Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

If it is Babs..Why Amu is sitting on the bed…

If it is the yt link I shared, they are sitting just for the thought voiceovers.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Why can't for a change its Bebe who is on hospital bed?smiley9 that way she can manipulate both ghar jamai Dildar & her pota Virat?smiley17

Edited by LAV2725 - 3 days ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Checked on insta.. as per this account & also considering movie date bts, Sriti as Amruta has 5 costume changes already smiley14 if these scenes are meant for post Ganapati episodes.smiley9

This also means after Sriti's return from Delhi, team was pretty fast in finishing recent shoots which might give them atleast 10 episodes bank, if that's so.

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

In Instagram, 'sritijhafanturkey' is the id name who posted the bts in her story. Sorry I don't know how to share link in IF

Edited by LAV2725 - 3 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

About proof: Babs came with a fake proof - the lawyer. Ammu didn't present any. [Feels like I'm defending VSAsmiley36] Was the reason Ammu said 'when there is no trust, anything can be presented as a proof'. Happened now, happened back in mela.

Her words should've been enough but then...

Do feel that they should've ended it in this scene / setting. Leaving it for another day, when ideally the expose should've been done in Alibaug itself... smiley6... and for the mela eps 'fans' like me, at the mela night itself ... is way too much dragging.

They are making a joke of Ammu leaving Ahuja house. Also since she left, feels like this is their version of "separation". Aa jayegi kal... like that roothi hui biwi who is now no longer roothi hui. smiley6

I know I ffed but usually I don't miss the main partssmiley36 And acha laga mujhe that she told him all those things because it's absolutely right. I agree pehle karna chahiye ta but the writers failed with their storytelling

Yeah, they messed up with all the characters and didn't leave the leads either. But kya farak padta hai unka show hai smiley24

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I just have a question, exactly what's stopping makers not to expose babita? What's the reason? Didn't they check feedback of fans? Why just for one damn character they're ruining the whole damn serial in such a level that all fans have only complain? Why they are making fun of leads? That letter conversation was well shoot, he spoke very big in letter, will not disrespect her name too, when she will wear the pendant he will think she forgives him and at one point he will be able to forgive himself, now where these big talks are?? The pendant wearing scene was another joke,no conversation why she willingly allow him to wear that, why he readily wear her that. So much hurry to finish mature scene but has a lot of time for dragging unnecessary negativity. Was it really necessary to show babita's cheap drama after that marriage track? Was it necessary to show jail, bail, humiliation, ridiculous dialogues from a woman? After that letter and marriage track couldn't makers show us AmVira's progress in relation, building trust, nimmi shaky's slowly development in relation,harsh anju's friendship, Rajeev's track with Abhiraj's involvement? Why was the early to free witches from jail was this much necessary? Is it really AmVira love story show or three witches pathetic, disgusting, puking worthy show? I questioned you because suddenly I saw the letter episode and which was written in letter now seem like a big,bigger, biggest joke. Neither he changes himself, stop calling her banker or Amrita ( though I like him calling her Amrita) nor he is able to trust her. And what to say about Amruta, leave Ahuja house, Virat sir isn't safe,I want to prove my innocence, will have to go back to Ahuja house and Bhavani is another joke. Leads ka mazak banana koi iss serial se sikhe.

Talk about the pendant, I loved that moment but take it out of context. In which universe do these people come that close? I don't understand why the makers don't give us their confession.

The whole show is a joke! They didn't work on the best parts and the result is obviously seen.

I thought during Lohri we would get their friendship (that convo & chai), and they would understand one another but they made Aaji ruin everything alongside Babita. Their stupid fight resulted in a break for Ammu & Virat's growth, to date, we have no change...

Jayesh's EMA/ Ishika's hate towards Ammu/ Babita's hate for Ammu/ Ammu black-listed for no reason/ Ammu, Virat's PA (doing worthless tasks)/ Nimmi's wedding / Bhavani Aai is a burden/ Virat's anger issue/ Ammu, abla naari mode/ Aaji's unnecessary entry at the end of it/ Ammu for her innocence/ Terrace stay/ Fake wedding plan and Mela fiasco/ Ada-shaadi/ Nibhane nonsense and torture...PATHETIC!

If they handled the start well, we wouldn't be here, but we should also blame the channel because I'm sure they pressurized to show crap when trp drops a bit. Bloody smiley35 Zeewale. I don't think writers & PH are the only ones behind such mediocrity.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are so genius. Now I think it's bebe who was lying on bedsmiley37as face is not revealed who actually was lying but noticing the hand I think it's only bebesmiley37 oldie maybe got heart attack or is pretending for losing her oldie,rude, pathetic daughtersmiley37 mother-daughter's lovely trick for controlling ghar jamai and potasmiley37. I can't believe it's dadi the player from kkb whom I liked there( jitna maine dekha tha though had flaws many) and here her facial expressionssmiley11smiley11 someone need to stop me from puking on her facesmiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail

Hmm.. thought it may have something to do with that bts that @nilmi shared a few days back - Babs visiting ex and Ishubaby.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Of course channel definitely interfere as now a days it's just business for channel, producer. Supriya Shukla ( Sarla from kkb) said all the true fact in her interview in telly masala and I really loved her whole interview. I learned many unknown things from her interview.

And off topic: saw Rubina Dilak's recent interview where she said now she gets offered for bhabi character,not main character. Can you imagine now a days not good plots,not good writing,not good acting matter, just matter money, profit and the comments under her interview post are hypocrite and nonsense and it's proved that how people make fun of female actresses when they slowly become aged. There I didn't find any comment where I can say no it's a mature comment. So if people really support nonsense tracks ( sp shows almost all are nonsense), give trp not by impressed with acting but because they want to see the nonsense tracks and ph get benefit, channel get benefit then why they will write unique and standard plots? This is what's happening now a days. And it's a fact.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

So is there any possibility that the bed patient is bebe as Babita will hide herself for drama? Or is it babita herself and three witches plan something like mela type and will trap Amruta?

Adiandsid thumbnail

https://youtu.be/QcGIjDhukY0?si=F7otnVeh4oXwIZrI

Why not jail Babs? because Virrawwt 'loves' her? Toh ... Bhavani ka kya? no one loves her?

Anyways... Devdas is drunk too. And drunk apology too i guesssmiley7... Hmm... smiley21 from me for that. wont value it. Nahse ke saath guilt bhi utar jayega.

Chalo... no separation... slow claps... dont think there is anything worth looking forward to in that case... will be the same old, same old.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 days ago