Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Cant say now. lets see. In a way babs should be angry at ex for recording it. In the seg posted, someone (think its Virat) meets with an accident. Didn't watch the whole seg. was smiley21 by the title itself and then bits of his drunk confession. Maje hai Virat ki - confess / apologise/ when she is asleep / he is drunk... and consider sab kuch maaf. waah.smiley35 (had to add this).

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah saw the segment. Thappar maro koi usse ya main jausmiley7smiley35smiley7. Why he drank? It was his mom not gf or wife who betrayed him and out of that he got dranksmiley7smiley7. This serial's wiki need to write that this story is based on David Herbert Lawrence's "Sons and Lovers"smiley7smiley7smiley7 who write concepts, who write these nonsensesmiley7smiley7 patheticsmiley7smiley7

Adiandsid thumbnail

Peanuts go well with daru. smiley37

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I have a different take after seeing various new bts pics/clips & this segment.smiley22

There is NO major revamp or track change or time leap with separation happening in KMTMG story, like some were intently expecting for betterment. smiley9 This can also hint, show might wrap up soon, channel isn't in favor of dragging for long?smiley6

Edited by LAV2725 - 3 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Possible that the show might wrap up soon.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Now his pea brain is start to working little bit as he said mom's accident was fake too?? He left Ahuja house and met accident so that article was correct and movie date will not be a dream. Btw I like the segment but his drunk I didn't like in fact hate it as I hate " Sons and Lovers" for a reason and this drinking is giving me the vibe of thatsmiley11

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Whether its Bebe who will get hospitalized or even if not also,smiley14 guessing old lady will be the one to cry & manipulate not to punish and send Babita to jail smiley13 and she successfully persuades Virat to withdraw all cases in PS on Priyanka & Ishika, as police investigation will shift onto Babs.

I just hope old lady manipulates Amu also secretly to leave Mumbai & Ahuja's, smiley9 so that Babita won't turn mad to commit more crimes due to her hatred for Amu.

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

You are so genius. Now I think it's bebe who was lying on bedsmiley37as face is not revealed who actually was lying but noticing the hand I think it's only bebesmiley37 oldie maybe got heart attack or is pretending for losing her oldie,rude, pathetic daughtersmiley37 mother-daughter's lovely trick for controlling ghar jamai and potasmiley37. I can't believe it's dadi the player from kkb whom I liked there( jitna maine dekha tha though had flaws many) and here her facial expressionssmiley11smiley11 someone need to stop me from puking on her facesmiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail

Ek dhang ka confession / apology nahi kiya jata is se!!! He's already been married once. Phir bhi nahi.

Ammu should be angry at him.. but nope... ye toh "i am the victim... care for me.' 'mommaaa.... ye aapne kya kar diya'... jhootaaa saaraa waadaaa....

He has never apologised or had a good talk with her when both are conscious.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Wahi toh. He's a damn businessman not any singer or actor or model who is so much addicted with winesmiley7 Daru Singh Ahuja naam kyon nhi rakh letasmiley37and Amrutasmiley7 no main kuch nhi bolungi aaj, sirf smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 bajaungi

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why does virat wait to be out Ahuja house to touch Amu like this- look like JK aunty apartment? After being in same Ahuja house so many weeks... Virat didn't touch Amu like this. Why? - Mom always watching ... is virat also waiting permission from Babita to be intimate with Amu. Wouldn't surprise me if that gets him in the mood... dont say to me its because he drunk. This didn't happen in Goa instead virat said Amu not his real wife

Pls. I'm logging out twitter... poor virat... he doesn't deserve this ... his mom did this ... IM GOING TO BE SICK 🤮

To be clear all this was done to Amu because virat refuses to let her go. THIS IS NOT ABOUT VIRAT - THIS IS AMU I WAS RIGHT TIME !!!😤😤😡🤬😡🤬😡

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

https://youtu.be/QcGIjDhukY0?si=F7otnVeh4oXwIZrI

Why not jail Babs? because Virrawwt 'loves' her? Toh ... Bhavani ka kya? no one loves her?

Anyways... Devdas is drunk too. And drunk apology too i guesssmiley7... Hmm... smiley21 from me for that. wont value it. Nahse ke saath guilt bhi utar jayega.

Chalo... no separation... slow claps... dont think there is anything worth looking forward to in that case... will be the same old, same old.

Edited by sugz - 3 days ago