Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: G259

BB mein majority were happy when she got evicted.Here it was the complete opposite.She deserved to be a finalist.

Not majority but haters 🙃

PAN india votes se toh nikaal nahi paate usey 😌

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Niyati's performance really detoriated towards the endsmiley18. Sumona and nimrit were consistent throughoutsmiley32. Shalin is undeserving to be here I don't find him strong. Anyways hope gashmeer or karanvir wins the seasonsmiley20

Niyati hardly got praise whenever she did well. Aise mein anyone would feel demotivated.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Haari hui jang ladne jaa rahi hoon.She knew Krishna would be winning this

they did not choose sumona

wo swim ma achi ha risk nh lia bilkul bhismiley36 kaheen har na jae krishna

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

nimrit did so well in her journey overall so its good for her

i have read us k guru randhawa ke sath punjabi movie bhi arhe ha

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Whole semi final setup was to eliminate niyati n nimrit smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Worst top 5 ever lol 3 undeserving ha

Minionite thumbnail

Yes but it didn't get leaked

Yeah after KKK11 when Arjun and his wife revealed the trophy and Arjun got badly trolled for it, I think Colors cracked down hard on leaking spoilers like that.

Colors got badly bashed that season as well and Arjun's entire win was overshadowed with the trolling of him being khairati winner.

I am reading that Karanveer won. As long as he or Gashmeer win, I'm happy. Krishna ko Arjun ki taran khairati finalist toh bana diya, top 3 mein bhi laa diya, but they can't make her winner as well.

Minionite thumbnail

Top 5 main only 2 names I'm happy with. If we look at overall performance, Nimrit and Aashish should have been in top 5 as well. They both were so strong. And Nimrit should have made it to Top 3. But, of course, Colors has to have a favourite in the top 3 so Krishna ko lekar chale gaye finalists mein. 5th person I didn't care about - between the remaining contestants I could live with Shalin being in top 5.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yeah after KKK11 when Arjun and his wife revealed the trophy and Arjun got badly trolled for it, I think Colors cracked down hard on leaking spoilers like that.

Colors got badly bashed that season as well and Arjun's entire win was overshadowed with the trolling of him being khairati winner.

I am reading that Karanveer won. As long as he or Gashmeer win, I'm happy. Krishna ko Arjun ki taran khairati finalist toh bana diya, top 3 mein bhi laa diya, but they can't make her winner as well.

Arjun was actually the khairyati winner. Hopefully karanveer may win this time, so we may able to say that a deserving one win not a khairyati one.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

She was not deserving in the other reality show as all she did was mandali and all..here she actually deserve to be in the finale. When her name was in the participation list..I was so sure that she will be the favoured one but she wasn't in fact channel played dirty with her for some undeserving contestants. I just hope Karan win this one as I'm very disappointed with Gashmeer lately.

There nimrit akeli na kheli but here nimrit acha kheli and she truly deserved to be in top 3. Yeah just want karan to win, no one else.