Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: LAV2725

any recent article link you can share with paid PR content?

Abt show or actors ?smiley24 I was talking abt pri .

I wanted to post one recent article of actor jo sirf jodi fan ko thank kar raha tha and saying all good think abt himself.It was khud ki tareef wala article.But chodo didn't want to ruin fan mood.

Edit:But then can u explain why wedding ka koi article kyun nahin tha it was high point of show?

Edited by Annu. - 4 days ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haven't watched in 11 days. Except some pieces where I was struggling to make sense of explanations on IF/X. Read dialogue on X where virat says he didnt leave Amu alone. Does anyone working on that show watch it? Virat leaves Amu alone everytime Amu doesnt submit to 1 of his family members as if they some royal family. He left her by asking to sign Annulment on date night & after Amu tricked to sign.

Are these adults speaking? Why are they speaking about leaving each other ? Are they under 10 year old children or 3 month old puppies. WHY DONT THEY SPEAK ABOUT TRUST!?

Edited by sugz - 4 days ago
Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Mela was a blunder. [I do watch chess sometimes. A blunder in chess would be when you make a stupid move when you are in a decent or winning position. From there, you can almost never win / draw again... unless your opponent commits a blunder too.] Parallels apply here too. But its even worse - in chess you are in that situation at that point... but here... they 'thought about it' for quite some time (hours, if not days and weeks) and did it and it never crossed their mind that they are doing a bad thing.

Viewers: We want checkmate!

Writers: Nope, we only have stalemate! 😃

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugz

Haven't watched in 11 days. Except some pieces where I was struggling to make sense of explanations on IF/X. Read dialogue on X where virat says he didnt leave Amu alone. Does anyone working on that show watch it? Virat leaves Amu alone everytime Amu doesnt submit to 1 of his family members as if they some royal family. He left her by asking to sign Annulment on date night & after Amu tricked to sign.

Are these adults speaking? Why are they speaking about leaving each other ? Are they under 10 year old children or 3 month old puppies. WHY DONT THEY SPEAK ABOUT TRUST!?

Second para. Are you referring to VA? If yes, she did talk about lack of trust. I would've liked her to add one line, 'I know it is difficult for you to believe this about your mom.' and perhaps add 'But think about it... Did I actually try to kill her like you believed? because of which you did what you did'... and in the end 'I've said what I wanted to. You can believe what you want to. Your life. Your choice.' and leave. Would it make any difference - its perhaps too much for him to process. [Additional point, I dont know why they have very 'less' dialogues for Ammu when they let loose literally the dogs in the show to bark on for a whole ep, if not two.]

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

Viewers: We want checkmate!

Writers: Nope, we only have stalemate! 😃

Well... since I mentioned about chess earlier, deliberately stalemate karna is arguably more difficult than checkmating someone. Ammu ke liye stalemate hi tha... could've easily checkmated.

Riggy thumbnail

Well... since I mentioned about chess earlier, deliberately stalemate karna is arguably more difficult than checkmating someone. Ammu ke liye stalemate hi tha... could've easily checkmated.

Babita and Amu are both in an eternal stalemate.

Babita can't throw Amu out of Virat's life and her every attempt gets VA closer.

Amruta can't prove Babita's crime and her every attempt gets VA farther.

And Virat to hai hi pendulum, keeps oscillating between them 😃

sugz thumbnail

Do we agree he does leave Amu alone & lied disgustingly? When I speak about trust I mean Virat response to Amu trust question was leaving Amu alone which I dont understand.

Agree with you on unfair dialogue but how do I complain for any longer on this show preference to villians?

About the dialogue you suggested. If we see words to JK aunty about Amu dad after she left... Amu sympathise with Virat after . It links to Amu see helplessness in that script leak. Rest of dialogue you suggested we hope is Virat realisation or Nimmi will tell him. Theres reason he looked at Nimmi after Amu left.

Second para. Are you referring to VA? If yes, she did talk about lack of trust. I would've liked her to add one line, 'I know it is difficult for you to believe this about your mom.' and perhaps add 'But think about it... Did I actually try to kill her like you believed? because of which you did what you did'... and in the end 'I've said what I wanted to. You can believe what you want to. Your life. Your choice.' and leave. Would it make any difference - its perhaps too much for him to process. [Additional point, I dont know why they have very 'less' dialogues for Ammu when they let loose literally the dogs in the show to bark on for a whole ep, if not two.]

Edited by sugz - 4 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

Thanks for the update Adiandsid....

Virat is never going to grow up. He can’t even trust his own father and he is obsessed with his mother. Why can’t he sit and process everything? He behaves like a brainless manchild.

Amu left him, and now she has nothing to do with the Ahujas. I don’t understand why she is still running after Virat or why she is with the Ahujas in the BTS.

I don’t get why Babs hates Amu so much either. Her reasons are illogical, and she doesn’t have a strong motive to hate Amu. This shows the writers failure and lack of ideas. The way they portray both Virat and Babs, it’s evident that they both have some mental illness.

I don’t even feel like watching this, not even for Sriti. Sriti was so good today, as always. Kya karu..can't give up.. I just hope things get better after the big revelation.

sugz thumbnail

Would it make any difference? This is point as virat so manipulated by Babita nothing can help. it's is my biggest frustration with memory loss rumour. Theres no closure he acknowledges Amu right. It will come in voice note or message but still empty in my view like that letter before Alibag. What is point of exposure that everone incl Ahuja remember babita betrayal except Virat?

Do we agree he does leave Amu alone & lied disgustingly? When I speak about trust I mean Virat response to Amu trust question was leaving Amu alone which I dont understand.

Agree with you on unfair dialogue but how do I complain for any longer on this show preference to villians?

About the dialogue you suggested. If we see words to JK aunty about Amu dad after she left... Amu sympathise with Virat after . It links to Amu see helplessness in that script leak. Rest of dialogue you suggested we hope is Virat realisation or Nimmi will tell him. Theres reason he looked at Nimmi after Amu left.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah, that was pretty odd of Virat to say that.

There is this thing about Virat. I dont know where the character 'ends' (so to speak) and where errors in writing begin. [Like with my take on manipulation and the annulment papers last month.] Was he lying or does he have a good opinion about himself and looks at the good things he does - the times he saved her - and disregards the times he wasn't available at all?

Similarly confusing is Ammu's insistence like today where she is obsessed with Virat not learning the truth. In a way it makes a bit more sense if I consider it as the 'daemon' in her - going a bit psychoanalytical here - the emotional (i dont know the right term... so perhaps) 'tail' that pokes her from time to time to do something that is totally unnecessary otherwise. Without this daemon, she would perhaps have been leading a decent life by now (esp since he isn't Gautam who she married by her choice). in this view, the writers dialogues suggesting budding 'love' in her is that emotional tail - an unhealthy obsession(?) that is keeping her away from living her own life.

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 days ago