Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

During mela fake accident, Amruta was there too but standing but now as she is daughter in law so she is allowed to sit on bed. Seeing the scenery, I'm 💯 sure babita will do her emotional drama, manipulation drama, pathetic drama, overacting dramasmiley37 maybe Virat will not leave the house but will be angry with her, so to control him again, she will make her next dramasmiley37

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

During mela fake accident, Amruta was there too but standing but now as she is daughter in law so she is allowed to sit on bed. Seeing the scenery, I'm 💯 sure babita will do her emotional drama, manipulation drama, pathetic drama, overacting dramasmiley37 maybe Virat will not leave the house but will be angry with her, so to control him again, she will make her next dramasmiley37

Mukta is never going to give us a break from Babs drama…🤐

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

can you post bts link?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I just saw hospital upcoming bts. So it's babita, the main character who faced accidentsmiley37. Now be ready for her more dramatic, pathetic episodesmiley37. Now seem like mela story will be repeatedsmiley37.

Following the same pattern with the mela incident then.

Only thing that didn't fit so far is Nimmi hated Ammu back then, now she is at least neutral if not pro Ammu.

Anyways, thankfully that means mem loss track nahi hai... probably someone let the news out to test the waters.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Sadly and unfortunately it's the real truth. More than leads, she's main for her and even after getting troll for giving her so much importance, she doesn't even care. Kuch bhi ho jaye, sab jaye bhad mai, uski importance kam nhi hona chahiye, barna mujhse bura koi nhi hoga (kokila's stylesmiley37)dhum tana na na na......smiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

In Instagram, 'sritijhafanturkey' is the id name who posted the bts in her story. Sorry I don't know how to share link in IF

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://youtu.be/ENyoTrpY_CQ?si=1Dhjoc0vrL1BZ4Ph
Is this the same one? Think so.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kya babita ka phir se accident???smiley7smiley29

Ajkal babita ka favorite hubby hogaya after kitty parties with her social friends smiley28smiley16

Yeh aurat ka kitney accidents hoga???

Ghar se bhala she book a permanent room in hospital for her smiley36

And did they show babita in hospital???

Or our peabrain in hospital after going missing???

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Same my thought. I think they purposely published that article to check fans reaction and when they saw response is negative, they change script. What type of foolish writers they are? They really don't have any idea how to write plot intelligently? But again if they are changing the plot seeing fans negative response then why didn't change mela plot? Or they knew fans will react negatively and that's why no article during mela marriage?? They just wanted mela plot to happen by hook or by crook . Am I right or am I right? (In KD's language)

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Most probably it was babita who was lying on hospital bed, Virat, Amruta, Nimmi and Dildar were with her. Maybe now she will do another fake accident drama and will trap Amruta and mela part 2 will be loading.....smiley37smiley37smiley37