Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

I'm sure we want @Adiandsid to answer but can also try.

Babs hating Amu- look at all of immoral things babita does that Ahuja aware of but they dont say anything. Incl virat he saw babita try to bribe chitnis to not lay charge on Raja for Laddos. Nimmi says nothing on Babs forcing her abusive marriage. Back to babita hate- its obviously not about her son but Babita control. Amu cant be bought or change her morals. Amu is her worthy opponent just as smart but wins everyone over with additional skills like cooking & unbreakable morals- Again its not about virat happiness but babita image & control over family

Virat growing up- Again upset if memory loss comes as we would hope to see him mature. Dealing with his moms exposure will realise his Dads opinion more than mom. Realising Amu worth truly as apposed to that letter. Memory loss wont allow him to break free from babita hold IS A TRUE TRAGEDY.

Originally posted by: nilmi

Thanks for the update Adiandsid....

Virat is never going to grow up. He can’t even trust his own father and he is obsessed with his mother. Why can’t he sit and process everything? He behaves like a brainless manchild.

Amu left him, and now she has nothing to do with the Ahujas. I don’t understand why she is still running after Virat or why she is with the Ahujas in the BTS.

I don’t get why Babs hates Amu so much either. Her reasons are illogical, and she doesn’t have a strong motive to hate Amu. This shows the writers failure and lack of ideas. The way they portray both Virat and Babs, it’s evident that they both have some mental illness.

I don’t even feel like watching this, not even for Sriti. Sriti was so good today, as always. Kya karu..can't give up.. I just hope things get better after the big revelation.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

Thanks for the update Adiandsid....

Virat is never going to grow up. He can’t even trust his own father and he is obsessed with his mother. Why can’t he sit and process everything? He behaves like a brainless manchild.

Amu left him, and now she has nothing to do with the Ahujas. I don’t understand why she is still running after Virat or why she is with the Ahujas in the BTS.

I don’t get why Babs hates Amu so much either. Her reasons are illogical, and she doesn’t have a strong motive to hate Amu. This shows the writers failure and lack of ideas. The way they portray both Virat and Babs, it’s evident that they both have some mental illness.

I don’t even feel like watching this, not even for Sriti. Sriti was so good today, as always. Kya karu..can't give up.. I just hope things get better after the big revelation.

Funny part is what Dildaar said was disregarded as a lie to save Ammu!!! Dildaar ki koi value hi nahi hai.smiley37 Even Virat didn't ask about it - as if it is only Babita who raised him from childhood and he met his father only around the time he met Ammu. With that kind of backstory, this would make sense - or if he is having a bad relationship with dad.

Yeah... Babs, Ishika... forced hatred.

Sriti was good today... but the script doesn't have enough in it for her to let loose. Even today I felt her retorts could've been better. (dialogues wise, but need to rewatch.)There have been very few scenes where she had to touch her peak skill/talent. And sometimes when it does call for such scenes, it doesn't seem logical too.

Yeah.. lets see what they do after the revelation - in fact more interested in that since few weeks perhaps, rather than whats going on.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

I'm sure we want @Adiandsid to answer but can also try.

Babs hating Amu- look at all of immoral things babita does that Ahuja aware of but they dont say anything. Incl virat he saw babita try to bribe chitnis to not lay charge on Raja for Laddos. Nimmi says nothing on Babs forcing her abusive marriage. Back to babita hate- its obviously not about her son but Babita control. Amu cant be bought or change her morals. Amu is her worthy opponent just as smart but wins everyone over with additional skills like cooking & unbreakable morals- Again its not about virat happiness but babita image & control over family

Virat growing up- Again upset if memory loss comes as we would hope to see him mature. Dealing with his moms exposure will realise his Dads opinion more than mom. Realising Amu worth truly as apposed to that letter. Memory loss wont allow him to break free from babita hold IS A TRUE TRAGEDY.

Ammu does call (or at least used to) a spade a spade. The roka incident, she called it what it is - dowry... not a sheepish wink wink 'gift'. And she wont back down from saying it. Thinking about it - she exposed Babs 'fakeness' in the first meeting itself. Nearly 300 eps on, Virat hasn't realised it yet. Can see why she 'hates' her but what she did about it - get her fired from her job etc. - was the equivalent of him forcefully marrying her. Made no sense. Yup. Control is a big issue.

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 days ago
sugz thumbnail

Virat character confusion - Do you think caause is a mix of Arjit putting some personal attribute to virat but then writers step in. @Afrina wont like but going to mix reel & real life. Look at Arjit clothes - Mumbai/Dehli origin- hot headed & fitness with him most times spitting out food on takes. Aj seems to have much more say or control on Virat character than we know. Maybe full communication with writers not going well.

Amu character- Problem with Amu is shes GREATLY MINIPULATED BY VIRAT. Amu hasn't had many relationships & virat doesnt fully let her go prompting her unhealthy obsession. Amu similar to Babita like to take control doing it for right reason. Going to get psychological too - Do you think her obsession with virat comes from projecting her parents broken marriage on Amvira... like how she would fix her parents marriage if she was aware of their challenges. Except shes doing it on her relationship with virat not to her parents.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yeah, that was pretty odd of Virat to say that.

There is this thing about Virat. I dont know where the character 'ends' (so to speak) and where errors in writing begin. [Like with my take on manipulation and the annulment papers last month.] Was he lying or does he have a good opinion about himself and looks at the good things he does - the times he saved her - and disregards the times he wasn't available at all?

Similarly confusing is Ammu's insistence like today where she is obsessed with Virat not learning the truth. In a way it makes a bit more sense if I consider it as the 'daemon' in her - going a bit psychoanalytical here - the emotional (i dont know the right term... so perhaps) 'tail' that pokes her from time to time to do something that is totally unnecessary otherwise. Without this daemon, she would perhaps have been leading a decent life by now (esp since he isn't Gautam who she married by her choice). in this view, the writers dialogues suggesting budding 'love' in her is that emotional tail - an unhealthy obsession(?) that is keeping her away from living her own life.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Virat / Arjit: I would doubt if that's possible. And if he is, its not going well. But things I notice have more to do with dialogues / what he does on the script / screenplay side - like giving the annulment papers and then immediately talking about I and U. Or hugging her and leaving her by saying a hesitant sorry and thank you and not seeing her the rest of the day, or the date night.

Ammu- the parents angle. Possible. I did feel they should've shown her thoughts around what her father did - how it affected her, her faith in marriage, parents etc. But they never went into it. After posting that daemon thing, think I remember reading that the daemon usually comes from the parent of the opposite sex... which felt similar to Jayesh leading perhaps a respectable / honourable life until his tail poked him towards Ishika... But not much about that is known /shown / talked about. Apart from Aaji who once said 'have you not given up your habit of looking at women?' which I feel was more plot based, cause I would not expect Ammu to have a 'great' opinion of him for so long if he had that habit.

sugz thumbnail

Virat character -Agree with you from 1st comment of not knowing where it ends or how writers start. It was random suggestion noting some observations on Arjit similarities to Virat

Amu character- reading your posts including your reply to @nilmi on dildar opinion disregarded in home. It seems we curious of how both Amu & virat interaction with dads in their teens & early 20's.

Big question is if the writers have bothered to consider these factors

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Virat / Arjit: I would doubt if that's possible. And if he is, its not going well. But things I notice have more to do with dialogues / what he does on the script / screenplay side - like giving the annulment papers and then immediately talking about I and U. Or hugging her and leaving her by saying a hesitant sorry and thank you and not seeing her the rest of the day, or the date night.

Ammu- the parents angle. Possible. I did feel they should've shown her thoughts around what her father did - how it affected her, her faith in marriage, parents etc. But they never went into it. After posting that daemon thing, think I remember reading that the daemon usually comes from the parent of the opposite sex... which felt similar to Jayesh leading perhaps a respectable / honourable life until his tail poked him towards Ishika... But not much about that is known /shown / talked about. Apart from Aaji who once said 'have you not given up your habit of looking at women?' which I feel was more plot based, cause I would not expect Ammu to have a 'great' opinion of him for so long if he had that habit.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

DId amu climbed the dahi handi pyramid ? or she was just standing down and didn't?

Edited by Annu. - 4 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What will happen tomorrow??

And how will amu come back ??

Bcz we all know she will any way??smiley7

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

DId amu climbed the dahi handi pyramid ? or she was just standing down and didn't?

She did. They also fell down once - I'd say that was shot well (have watched only once). [The saving part wasn't done well.]

Adiandsid thumbnail

precap not released yet. But we will go into the promo scene. Baadme... kya pata.