Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Episode is uploaded. Will update in a while.

nilmi thumbnail

If Amu can forgive and forget I can also do that…They should start their love story with a proper confession…Fed up with this banker, Virat sir, dosti, I and U nonsense…

Are they going to consummate without a proper falling in love phase…WTH smiley18

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Rajeev plan should be coming up next. Naa... beghar nahi honge - Ammu will save them... of course, with some special humiliations in between - now that Virat has 'chosen' her over his mom too.

Not chosen majboori hain smiley36 Mom ka raaz sab ke samne aagaya infront of all so to show he is good person nautanki chal rahi hain smiley18 He is cool if its hidden and hardly bother to find truth on his own.

Jis buss man ko court si divorce paper lane main itni din lagte hain woh kirana ki shop wale se bhi gaya guzara hain smiley18

Woh terrace hain wahi rehengesmiley36 jaise gautam ko bhool gaye rajiv ko bhi bhul jav.Nimmi has not gone to sign anything how come any transfer possible?Phir se cockroach drama smiley36

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

There are some like me curious to read this article, pls share us link or screenshot of said article/interview.

Originally posted by: Annu.

Abt show or actors ?smiley24 I was talking abt pri .

I wanted to post one recent article of actor jo sirf jodi fan ko thank kar raha tha and saying all good think abt himself.It was khud ki tareef wala article.But chodo didn't want to ruin fan mood.

Edit:But then can u explain why wedding ka koi article kyun nahin tha it was high point of show?

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Just imagine uss raat mein sab ho jayega drunk confession followed by making love smiley11 This is a nightmare. BA planning to revenge and Ammu pregnant yeh hogaya next track

Nahii…😱 How can they do it without proper love confession..That pull gives me that type of vibe…Banda wants to get laid..pls go somewhere else…smiley11

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Just imagine uss raat mein sab ho jayega drunk confession followed by making love smiley11 This is a nightmare. BA planning to revenge and Ammu pregnant yeh hogaya next track

I won't feel bad for amu her V sir ko sab maaf hain smiley18 Inke baacho mein kaun interested hain.smiley29 Shengdana part 2 but she has peanut allergy.Agar pregnant nahin toh bhi amu will find some other reason abt V mujhse pyar karte hain smiley29

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

There are some like me curious to read this article, pls share us link or screenshot of said article/interview.

Social media thread mein karti hu smiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

If Amu can forgive and forget I can also do that…They should start their love story with a proper confession…Fed up with this banker, Virat sir, dosti, I and U nonsense…

Are they going to consummate without a proper falling in love phase…WTH smiley18

KMTMG hai yeh, they can. Like Virat is drunk and needs his saathi, impulsion & attraction ke saat hogaya pyaar and consummation.

Love story toh start hua hai but they are dragging it with I & U matter and that stupid HPG plotting track

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Annu.

I won't feel bad for amu her V sir ko sab maaf hain smiley18 Inke baacho mein kaun interested hain.smiley29 Shengdana part 2 but she has peanut allergy.Agar pregnant nahin toh bhi amu will find some other reason abt V mujhse pyar karte hain smiley29

Yeah she will find an excuse kyun ki pyaar hoga hai unse

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

17th:

Ammu thinks about some moments with Virat... fortunately some bad ones (but not the mela onessmiley37... WRITERS... I WONT FORGET IT EVEN IF YOU DO.)

Jahan comes in with some food.. says she will eat later.

Babs-Virat scene... she asks him to promise he will never leave her... he says I've made a mistake once before, not again. (doesn't promise)...

Babs congratulates herself - she is the winner... Virat thinks mom can never do such a bad thing but Ammu may have misunderstood something.

The lamp shown again... by the window - thankful for 2 things... there wasn't a look up the window towards his terrace... she prayed she will keep it lit until Bab's truth is out... [at least didn't mention anything about Virat here.]

Virat by the terrace. [Reitterrates his previous thought.]

next day.

Nimmi wants to go to the lawyer, Mami going with her. Dildaar to go to Jahan's place later. Bebe says no need to go to Chitnis' house. 'sab milke mere bachchi ka dil dukha rahe hein. smiley19

Dildaar talks back to Bebe... and some taunts at Virat when he sees him.

Jahan and Bhavani have a talk about Virat on the way back home from shopping. Bhavani insists Virat shouldn't come home. Jahan counters. Virat overhears... [Have some points here... may discuss later.]

Anjali comes in. Harsh with 'Tai dekho ye kaun aayaa" ... just to make her think 'Virat Sir"... [was that needed?... nope]

Nimmi-Mami talk in the car. Nimmi upset she isn't able to help VA, even if she doesn't know what the truth is.

Anjali wants to cheer Ammu up.

Babs-Bebe-Poem notice Virat looking for some outfits. Scared he is getting ready to go to Jahan's house, Babs comes up with a plan. Go to wellness centre in Kerala... first flight... (hmm... first flight to kab ka jaa chuka madam... anyways). Virat agrees, though it hits him late that she meant it now.

Hmm... lighthearted ep... i dont know what they gained by stretching this - show that Ammu loves him, hopes he is around? Felt like compilation of many unnecessary scenes in the context.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 days ago