Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Writers trying to pretend the mela eps never happened makes me laugh.smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail

Writers... have the fortitude to own your blunders. Show Ammu and Virat thinking about that mela incident. Don't pretend it never happened. After all, according to you and your characters 'Virat ka decision sahi tha, tareeka galat'. So.. grow up. Show the "wonderful" sindoor and related scenes in flashbacks.

[To other readers... Sorry... had to say this.]

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Writers trying to pretend the mela eps never happened makes me laugh.smiley37

Is show mein writer bhi hain mujhe laga jisse jo bolna hain bolke chale jaate hain smiley37

Why writers and creatives don't have interview bring them to front even sab ko pata chalna chaiye serial kaun likhta hain.

If ishko bhagya serial ka producer banaya toh yeh bhagya serial ka bhi bhagya change kar dengi smiley37

I feel babz character is inspired from her life she also has son smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail

Are climactic episodes handled in a similar way in other shows? (anyone who watches other shows)

I find it strange that they have these moments and now ep where nothing happens - in the least at the end of the ep could've shown Nimmi finding the phone. woh bhi nahi.

Have the rules changed or... like the Ahujas, the writers go by their own rules?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Is show mein writer bhi hain mujhe laga jisse jo bolna hain bolke chale jaate hain smiley37

Why writers and creatives don't have interview bring them to front even sab ko pata chalna chaiye serial kaun likhta hain.

If ishko bhagya serial ka producer banaya toh yeh bhagya serial ka bhi bhagya change kar dengi smiley37

I feel babz character is inspired from her life she also has son smiley36

A thousand things wrong/bad/ to complain about in kkb. But since the topic was around flashbacks, never got tired of them showing their wedding fbs - mostly in black and white, with a good bgm. shayad 100 baar dikhaye honge... in various similar scenes.

nilmi thumbnail

Thank god that neckless broke...Broken necless in Amu's hand in sbb bts....that necless with ms look weired

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was my exact thought behind frustrated post I sent today. It was post #930. I asked @Adiandsid few weeks back ( it feels like years) what would need to happen to give up on Amu character like virat. Amu Forgiving virat is ok- Amu going back to Ahuja house we know has to happen as show cant do another set space as I explained earlier but possible

I WILL GIVE UP on Amu chracter if she intimate with him before she gets all her rights & virat proves himself for next few months. Amu must have Real wedding with no confusion who is real wife . Virat must demand conditions from babita she accept Amu or lose him. Virat must prove every Pera he imagined at unconscious wedding before Amu can truly be his wife. ITS MORE IMPORTANT IN THIS MARRIAGE BECAUSE VIRAT HAS PROVED HIMSELF TO HURT AMU AS A SELF OBSESSED IMMATURE MAN.

Originally posted by: nilmi

Nahiiā€¦šŸ˜± How can they do it without proper love confession..That pull gives me that type of vibeā€¦Banda wants to get laid..pls go somewhere elseā€¦smiley11

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Are climactic episodes handled in a similar way in other shows? (anyone who watches other shows)

I find it strange that they have these moments and now ep where nothing happens - in the least at the end of the ep could've shown Nimmi finding the phone. woh bhi nahi.

Have the rules changed or... like the Ahujas, the writers go by their own rules?

TQ for updatesmiley20

I watch other show the show is on diff level.First of all other show mein asse characters nahin hain smiley36 The direction is on diff level with offcourse story and dialogues.Also dosre serial mein male kaam kar rahe hain not sitting in home.

Jo gareeb serial mein dekhti hu ushme padosi ke ghar ke bahar cctv hain smiley36

Ahujas are from murkh planet smiley29

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Virat must demand conditions from babita she accept Amu or lose him. Virat must prove every Pera he imagined at unconscious wedding before Amu can truly be his wife. ITS MORE IMPORTANT IN THIS MARRIAGE BECAUSE VIRAT HAS PROVED HIMSELF TO HURT AMU AS A SELF OBSESSED IMMATURE MAN.

Is there any new law in india where a grownup son has to stay with his parents jab pri ke saath gaya tha tab permission liye tha.And Babz is not dependent on V at all.She has her own working husband for support .

Looks like V ko kuch hogaya toh sab ko heart attack aagayega whole bldg will fall from trauma smiley18

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As an add to post. It can be good if Amu gets pregnant. Babita will do anything and everything to make Amu lose baby. Amu will have to run away for her child safety but virat has money- wont rest till he finds them. Thats not important- creators will most likely do miscarriage where Amu must get on feet from hospital to prove it was babita... wait we have been here before.

Shameless creators make mockery of marriage/ divorce & religious cultural practices. Creators will maybe try 1 of worse experience in lifetime- losing pregnancy. Would it be too personal for Mukta ?- IDK

Originally posted by: sugz

This was my exact thought behind frustrated post I sent today. It was post #930. I asked @Adiandsid few weeks back ( it feels like years) what would need to happen to give up on Amu character like virat. Amu Forgiving virat is ok- Amu going back to Ahuja house we know has to happen as show cant do another set space as I explained earlier but possible

I WILL GIVE UP on Amu chracter if she intimate with him before she gets all her rights & virat proves himself for next few months. Amu must have Real wedding with no confusion who is real wife . Virat must demand conditions from babita she accept Amu or lose him. Virat must prove every Pera he imagined at unconscious wedding before Amu can truly be his wife. ITS MORE IMPORTANT IN THIS MARRIAGE BECAUSE VIRAT HAS PROVED HIMSELF TO HURT AMU AS A SELF OBSESSED IMMATURE MAN.