even in the elimination stunt we could not understand the time difference because they were so close together so we cannot say whether that was fair or not.

If they want they can put a stopwatch below when they are doing the stunts so that even the audience do not question the fairness of a time based stunt

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I really felt bad for Ashish while the most undersseving one ar still safe, plus the more deserving ones are going .Its sad .

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

True..I actually wanted Ashish also saved along with Gashmeer on first stunt since 4 people performed.

Also with Ashish horse ride was unpredictable and bumpy...he made a mistake the way he holded the stick...since most of time his hits didn't end to score...

This time it should have been sumona to be eliminated or Krishna's. definitely not Ashish..

Not understanding on what basis Rohit Shetty praised her ...it looked like she got saved by luck more than her attempt since she was near to cone.

Also noticed one more thing Shalin can win a task if he really wants too...

Saturday task he gave up at the beginning itself..same like tear gas task and electric shock task...

But performed well in elimination stunt.

ofcourse

isko biggboss khelna ha yaha bhi achay admi ko

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 1 months ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Nimrit definetly not a girl’s girl

Bilkul jealous types hai. Big boss mein sahi personality hi bahar aayi thi

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

https://youtu.be/dfM3KcPqmMs?si=RJJxW0xbzftayQNF

Looks like this week will be partner week.I am guessing Sumona did not get partner hence has fear funda.But I am confused too because the promo of Shilpa performing stunt was there.That looked like individual stunt only