Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Kya karein behen dil hai ki maanta nahin smiley19

Pata hai faltu ka romance dikhayegi but still insaan hoon tho aasha thi karoongi naa kahin tho kuch miljaye smiley7

Tum sahi bolti ho abhi tak ek passionate wala hugg nahin mila bhaishaap smiley29smiley19

Rahi mukta ki dictionary bhai mujhey uski dictionary ka meanings se tho dar kagta hai baba smiley18

Abd imp and main question when will they go for movie date???? After babita explosion???? If it's that time then as per news pea brain should go missing right???

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Oh really??? But I saw virat with amu doing arti??? Then harsh putting the vedio

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nope. Ammu was doing the aarti alone - Harsh near her.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If his missing news is true then I think movie date will come before expose episode as nimmi and anju were happy. Why they would be happy after such a big revelation? And also look like movie date will be a dream sequence not real. As Amruta left, so to make Virat happy nimmi anju organize a movie date where in his imagination Amruta will appear, sit with him. I saw three popcorn, three drinks but they are four in numbers. So possibility is it's Virat's dream and most probably will happen before expose drama and that's why still precap not release maybe as they shoot movie date after expose shoot. And it will be good if dream movie date episode will air before expose episode otherwise so called big revelation will not affect Virat and his brain a little much. Today saw Sriti's pic in white saree, look like outside shoot though I just guessed it, so maybe now they are shooting of missing track or say accident track.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dildar is waiting for appropriate time. Is virats diary full or is dildar waiting for time virat not being manipulated? Dildar could wait long time hoping for babita to die before himself so he can speak to virat.😂

Babita asking virat about evidence request from Amu in episode end . Babita worried about Sari piece I think... based on script leak- Babita is going to make virat promise to stop speaking to Amu bcos they not allowed in script leak. Babita also knows dildar, nimmi & Anjali will ask virat speak to Amu. Virats character ruined again the worst probably since return from police station.

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Hmmm but I think 🤔 expose episode is on Tuesday itself I think so may bevu are right I think movie date wala sequence ko mukta kahin pey before expose episode gussa degi hmmm

Hmm yaa even I saw sriti in white printed saree in outdoor on road I think 🤔 and she dosent have her heart necklace in her neck

Hmm 😒

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Oh ok but virat was also there right ?

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So, caught up on my missed eps, ffed a lil bit.

After ages, I loved a scene with Ammu and Virat for the first time after that Lohri convo. Lohri wala is my fav scene so far with them and I never liked another moment even not their cute moments. People who know me or my reviews would know that more than leads romance I love a good story. KMTMG story is below average but I cannot deny that some scenes are great (not to say fab because of the writer's incapacity to grip us all along).

I join @Adiandsid about BA & Ammu's give and take. Acha laga!

Bhavani Aai's character consistency is good and I love that she takes initiative (when allowed by the story) to help her mahan daughter. Today's eps was an example. Aai has evolved for the good which proves again that the Chitnis side is way better than the A.

I also noticed that some of you judged Ammu for not recording that moment when they were at the police station. A normal person would've def learned her lesson and recorded but this is not Ammu's fault but the writers who don't want to expose BA (dekhte hai with the so-called upcoming promo).

Now why I said I loved a scene after ages, that "I'm done" by Ammu. Ziada kuch nahin ta (a lil' short) lakin mujhe todha sukoon mila yeh moment koh dekh ke. I know she will be back there but bohot acha laga that she said it in his face. And everything she said was on point. Trust is one of the pillars of a relationship and jahan barosa nahin, wahan rishtey nahin banti. I just hope, she won't be the one returning there but he will come to take her back (even if it's Dildar Ji who will insist). I don't want Ammu going there on her own.

Finally, Virat! I don't want to defend him but liked that he was a bit confused about the accusations on Ammu. At least for a moment, he was "banker can't do it." However, Mr. Brainless needs to understand and see what's right and wrong. Bechara Maa or "Biwi" ke beech phass toh gaya lakin he is still blind because of his mother. Also, I can't like Virat (though Arjit is doing fab). I mean you can ask your "Biwi" about proof but when your Mom is doing the same blame on your "Biwi" you don't ask her for any proof, why? Where is the justice and logic here VSA ji?????

Last eps was okay to me! Dekhte hai aage

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

And the big irony in Ahuja's story is,smiley6 that entire Bebo's side family & even their relatives be it when in Delhi or now in Mumbai were living luxuriously on ghar jamaai Dildar's years of hard work, his earnings, his business establishments, his market goodwill..smiley24 but none give respect or weight-age to his words when he dares to say something against his lovely wife Babita..smiley21

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://youtu.be/4eOToFK8-5w?si=9oNz6nYWBp0rYd8D
Aarti ke time pe to dikh nahi raha.