Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Right... Niyati shouldnt have done that...not a winner quality.sumona did superb.

One more thing I noticed is screen space for Karanveer is very less compared to others.... whenvr some one is doing stunt all I see in Abhishek and those who is standing near to him..

No offense, but I don't want niyati to win. She just deserves to be in top 5. Also i started feeling that gashmeer and niyati are overrated. They are doing well but jitna inko strong strong bol rahy haina utny mujhe nhi lagty.

Yeah karanveer is getting less screenspace. Yesterday when RS was telling about contestants, he took everyone's name except karan.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

He became a choreographer because of sir sir and Farah may be?

Nhi, he was a choreographer before he came to Roadies.I think I have seen clips of his dance classes.smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

No offense, but I don't want niyati to win. She just deserves to be in top 5. Also i started feeling that gashmeer and niyati are overrated. They are doing well but jitna inko strong strong bol rahy haina utny mujhe nhi lagty.

Yeah karanveer is getting less screenspace. Yesterday when RS was telling about contestants, he took everyone's name except karan.

Gshmeer is the case of waste potential till now. He can do much more but the truth is he has not. Kaafi Kam stunts jeete hai isne.

But as per his IVs he is going to do good from now on.

KKK bhi toh popularity contest hi ban gya, people who are famous and does nataunki will get more SS. KV isn't compared to others.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Gshmeer is the case of waste potential till now. He can do much more but the truth is he has not. Kaafi Kam stunts jeete hai isne.

But as per his IVs he is going to do good from now on.

KKK bhi toh popularity contest hi ban gya, people who are famous and does nataunki will get more SS. KV isn't compared to others.

Hopefully he will do good in coming weeks.

BB waley yahan atey hain aur nataunki karty hain.

Minionite thumbnail

I couldn't watch last nights full episode because of the weather disturbance my sky stoped working , but I enjoyed this weekend show uphill I could watch it .I really wanted to see Shilpa mata exitsmiley44

@ Bold: You didn't miss much. She was given the boot, she shed some tears, others shed some tears, and then the epi ended. smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Could you please suggest me where can I watch the last part of the last night show thanks , because of the weather the sky signal went off . But I liked and enjoyed this week episodes.

I watch all my shows on Desi TV Box. You can check that out if it works for you.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

I couldn't watch last nights full episode because of the weather disturbance my sky stoped working , but I enjoyed this weekend show uphill I could watch it .I really wanted to see Shilpa mata exitsmiley44

https://youtu.be/m6-BJVxF2Gg?si=jzDZvVJRd3QRhiAv

Here is chotu sa clip smiley36

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Rannvijay is crying listening to shiv words

Then he went to rann gang and was there till semis

Semis mai task draw tha so both got out from finale

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Bold: You didn't miss much. She was given the boot, she shed some tears, others shed some tears, and then the epi ended. smiley37

No one really shed tears. Almost all of the, just said goodbye and goodluck with a straight face.smiley37