Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

I am not an Amvira hater... Button-koola Virat and hottie Amu’s romance is a treat to watch smiley43smiley27.

But Amu believes in marriage and love, whereas Virat doesn’t. If Virat tries to get intimate with her in the current situation, Amu will give in. I don’t think she will push him away and leave... Amu is not the type of girl for a ons.

Setting aside the idea of a proper marriage, at least, Virat should confess his feelings before anything else. And if they want to start their married life, they should at least register their marriage first...

They need to get remarried, that shaadi was not complete and I can't accept it. They are like two people "falling in love" for me nothing more or less. Agar pati patni bana hai toh uss shaadi complete karna padega who bhi bina dream, then do whatever they want to do

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Virat, is in this context, seems like 'once bitten twice shy'. Babs would've made a meal out of his past divorce. 'you are right momma. I was a bad boy. I will always listen to you. cause momma knows best'.

I think the story would've been much more interesting if ex was a good person and Babs did similar things to get rid of her. But... that bus has left already. No point thinking about it anymore, except for a fanfic.

But it doesn't make sense pri left on her own rather then babz involved.Just likhne ke liya likh diya she was money minded but left virat smiley18 Maybe V ke tantrums tolerate nahin kar payi yah V must be following her 24x7 so was not able to tolerate it .

Toh Momma is saying from start amu is bad girl toh sun lo na nautanki kyun kar rahe ho smiley7

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Go ask RSD how that worked out? Do it before month ends as nobody will reply from that show soon😂

Originally posted by: nilmi

X will come back to give a baby to Virat through surrogacy... just like Chori Chori Chupke Chupke..smiley39

Don't give Mukta any ideas... Hopefully, she never visits the forum.smiley18

nilmi thumbnail

Virat and Babs' hugs give me a cringe feeling...smiley11

I have never felt that way when I see the love between a mom and her kids. smiley11

sugz thumbnail

Think I explained @nilmi yesterday its not about Amu VS Ex personality. Its not about virat happiness. Babita like to bribe & control family for her image & personal satisfaction. Babita hates Amu because of moral character that cant be paid off with money. Amu even outshines Babita some functions. The problem is Babita personality which writers allow to shine and all other characters fall.

Originally posted by: Annu.

But it doesn't make sense pri left on her own rather then babz involved.Just likhne ke liya likh diya she was money minded but left virat smiley18 Maybe V ke tantrums tolerate nahin kar payi yah V must be following her 24x7 so was not able to tolerate it .

Toh Momma is saying from start amu is bad girl toh sun lo na nautanki kyun kar rahe ho smiley7

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

They need to get remarried, that shaadi was not complete and I can't accept it. They are like two people "falling in love" for me nothing more or less. Agar pati patni bana hai toh uss shaadi complete karna padega who bhi bina dream, then do whatever they want to do

I don’t believe their marriage is legally valid. At the very least, they should go for a court marriage...before Rajiv plot

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Funny.. but wont blame you with her obsession shown.

Made me think... has she ever been shown hugging Nimmi? may have been shown, but doesn't come up in mind.

nilmi thumbnail

Funny.. but wont blame you with her obsession shown.

Made me think... has she ever been shown hugging Nimmi? may have been shown, but doesn't come up in mind.

Another creepy thing... I saw episode caps on X, and Virat can clearly see Amu's bed from his terrace..smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh yes... I found that creepy even before. Also felt 'uske ghar me bhi privacy nahi dega kya?' At least let her cry without someone 'watching' her. But they have to show him seeing her crying.

sugz thumbnail

@Adiandsid - haven't ignored your question. I cant help because I watch no other shows on ITV. I have same question & hope someone can help please🙏

@Adiandsid - has anybody maybe answered & I missed it ?

Are climactic episodes handled in a similar way in other shows? (anyone who watches other shows)

I find it strange that they have these moments and now ep where nothing happens - in the least at the end of the ep could've shown Nimmi finding the phone. woh bhi nahi.

Have the rules changed or... like the Ahujas, the writers go by their own rules?