Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 days ago

Ep 186 was the mela sindoor ep. Ep 284 this one. nearly a 100 eps.

btw.. even in the dream he didn't think about / ask 'why did you try to kill my mom?' though he remembered Babs hates her... could've at least said 'Mom.. I'm sure you were mistaken that night... banker cant do such a thing.'

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Inn sab mein mukta ek.aur kasar bhi poora karleti hamarey liye

Ek Gunda will be about to hit amu then virat comes in between and his head get hit and bleeding then virat fill amu maang with that blood smiley36smiley29khoon.bhari maang smiley16

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Inn sab mein mukta ek.aur kasar bhi poora karleti hamarey liye

Ek Gunda will be about to hit amu then virat comes in between and his head get hit and bleeding then virat fill amu maang with that blood smiley36smiley29khoon.bhari maang smiley16

Woh ek baar ho gaya na... kidnapping ke time pe.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Woh ek baar ho gaya na... kidnapping ke time pe.

Thankfully, it was just for us, and nobody noticed smiley18

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Itv is amazing. Really loving the condition we found in. FROM HAVING 2 WIVES to LIVING IN SAME HOUSE AS 2 WIVES ... to

NOW MARRY 2 WOMEN ON THE SAME DAY. How is this different from USA cheap soaps?

9th: He goes on and on thinking she is Ammu. Ex hates it but Babs smiley29 Think he even asks you dont have a problem with me marrying banker ... or something similar.

Ammu and co reach Alibaug...

He goes deeper into the dream... now pheras and only the two around with the pandit. [felt odd that Ammu started to talk until noticed its just the two of them... nice move.]

Pheras done together... 7th vow he wants to take himself instead of her...

wakes up from the deeper dream... none of that happened... Pandit breaks his dream within the dream and V now looks at what he thinks is the dream. [Hmm... inception... though I havent watched the movie.]

Babs does the gathbandhan.

They stand up for the pheras... Babs notices something, gets shocked and scoots. Ammu and co dont notice her.

Virat and Ammu argue... tries to explain his dream...

It takes Shekhar to ask 'are you okay'.

blames her for signing the annulment papers. smiley32

Oh... they've some goons too. Ishika orders them to throw them out.

Ishika stops Ammu as ex tries to force him to wear the ms. unsuccessful, goes for the sindoor - [thought 'as if' ... but then ... ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaano Adiandsid Babu?] was the thing that was needed for Ammu to break loose.

he puts the sindoor on Ammu. [Didn't like Ammu's expression in that moment. but anyways... used to it... ] Yup.. shaadi done.

Ex angry.

Nimm finds a stick.. and beats up a goon. Shekhar joins in. Ammu confronts ex. They say they'll call the cops.

Ammu tells them to call the cops. [Should've kept quiet and let them call the cops... but then... we dont want to end it here isn't it? we want to go back to square one.]

later goes on to extolling the virtues of the diya... then burns the annulment papers.

Babs watches from afar.

the end...

[So what will be the conclusion they'll go for? Doesn't look like the end of track... more of a end of plot ep - the level of suspense is of that level... May be precap will give hints.]

(Hmm... Think I did watch a different show... as always... smiley2 Different screening for chem students perhaps.)

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm tired ... feel my decision correct to stop watching last days.

Simple question- Ishika & Ex have bribed Panditji who also knows babita was there. Virat in drugged state. WHY IS ISHIKA & X SO HAPPY TO CALL POLICE? This is indicator of no exposure. Annulment papers burnt so we have no progress since bomb episode. ITS ALL BEEN WASTE OF EPISODES? All the letter & date night & protection ... ALL FOR NOTHING!

Pls tell me im wrong🙏 ... pls

9th: He goes on and on thinking she is Ammu. Ex hates it but Babs smiley29 Think he even asks you dont have a problem with me marrying banker ... or something similar.

He goes deeper into the dream... now pheras and only the two around with the pandit. [felt odd that Ammu started to talk until noticed its just the two of them... nice move.]

wakes up from the deeper dream... none of that happened... Pandit breaks his dream within the dream and V now looks at what he thinks is the dream. [Hmm... inception... though I havent watched the movie.]

They stand up for the pheras... Babs notices something, gets shocked and scoots. Ammu and co dont notice her.

Ishika stops Ammu as ex tries to force him to wear the ms. unsuccessful, goes for the sindoor - [thought 'as if' ... but then ... ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaano Adiandsid Babu?] was the thing that was needed for Ammu to break loose.

he puts the sindoor on Ammu. [Didn't like Ammu's expression in that moment. but anyways... used to it... ] Yup.. shaadi done.

Ex angry.

Nimm finds a stick.. and beats up a goon. Shekhar joins in. Ammu confronts ex. They say they'll call the cops.

Ammu tells them to call the cops. [Should've kept quiet and let them call the cops... but then... we dont want to end it here isn't it? we want to go back to square one.]

later goes on to extolling the virtues of the diya... then burns the annulment papers.

Babs watches from afar.

the end...

[So what will be the conclusion they'll go for? Doesn't look like the end of track... more of a end of plot ep - the level of suspense is of that level... May be precap will give hints.]

(Hmm... Think I did watch a different show... as always... smiley2 Different screening for chem students perhaps.)

Edited by sugz - 11 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Ammu notices Babs peeping in the precap. Does seem like the cops will be called. But too early to call... [wont be surprised if Ammu gives up the idea cause Babs will be in trouble too.]

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ex angry.

Babs watches from afar.

the end...

Just by the update I wanna say wth!!!!!!!!! Yeh kya hai, but kya farak padta hai, yeh toh KMTMG hamesha aise hota hai

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

So redemption is done and dusted...No Babs expose...Hopefully they throw X out of Ahujas

Lol! I don't think so unless they are done with her. That's quite impossible jahan Ishika raka hai why not X

nilmi thumbnail

Ammu notices Babs peeping in the precap. Does seem like the cops will be called. But too early to call... [wont be surprised if Ammu gives up the idea cause Babs will be in trouble too.]

I think the same…Amu doesn’t want to hurt her pati Dev..she will give up…wth…It’s too much…At least they should complain against X and Ishika…🤬