Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 days ago

About proof: Babs came with a fake proof - the lawyer. Ammu didn't present any. [Feels like I'm defending VSAsmiley36] Was the reason Ammu said 'when there is no trust, anything can be presented as a proof'. Happened now, happened back in mela.

Her words should've been enough but then...

Do feel that they should've ended it in this scene / setting. Leaving it for another day, when ideally the expose should've been done in Alibaug itself... smiley6... and for the mela eps 'fans' like me, at the mela night itself ... is way too much dragging.

They are making a joke of Ammu leaving Ahuja house. Also since she left, feels like this is their version of "separation". Aa jayegi kal... like that roothi hui biwi who is now no longer roothi hui. smiley6

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

But this isn't new..smiley12 Amu loses her smarty brains when it comes to Babita, smiley29 she gets shocked, upset or worried on how it will impact dumbo Virat, more than unmasking Babita.

big talks NO brainy action, how disappointing Amu got turned..smiley3 during 1st mela confrontation, in hospital, after that mela abusive half shaadi, then 'n' no.of times Amruta left & went back to penthouse with tall claims to expose Babita, smiley44 not once Amu attempted to record (be it video/audio) Babs own confessions of her crimes and vile actssmiley24 or Babs flip flops with Ishika & Priyanka to hold her captive along with evidences.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just have a question, exactly what's stopping makers not to expose babita? What's the reason? Didn't they check feedback of fans? Why just for one damn character they're ruining the whole damn serial in such a level that all fans have only complain? Why they are making fun of leads? That letter conversation was well shoot, he spoke very big in letter, will not disrespect her name too, when she will wear the pendant he will think she forgives him and at one point he will be able to forgive himself, now where these big talks are?? The pendant wearing scene was another joke,no conversation why she willingly allow him to wear that, why he readily wear her that. So much hurry to finish mature scene but has a lot of time for dragging unnecessary negativity. Was it really necessary to show babita's cheap drama after that marriage track? Was it necessary to show jail, bail, humiliation, ridiculous dialogues from a woman? After that letter and marriage track couldn't makers show us AmVira's progress in relation, building trust, nimmi shaky's slowly development in relation,harsh anju's friendship, Rajeev's track with Abhiraj's involvement? Why was the early to free witches from jail was this much necessary? Is it really AmVira love story show or three witches pathetic, disgusting, puking worthy show? I questioned you because suddenly I saw the letter episode and which was written in letter now seem like a big,bigger, biggest joke. Neither he changes himself, stop calling her banker or Amrita ( though I like him calling her Amrita) nor he is able to trust her. And what to say about Amruta, leave Ahuja house, Virat sir isn't safe,I want to prove my innocence, will have to go back to Ahuja house and Bhavani is another joke. Leads ka mazak banana koi iss serial se sikhe.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Remember posting that those Ammu scenes before going to Alibaug felt like it was used for making Ammu fall in love for him and weirdly enough 'his family'. That was the purpose.. its done. So, b/w them jo baatein honi thi, which we think should've happened, was not what they intended to do. Their point was to make Ammu fall enough so that after she leaves she will say 'par unki koi galti bhi nahi hai naaaaaa' and make the audience agree with her (though I didn't).

I didn't take his letter seriously, other than it was a good scene. His actions speak much more clearly than the best things he says. Ammu is wasting her time and life there... and if she leaves, may be she will not remain a joke of a character.

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I thought at least they will value the letter's speciality but alas. After returning from Alibaug, none of them talk about letter, no proper scene of them sharing exactly what they feel for each other. Now a days their scene is always in hurry and the main concentration on villains. Why they immediately release villains from jail? Exactly where they want to take the story? Why immediately babita's over drama track? And most importantly will really Amruta's character improve after her leaving Ahuja house? I don't think so. Because like Virat, she also talk big but not in action. Didn't she get proper lesson from mela? Why still she want to make babita understand that what she is doing wrong? Why she didn't record her conversation with babita? It's 2024 not 2004.... And in my opinion I will say both leads are dumb. To glorify villains, they are continuously making leads dumb and alas they have no shame in doing so👎👎👎👎👎👎

Adiandsid thumbnail

I did find the villains part to be going well. No surprises they were bailed out by Babs. Had to happen. But dont know why they are dragging this. Only reason I can think is to make Ammu come back. Warna, kal hi proof ke saath dikha deti, rather, suna deti... ab ek aur din and they will show how much i misses u.

Yeah.. both the leads are made dumb so that the plot can play out. Not worth the plot. "Biwi" / "ghar ki bahu" ghar choddke gayi hai... and honestly, if she sees how her so called "husband" and others look fine with it, she will be dumb to come back. Bhavani - they give some apt dialogues to her sometimes.. "khokhla" was one way back, "they dont deserve your presence here" yesterday was another one.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

For me Bhavani character is more important than babita character and her(bha) presence is more important than her(Bab) presence. I wanted Bhavani's rude behaviour from after forcing marriage but she was all ok, tum iss ghar ki damad hosmiley42, jhadu pocha maat karo, Ammu tujhe Virat ka sath dena chahiye,bachcha hai, dil ka bura nhi hai, Amruta Virat ki biwi haismiley37 but now suddenly after Harsh's trapping case, I don't want my daughter in that house, my daughter isn't safe, Virat hera hai lekin dono ek duje ke liye sahi nhi hai, I will take my daughter and from now she will not enter in this housesmiley37 they didn't even hesitate to ruin Bhavani character also and that's why I'm saying and will always complain about it that to save one damn character,to give her importance, they are ruining all characters,whole serialsmiley37

nilmi thumbnail

Anyone saw the new bts…didn’t see it..outdoor scene…Can someone give an update smiley5

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I just saw hospital upcoming bts. So it's babita, the main character who faced accidentsmiley37. Now be ready for her more dramatic, pathetic episodesmiley37. Now seem like mela story will be repeatedsmiley37.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I just saw hospital upcoming bts. So it's babita, the main character who faced accidentsmiley37. Now be ready for her more dramatic, pathetic episodesmiley37. Now seem like mela story will be repeatedsmiley37.

If it is Babs..Why Amu is sitting on the bed…