Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Jealous virat says Amu of him because of some handsome & injury nonsense. Virat should be jelous Amu has mom that loves her selflessly... virat has the selfish twisted mom. Like WTF is he speaking about? Can writers give him dialogue to compare moms ? Even if drunk. @nilmi - The answer to your question yesterday NO ...NO ... NO! Virat is never growing up! Virats get drunk in accident & doesn't find new house to live with Amu. Virat only loved Ex enough for that to happen.

Originally posted by: sugz

Why does virat wait to be out Ahuja house to touch Amu like this- look like JK aunty apartment? After being in same Ahuja house so many weeks... Virat didn't touch Amu like this. Why? - Mom always watching ... is virat also waiting permission from Babita to be intimate with Amu. Wouldn't surprise me if that gets him in the mood... dont say to me its because he drunk. This didn't happen in Goa instead virat said Amu not his real wife

Pls. I'm logging out twitter... poor virat... he doesn't deserve this ... his mom did this ... IM GOING TO BE SICK 🤮

To be clear all this was done to Amu because virat refuses to let her go. THIS IS NOT ABOUT VIRAT - THIS IS AMU I WAS RIGHT TIME !!!😤😤😡🤬😡🤬😡

Edited by sugz - 3 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

From the seg, does seem like more 'shame' again for Virat (from the bits I saw)... and again 'no guilt'. May be I am speaking too soon... but wont be surprised if that's how it is either. Makes sense too. Can imagine, he hasn't shown much guilt in his life, with the rules that are always bended just because he is a Ahuja.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugz

... poor virat... he doesn't deserve this ... his mom did this ... IM GOING TO BE SICK 🤮

To be clear all this was done to Amu because virat refuses to let her go. THIS IS NOT ABOUT VIRAT - THIS IS AMU I WAS RIGHT TIME !!!😤😤😡🤬😡🤬😡

Wont say he doesn't deserve this. He does. For being blind, not believing when told, letting mom do things 'just because it makes her happy', for what he did to Ammu... and for this last thing, he got it easy.

Yup. This is not about Virat... Only partly at best. It had to be about her. But nope.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mein pehley bhi keh chuki hoon abhi kehti hoon ab mela part 2 mein zabardasti suhaag raat key alawa kuch nahin bacha as in part 1 main zabardasti shaadi huyi which was hapoend in 2024ac/bc some barson pehley which I don't remember clearly 🤔

Tho ab part 2 key baad leap???? Amu on different city with a kid??? smiley36smiley37

Bhaishaap babita phir sey hospital????smiley8smiley7smiley36

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Hmmm article said vifat will go missing after his mom's expose but is it true????

Will babita be exposed????

Bcz she will cook some cocktail and bull story as usual which her agya kari beta will trust even by closing his eyes and ears 👂

Again he mu amu then it's not worth fir amu coming back and it's not worth for us to watch either 😕

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Mela dilon ka aata hai ek bar aakey Chela jata hai

But for us baar baar aakey chalajata hai smiley17smiley7smiley5

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please can anyone help to share IG story of hospital BTS. Responded to this post but read All posts after. Bebe being in hospital makes sense as Amruta in room. Babita would have not allowed- Reason she allowed in Mela was to lie about Amu but nobody will believe now. Possible Ahuja house gets angry with Babita after exposure. Bebe fakes sick to stop anger on Babita & maybe to keep Amruta out Ahuja house.

Show has 2 sets... Ahuja house & Jk aunty apartment. Really wished after exposure Virat would move everyone in Jk aunty apartment to house he bought to be away from babita. Clear indication virat still in Ahuja house as they going to give same screen time to babita & wont move main story away from Ahujas. GREAT! - virat could live seperately but only go to Ahujas on the way to work but creators not interested this kind of track

Amu will be cooking & serving in Ahuja house next week Monday- Dildar will be smiling so everything ok right?😤

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Most probably it was babita who was lying on hospital bed, Virat, Amruta, Nimmi and Dildar were with her. Maybe now she will do another fake accident drama and will trap Amruta and mela part 2 will be loading.....smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Hey just saw sbs where they said amu will get a call from police saying he is involved in accident 😐 abd she was worried then they showed both in jahaan aunty house I think she is nursing his wounds and he was emotional and talking something and dragging her near smiley18

Pata nahin romance kab shuru hoga inn Donon ka bhaishaap it's already 290 episode I think 🤔

Still ata pata nahin

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Of course channel definitely interfere as now a days it's just business for channel, producer. Supriya Shukla ( Sarla from kkb) said all the true fact in her interview in telly masala and I really loved her whole interview. I learned many unknown things from her interview.

And off topic: saw Rubina Dilak's recent interview where she said now she gets offered for bhabi character,not main character. Can you imagine now a days not good plots,not good writing,not good acting matter, just matter money, profit and the comments under her interview post are hypocrite and nonsense and it's proved that how people make fun of female actresses when they slowly become aged. There I didn't find any comment where I can say no it's a mature comment. So if people really support nonsense tracks ( sp shows almost all are nonsense), give trp not by impressed with acting but because they want to see the nonsense tracks and ph get benefit, channel get benefit then why they will write unique and standard plots? This is what's happening now a days. And it's a fact.

Yeah, that's so sad! That's why I pity ITV artists smiley19 They deserve better.