Khatron ke Khiladi 14: Episode Discussion Thread Aug 18

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for KKK14!

A few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

• Keep the discussion limited to the show
  • Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.
  • Do not bring other shows into this thread.
  • Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So please keep the
  • discussion limited to individual performances.
  • You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.
  • Do not post any social media content to the EDT - tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.
  • As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that, please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticism.
  • Learn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing their limit.
  • Please follow Forum Rules and IF CoC in addition to these Rules.
  • For any assistance or complaint contact the DT of the forum.

tags: sevenstreak

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What kind of a sick joke was this? Honestly not funny. Nimrit had to be stressed out for no reason. Half the episode is wasted on mindless drama.

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Saturday mostly stunts are given priority Sunday only 2 or 3 stunts and maximum bakwaas only 😅

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't know why but i find Shilpa so irritating..

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Nimrit and shilpa mein se koi bhi theek nahi hai. Dono ek jaisi hai. But it's true nimrit's performance was the worst if I compare

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

I don't know why but i find Shilpa so irritating..

Public is with yousmiley36. It's just that today nimmo behan also gave her a good competition in terms of being irritatingsmiley36
RockingSunny thumbnail

Nimrit and shilpa were scolding niyati for losing. When shalin reprimand them shilpa shalin par hi char gayi. And after that she fights with nimrit for her attitudesmiley37. Why don't they leave bigg boss at their home??

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nimrit should have put herself in the elimination stunt along with Shalin.... Taking moral responsibility for her misjudgment in selecting the contestants for stunt to her poor performance in two of her own stunt....

Aditi didn't deserve to go in the elimination stunt....

But then not everyone can be Tejaswi Prakash... Who put herself in elimination stunt accepting her failure as a team captain...

Edited by Sayali_23 - 1 months ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's pure luck that Niyati & Gashmeer won the task.

Still, I'd say they did really well. Niyati fell twice and she still climbed up. It was extremely annoying the way Shilpa kept badmouthing her.

No wonder she and Karanveer get along so well. Both of them only knows how to find fault in others. smiley7 smiley7 smiley7

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Nimrit and shilpa mein se koi bhi theek nahi hai. Dono ek jaisi hai. But it's true nimrit's performance was the worst if I compare

Shilpa was unnecessarily picking fights. Nimrit wasn’t going to choose her anyways. But as a captain she should have taken accountability for bad decisions and nominated herself for elimination stunt